View Full Version : Meet an alien during an astral projection

Antoll MA
21st October 2006, 06:57 PM
Hi everyone,

I would like to know if someone met an alien during an astral projection,
or in the RTZ (real time zone).

Sola Neid
21st October 2006, 08:30 PM
While AP'ing I once met a man on a bridge, as we were both crossing over a river, going the opposite directions. For some reason I stopped him and asked; "Are aliens real?" He didn't answer, but just looked at me. As I looked into his eyes, his pupils started to disappear and turned into empty holes, and I was staring straight into space.

Go figure...

Neg
22nd October 2006, 03:31 AM
Yes, of various races. A lot of them are just like humans, outside of physical appearance. One race seemed to share a common mind, from what I could tell.

Antoll MA
22nd October 2006, 06:08 AM
-> Sola Neid, Neg,

Could you draw something?
Do you know where they are from?

Neg
22nd October 2006, 03:19 PM
I'm not very good at drawing unless I have the target in front of me while I do it. One race looked like your stereotypical gray, and acted stereotypically also. If you've ever played the Ocarina of Time (sp?) on the n64, the water people in the game looked very similar to one race. Oh, when a small alien boy came and told me i was his relative - i saw my relflection in a window and saw myself as a short (3-4 feet) brown alien with a bulging cranium and one eye.

Last night, I had another experience of coming in contact with a couple other races. One were almost identical to humans, with the exception of a few differences in their biological systems. Other races lived in the same enviroment they did, as well. Unfortunately it seemed they were were a ruling elite made up of humans. My gut tells me they were the ruling class - the government and the leading corporations combined as one with the military.

The lower class/underground were at war. Most of the time I was just snooping around a building controlled by the elite. A lot of the technology was the same. Their elevators were really strange, though - made up of some blueish see-through material, and evidently I was in the female elevator or something.

Well, i joined in on with a group of rebels, which also contained humans. The leader was talking, and told me about their goals and background. They called themselves nematoids/nematoads. I asked if I was a nematoad, and she said, "no, you don't have a pulse." They were telling me how their enemies abused and used the plants there in a savage manner. They said great wisdom could be found from the plants, that they were elderly spirits. They said something about solar-something and of it being of tremendous worth, and they just slaughtered the plants like they had no value of life.

Well, I ended up going solo and attacking a couple areas. Saw some 3-4 feet aliens similar to the one i described in the first paragrpah working on their version of computers. I ended up being attacked and have a knife stabbed into my left forearm, and then someone else came and shot my brains out. I instantly was back in my body when I 'died'.

Neg
22nd October 2006, 03:24 PM
i have a theory about the language. i have my doubts they all speak english - you just receive their thoughts and the closest meaning of it automatically given.

Antoll MA
22nd October 2006, 03:33 PM
-> Sola Neid, Neg,

Could they enter in our physical world?

myhoran
23rd October 2006, 05:05 AM
Dear Antoll- Yes, in 1994-1995 a reptoid materialized in my living room @ 3:17AM and I was AWAKE( I have worked the night shift for 22 years and habitually stay up on my nights off also); 6 months later a grey stood over my bed @ 5:15AM as I woke up. I took a round-house swing @ it and it disappeared. I view these beings as demonic. Blessings, myhoran

myhoran
23rd October 2006, 05:07 AM
Addendum- And yes, they do speak English.

CFTraveler
23rd October 2006, 02:13 PM
about 8-9 years ago my astral abductions (something I really haven't talked about before) began right after a dream about grays in my house. They were your archetypal grays, and then in a few of my more lucid abductions (in most of them I lost consciousness right after being floated up into a gray cloud) I saw two types: The grays and also humanoid figures (looked completely human except for the eyes- there was something 'wrong' with them- almost mechanical). There were two types: Blonde 'nordic' types and 'asian'-ish looking ones (with the same 'wrong' eyes.) All female, except I couldn't say what gender the greys were.
Of course, growing up I read a lot of science-fiction, so this could have been my own subconscious trying to explain why I was forcefully being removed out of my body. The truth is I've never decided what these experiences were, so I call them 'experiences'.

