PDA

View Full Version : Magnetic apparel

MK1127
17th October 2006, 12:02 AM
I have seen varieties of magnetic bracelets, shoe insoles, etc. I have heard some people rave about their effectiveness, and others say that they noticed no difference. Has anyone expiremented with any of these? If so, what effect do they have on the human energy body?

CFTraveler
17th October 2006, 12:10 AM
I was experiencing something like 'astral abduction' (for more info see a long long time ago). Then I learned about countermeasures, (salt baths, energy work, etc.) then the abductions moved to the dream scenario (took me by surprise) then DK suggested using hematite (which has iron oxide, and has magnetic properties). So I put some in my socks at first, then I got some hematite toe rings to wear, and the attacks stopped cold. Go, hematite!

ps. I could still project but on my terms.

Zen
20th October 2006, 03:32 AM
Interesting I work around alot of equipment that emits a magnetic field.I have always been concerned about the adverse effects this can cause.Would larger magnetic fields be better or just too much of a good thing :lol:

oath
20th October 2006, 06:33 AM
I enjoy thinking about magnets and playing with them. Whats more I frequently have noticed myself sometimes carrying a magnetic charge, perhaps even so far as to electricity. For starters, every once in a while ill have a day where I am having much static electricity, which isnt so uncommon I think, but still fairly interesting. Secondly, the keys to open doors at my work are magnetic and have to be programmed one day as I was programming one, I got a thought in my head telling me that the key was discharged. I ignored it and a little while later the person was back telling me the keys werent working. Lastly, I seem to influence my radio a lot in my car, it doesnt have the best reception for the less well known station I enjoy listening to and sometimes It seems to be affected by me and come in bad reception, at which point I concentrate on the energies around and try to equalize them in a more hamonius and conductive sense. I dont know what affect this has or can have on the energy body though, but like I said, most of the time it seems more of an imbalance of some sort (which isnt to be considered bad necessarily) or an interaction/colliding of different energies.

Beekeeper
20th October 2006, 10:00 AM
Oath, I found some of what you've described on a kundalini site. Causing magnetic/electrical disturbance is supposed to be a sign of ungroundedness. I noted and remembered this aspect of the site because, in my teen years, my sister and brother were convinced I used to cause light bulbs to blow whenever I lost my temper.

I recently had a sequence that ran like this: I got overtired, struggled with dream recall, found that lightbulbs blew straight after I meditated and the car (which isn't even a year old) made a strange engine noise and chugged it at the exact moment I knew it was going to do that. It occurred to me that this pattern had occurred before. Now, what is that???

I find that wearing synthetics causes a lot of static electricity. I'm constantly zapping people.

CFTraveler
20th October 2006, 12:45 PM
Interesting I work around alot of equipment that emits a magnetic field.I have always been concerned about the adverse effects this can cause.Would larger magnetic fields be better or just too much of a good thing :lol: If you work around emf, then chances are it's not good for you. What I was talking about are very low-powered hematite stones that have mineral iron in the mix. Strong emf fields are very harmful to anything that is growing (like the human body) and repairing itself. So the stronger the field (like from a running microwave oven or a high-voltage power line) the worse for your body. That doesn't mean that low powered emf field can't disrupt yours, but something low powered can affect astral entities without harming you.

***When I was speaking about a microwave oven, I wasn't talking about the microwave radiation generated to cook your food, I was talking about the emf field generated by the magnetron while the oven is on. That is why you should stay clear from a microwave oven when it's on.

oath
20th October 2006, 01:16 PM
CF now you know how microwaves work, your getting too smart for me :wink:

Beekeeper, I do have kundalini awakened but havnt been able to do much with it due to other concerns negative in nature I didnt know magnetism was a side effect of it though. And whats undergroundedness?

CFTraveler
20th October 2006, 01:22 PM
CF now you know how microwaves work, your getting too smart for me :wink:

Ha ha I used to be one of those professional students. When in college I changed my major like three times. Finally the deans of the two major schools I was majoring in got together and made me pick one and graduate already. Then I fooled them by going to grad school, and then I went back and got an electronics degree. All my personalities :lol: were appeased for a while but I don't know for how much longer. :?

Beekeeper
20th October 2006, 09:18 PM
Oath, I am not a kundalini expert so what I tell you is just from my reading, okay. There are people on this forum who can answer your question a lot better than I can and I'm sure you know more about it than I do.

According to the few sites I've browsed, things can get pretty crazy when you have a kundalini awakening. Grounding practices are just a way to settle that down so you can function. You "earth" yourself so you can integrate the enhanced flow of energy. This apparently can be done with meditation that settles rather than increases energy, diet, exercise and alone time.

oath
20th October 2006, 10:10 PM
This apparently can be done with meditation that settles rather than increases energy, diet, exercise and alone time.

That sounds about right, even since Ive had it ive been mostly withdrawn and dont care for talking to people most of the time. The noise drives me crazy. And the grounding makes a lotta sense too, I kinda figured it was normal but I do ground a lot, but only usually when I have to.

I guess Ill just have to wait for Robert's book to come out.

xxhealinghandxx
21st October 2006, 02:51 AM
Maybe this http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=4525 could help you with your electromagnetic problem? Basically they say ground there too, but you don't exactly have to do the grounding exercise in there - there are plenty.

me
28th October 2006, 08:55 PM
interesting!
about the light bulbs blowing - at my last house, whenever went for light switch, the bulb would go. this happened very frequently. good job they are cheap.

but i have a feeling it was just the house, because now i have moved this has stopped.

Beekeeper
29th October 2006, 06:52 AM
It's one of those things, Me. You can't really be sure it's not just a coincidence. It's only a once-in-an-infrequent-while thing in any case.

If it happens again to me, I'll journal it. Maybe you should do the same. (Now I'm tempted to make a lame joke about how it's something Me and me can do together).

Krystal
30th October 2006, 01:14 PM
I actually had a chiropractor let me try a magnetic necklace out for a week to see if I liked it. For the first few days it was great. Then I didn't want it on me anymore. It was weird how it was great then I hated it. I returned it telling him what I thought. He mentioned that I must be pretty sensitive and that I may have only needed it for a 'quick fix' and didn't need it anymore.

So by all means, if you buy something like this - if you aren't comfortable wearing it all the time, don't worry, wear it as it feels comfortable for you. you might just need something with you're stressed, sick, depressed, etc but not all the time.

me
7th February 2007, 12:35 PM
Has anyone got any bioflow (http://www.simplymagnetic.com/) products? And found them effective at all?

blueadventurer
10th February 2007, 10:48 AM
I feel lots more energy from wearing magnetic rings on the pinkies of both hands they're on ebay couple other places.