PDA

View Full Version : Nature of dreams

MK1127
16th October 2006, 11:54 PM
In 'Astral Dynamics', Robert makes reference to 'dream pools'. What are dreams? Where do they take place? Are they a sort of microcosmic astral dimension? Perhaps they are they are thoughts on the frequency of the subconscious? Just a topic to spur conversation, so any theory, personal conclusions or musings would be interesting.

CFTraveler
17th October 2006, 12:01 AM
In the past I've had dreams, where I've become lucid (and bilocated, so the OBE question is open) and attempted to 'fly away' from the area, only to realize that the scenery is a construct (very literally, it turns into what looks like a movie set) and has definite boundaries. When I've tried to force myself out (by climbing trees and trying to jump over the 'sky', I've met resistance and woken up.
Another time I had a 'beach' dream and the closer to it I got the more like a 'wavepool' it looked like. The funny thing is that I had never gone to any water parks before,and when I went they looked just like them.

It seems that for my subconscious my 'dream pool' is more like a costruction site. :roll:

kiwibonga
17th October 2006, 12:32 AM
See: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=4607