PDA

View Full Version : Hairy balls and NEW

chips
23rd October 2006, 01:42 AM
when stimulating my arms (using NEW of course) i sometimes instead of visualizing a spong or brush, visualize a psi-ball. i give the psi-ball alot of hairs, just like the ones you would find from feather dusters. it worked way better than the brush and sponge. ive also tried imagining little bugs and ants walking on my arm. that worked as well. i was just wondering if anyone else tried stimulating their energy body by using something other than the brush and spong technique?

23rd October 2006, 02:19 AM
Chips, the title of this thread is a doozy! :lol:

CFTraveler
23rd October 2006, 02:24 AM
Made us look!

Athelstone
23rd October 2006, 02:27 AM
brush and sponge
After seeing the thread title, for a second I thought this said "brush and spooge" :lol:

Ok, that was disgusting of me.

23rd October 2006, 02:32 AM
brush and sponge
After seeing the thread title, for a second I thought this said "brush and spooge" :lol:

Ok, that was disgusting of me.

:lol: :shock: :lol:

chips
23rd October 2006, 04:03 AM
ha ha ha ha! i know.. i knew it woud attract some attention! :lol:

23rd October 2006, 05:39 AM
Robert's new book on energy work is coming out in early 2007. In his last two workshops, instead of brushing and sponging as much, he's using a bright blue ball of energy that you bounce from one area to another (example: toe to knee or toe to hip). He says to feel it in your bones, where the marrow is. Didn't mention anything about it being hairy, though. :lol:

23rd October 2006, 01:33 PM
So.... blue balls instead of hairy balls? :P

Actually, I've heard Violetsky mention using a psi ball (I think psi, a ball of energy anyway) too. I'm going to have to try this. :)

chips
23rd October 2006, 10:25 PM

Actually, I've heard Violetsky mention using a psi ball (I think psi, a ball of energy anyway) too. I'm going to have to try this. :)

:lol: ha ha ha ha ha!!! blue!! ha ha!

23rd October 2006, 10:44 PM

:lol: ha ha ha ha ha!!! blue!! ha ha!

:lol:

Tom
23rd October 2006, 11:28 PM
The first several reactions I had were that it was "hair balls" as in what cats spit up and leave lying around for you to step on. That's because my mind is so innocent and pure.

Now that I understand what the topic is about all I'm saying is that experimenting with different textures is a good way to adapt the NEW system.

chips
24th October 2006, 01:25 AM
The first several reactions I had were that it was "hair balls" as in what cats spit up and leave lying around for you to step on. That's because my mind is so innocent and pure.

Now that I understand what the topic is about all I'm saying is that experimenting with different textures is a good way to adapt the NEW system.
innocent mind, yea right! ha ha

Palehorse Redivivus
24th October 2006, 07:47 AM
So.... blue balls instead of hairy balls?

Yep. It's a great way to raise one's... energy, but care must be taken, as the resulting tension can cause madness if not released in a timely manner.

*sage nod*

lowell
5th February 2007, 07:11 AM
Very... very funny!! Like the sense/s of humor/s.

stargazer
21st March 2007, 04:28 AM
Oh dear. I had to look, too.

:oops: :D :oops:

I mean, how could you NOT!??

On the serious side, I found the energy balls to be quite effective m'self... I had a hard time with the sponge.

Justice
27th March 2007, 03:33 AM
Does it have to be hairy balls? Or can I imagine a different shape?

:lol:

CFTraveler
27th March 2007, 01:56 PM
It could be anything that works for you, baby. :wink:

Justice
28th March 2007, 12:17 AM
GRIN!!!

blacktiger057
29th March 2007, 07:46 PM
Wow, very eye catching title lol :D :) :D

Palehorse Redivivus
29th March 2007, 10:57 PM