25th October 2006, 02:12 PM
Well, kind of a loaded question…

I’m what you call an astral ET abductee, so, hehehehe, yeah you could say I have met ETs in the astral.

It’s the greys that I mainly have contact with, but I’ve interacted with several types: nice ones, not so nice ones, and indifferent ones. There is no “one type of group.”

Some of them seem to have changed appearance to something faintly resembling human, small eyes, mouth, and yes they speak English and some guttural sounding language I can’t understand.

One morning I woke up to someone calling my name and I looked up and standing next to my bed was one such entity. He said, “I am the grey once called (short name) and am now called (longer involved name containing original short name).” He tried telling me something, but as usual, something was interfering and I could focus long enough to hear what he had to say. Then I saw, for the first time, greys in the flesh walking past my bedroom door and into the adjoining room. I heard this entity ask, “The greys are outside, do you want to meet them?” I said yes and immediately I was greeted by the sound of simultaneous stampeding feet into my bedroom and the sound and sensation of chittering entities standing around my bed…but I could no longer see them. One of them asked me, “Can you see us?” I looked disappointed and said, “I can hear you, but I can’t see you.” At that, they made a disappointed sound similar to a little kid saying “Awwww!” The main entity that was originally speaking said, “That is because you are not ready.”

And with that, they left.

25th October 2006, 03:28 PM
This thread might be interesting for you...in fact, it might be better to move it to this forum:

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=517

Moved it- CF

Emily
27th October 2006, 07:53 PM
meet them, be happy to see them and get implant, very interesting meeting :?

Sola Neid
31st October 2006, 02:06 PM
I think most of them are earthbound entities. Demonic kind. When I got into energy raising techniques, I hads a few visits, almost got levitated by one- it was slender and tall reptilian type entity and quite mischievos too. It slipped next to me in bed and I had to cast it out. It tickled my feet with it's claws as it left. It came back once or twice and scratched the walls next to my head. That's when I decided to call it quits. :shock:

I found this description in the following site:

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/UFOs/d ... lothes.htm (http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/UFOs/demons_aliens_clothes.htm)

The original Nachash was not actually a snake as most people believe, but an extremely intelligent, cunning creature, possessed with the ability to speak and reason." Another significant parallel from the Holy Bible is shown in Jeremiah 8:17, "Behold, I will send serpents, cockatrices among you, which will bite you, saith the Lord." The definition of a cockatrice is a reptilian bird-like creature or winged-serpent.

Gemma
31st October 2006, 03:17 PM
I have posted about this before but I will post about it again briefly.

I saw one once, but I'm not sure if I was OOB or dreaming... I think maybe it was a dream turned OBE. It was right at the end of the dream/OBE. It made me float on my back then it tried to do something to me, it came at me whilst holding some sort of instrument. After this experience I started to get problems with muscle twitching and the like. The alien looked like a typical grey and it was quite short, and it moved quickly.

enoch
31st October 2006, 05:21 PM
meet them, be happy to see them and get implant, very interesting meeting

sounds like your average love affair to me.

AmbientSound
8th May 2008, 01:52 AM
I encountered a reptilian once while APing. It was hostile, aggressive, and violent and sought to engage in combat with me. I defeated it and haven't had a problem since, but it seemed strange that it was easy for me to defeat it. All the stuff I have heard about them sounds dreadfully worse than what I encountered. Not that I'm looking to find out.

Hibby
11th May 2008, 01:37 PM
yeah, i would have thought since they should be more advanced than us they should be stronger in a sense, maybe you received help from higher ups.

CFTraveler
11th May 2008, 05:36 PM
Have you ever played 'the gossip game'? Whisper a secret and have it spread around and see what comes back to you. Most of the stuff we read about all through the web is stuff that 'someone else experienced', someone else's opinion masked as 'facts' or worse, 'communication'. So what to believe? What you experience. And even take that with a grain of salt, because experiences are not always what they seem.
:wink:

GRANT
31st July 2008, 04:44 PM
I've seen many life forms while in the astral zone. Many were small type insect like looking. Some were cartoon like.
Anyway, one did make contact with me and it (spoke/thought in english). It looked like a catapiller; however, its physical body called it back and it told me that, "I'll see you in the astral". Unfortunately, I haven't seen it since.
Grant