PDA

View Full Version : Fractured coccyx - how can I help my sister?

frater_altpath
16th October 2006, 12:44 AM
When my sister and I were small she was always a little shy and very reserved but when she was 10 she fell and fractured her coccyx. About 2 years after that, she pretty much started having daily nervous breakdowns and cronic depression. She's been through alot of problems and is currently a more extreme case of Social phobia and Agoraphobia, meaning she is afraid of seeing other people and can't leave the house. She's also now becoming clairvoyant, clairaudient, and is naturally empathic, so all of these things is making her paranoid and ruining her life.

How can I help her? She refuses to learn to meditate and insists that she's going crazy and what she see's and hears are just signs that she's crazy.

I'm assuming that it's kundalini, but I could be way off of course. The way I see it, she began having these problems that she already had (shyness, natural clairvoyance that children have, being self-concsious) develop into really big issues just after that fall, so I'm sure it may be that the energy is not flowing correctly. I'm not advanced enough to tackle this problem on my own so I don't know how to help her.

xxhealinghandxx
16th October 2006, 02:24 AM
Is it possible that the breaking of her coccyx damaged her root chakra? It is said that it is associated with being grounded, and having a normal deal of confidence. Maybe that is what her problem is? I'm not an expert but you should post this condition on the healing forums in addition to here so that if she needs something healed spiritually as opposed to her already healed physical wound, then she could get it from the people sending healing there. I'm not very experienced in these things so that is only one of the things you could do.

could it also be possible that the breaking of her coccyx released her kundalini lying dormant in the root chakra? I don't know but she has to overcome this if her kundalini has awaked so her kundalini can rise further.

Diane
16th October 2006, 10:14 AM
Hi there,
I also fractured my coccyx about 5 months ago and I can completely sympathise for your sister.
Does she still suffer any pain in the area? With regard to the energy flow, she may benefit from acupuncture or reiki to clear blockages.

I have also read that damaging this area of the spine can bring about a kundalini awakening, but after researching more on Google it seems to be more of a myth according to most sources.

xxhealinghandxx
17th October 2006, 02:31 AM
hehe, I just guessed about that.

Hexidecimal
24th October 2006, 05:59 PM
I was like your sister just three years ago, as far as the social phobia goes, the never leaving home, the depression. I now live a life almost entirely normal, except I'm still too tender for employment. I would never have accepted treatment, but my parents tricked me. I didn't expect my G.P. until he walked into the house, and by then, it was too late to hide.
That was how my treatment started. It probably saved my life, since I was suicidal at the time. It was great to hear my G.P. tell me what I had wrong with me, and that he would help- that visit was the best thing to happen to me in months(years?).
So your family doctor can help, hopefully. Then there are, in my area, many groups for people in any kind of mental difficulty to help them out of the quagmire.
If you are lucky, there are similar opportunities where you live. Getting your sister to try them will be v. tricky. She will believe that they are useless,or "they can help others but they've never tried to deal with anyone as crazy as me", or perhaps "I don't want to waste their time when they could be helping other people who are just as needy"....etc,etc,etc.
But they can be the turning point, so never give up. A depressed person doesn't believe they can recover. They believe it's a lost cause, a hopeless case. Get her into contact with as many other people who know where she's at as possible, people who used to be where she is.
There's plenty of us crazy people out there, and it's just our way of life. :wink: If you want to help her, she will be your main opponent. She will probably resist your every assistance. She will not feel worthy of aid. Obviously, she can recover, but she will need a huge amount of input from others. There is plenty of written material available, but no substitute for someone who knows the territory; find someone that's seen this before and enlist them. Never give up, because your sister probably allready has.
As for the kundalini, I've no Idea where that fits in. But sort the depression with the greatest urgency. When she realises that she is not doomed, she may be willing to try meditation-and many other things-when she realises that they can actually change things for her. But above all, try anything you have faith in, and I hope you find something that works.

frater_altpath
24th October 2006, 08:52 PM
Thank you Hexidecimal,

I'm glad someone who has gone through this replied to this. It's very rare to find someone that understands my sister's problem.

She was actually about to begin seeing a psycologist that also had the same problem a few years back. He totally understood the problem, and never even pressed trying to meet her in person. He sat in his car in our driveway talking to my sister with his cell phone. She was actually considering seeing him for the next session, but as fate would have it, I was a witness to a murder and we packed up and came to live in Mexico. It wasn't safe for us to continue living in California since the murderers knew who I was and where I lived.

It just wasn't her time to get better, I guess.