PDA

View Full Version : Let's start using it:

CFTraveler
16th October 2006, 08:25 PM
In the topic about the October 17 Spiritual Event, Tom wrote:

It is almost 9:30am right now in Kiritimati, Christmas Islands, Kiribati, on October 17. Only 47 minutes until this begins.

This was about an hour ago.
Let's start manifesting Love!

CFTraveler
16th October 2006, 11:54 PM
Actually, Scymitar's Meditations are just the thing.
A question Scymi: Is there a preferred order of the meditations? In the order they're presented perhaps?

16th October 2006, 11:56 PM
Actually, Scymitar's Meditations are just the thing.
A question Scymi: Is there a preferred order of the meditations? In the order they're presented perhaps?

Oh no, no order, I just kind of 'winged it' as to which ones I was moved to post.

btw - are my bunny ears showing? :D

Krystal
17th October 2006, 12:01 PM
This is so cool. Now I have to find the time to read them all. :)

17th October 2006, 05:03 PM
The idea behind the meditations is really simple. You start by envisioning the quality (love, acceptance, patience, forgiveness) in yourself first, then extend it outward in ever expanding vision. While I don't pretend to be buddhist, I think there is a lot of wisdom in this approach.

17th October 2006, 05:27 PM
I don't know cr.p about any ray from outer space, but so far, this has been an amazing day for me. I just realized how synchronistic the forming of this particular forum is with Oct. 17. :D Who'd a thunk it?

17th October 2006, 05:44 PM
I don't know cr.p about any ray from outer space, but so far, this has been an amazing day for me. I just realized how synchronistic the forming of this particular forum is with Oct. 17. :D Who'd a thunk it?

LOL, that never occured to me. My day is challenging so far. The server died this weekend and all the work I do is on that server. We were supposed to have the parts today to fix it, but, they won't be here til tomorrow now. Plus side? I get to go home way early. Minus side? I'm gonna have A LOT of catching up to do this weekend. :(