PDA

View Full Version : Healing Energy and Computers.

xxhealinghandxx
19th October 2006, 01:55 AM
Reiki practicioners claim that Reiki energy will make a computer work more efficiently. Would the same thing work using Robert Bruce's healing method? Or is it just that Reiki energy is said to be "intelligent" that it can in a sense heal computers? Would the same work if energy (or healing energy) was pumped to the computer combined with trying to feel in your awareness, willing your purpose for the energy to sink into the computer, healing it?

Tom
19th October 2006, 02:25 AM
Like reiki, Robert Bruce's healing method is based on energy coming through the heart. With reiki, the energy comes in through the crown chakra and is then distributed from the heart chakra. The important thing is not the reiki symbols, really, but the heart chakra of the person using the energy. It is possible to use reiki even and get negative results if the person using it has sufficient blockages and imbalances. It is possible to give a treatment with this "intelligent" energy and have the person receiving it actually be drained and left feeling ill. My first reiki teacher warned me all about this, telling the class all but the name of the person who did it to him. As long as the energy you use is healing, it will have an organizing effect on a living system or on a computer.

Celeborn
20th January 2007, 03:57 AM
Working on people is great, but on all of the occasions that I have tried using reiki on electronics it has not been pleasant.

When I do reiki all of my senses become more sharp. So the super high pitched whine of a computer or other piece of electronics actually hurts my ears and feels energetically disruptive to the touch. Because of this I have not experimented too much.

Perhaps, if the healing was being done while the piece of electronics was turned off, the results would be better for me. Its funny, but I never really thought about that until now.

chrystalpaths
21st January 2007, 02:59 PM
I have little luck using REiki with electronics but I did it the blueberry bushes last spring along with a nice moss agate elixir....never again! OMG so many berries so little time!

spsens
15th March 2007, 12:27 AM
One of the most powerful yet subtle experiances I've had while reiking my computers while the are misbehaving is, I've had a clearer thought process in troubleshooting the problems. They are acting up for a reason and one needs to let them speak to you, and find out what they need you to do for them. I do a lot of work on the computer, MACs and PCs, in my line of work as a graphic production tech. We have so many rush deadlines that must be met, it all has to run smooth. Even the seemingly "practical and linear" ways of responding to problems, gets lost in the panic of the moment. Reiki allows us to focus, it passes through us first, then to the receiver. I feel that when I try to dictate a "fix" I become blind to the other possabilities and, I get in the way. I don't personaly feel that wishing away a virus will be as effective as the attitude of, clear my head and let me be open to the most effective way of clening out the virus. Just my own personal experiance, seems to help.

ileo75
8th May 2007, 08:30 AM
One of the most powerful yet subtle experiences I've had while reiking my computers while the are misbehaving is, I've had a clearer thought process in troubleshooting the problems. They are acting up for a reason and one needs to let them speak to you, and find out what they need you to do for them. I do a lot of work on the computer, MACs and PCs, in my line of work as a graphic production tech. We have so many rush deadlines that must be met, it all has to run smooth.
Even the seemingly "practical and linear" ways of responding to problems, gets lost in the panic of the moment. Reiki allows us to focus, it passes through us first, then to the receiver. I feel that when I try to dictate a "fix" I become blind to the other possabilities and, I get in the way.
we are very similar spsense :)
Cheers

mack
8th May 2007, 09:26 AM
I've noticed that my partner gets very impatient with computers and they seem to react off this energy and get the most unusual of problems. I've always joked that she is sending the computer dark energy and so its clunking up, but there could be more in this than I initially thought.

ileo75
8th May 2007, 09:47 AM
there definitely is a interaction at some sort of energetic level between electronic equipmente and our emotional state... no doubts about it.