PDA

View Full Version : UFO over house

xxhealinghandxx
23rd October 2006, 11:55 PM
I don't really like the topic of UFO's because I didn't think they were real and I don't think I still do, but this is what I saw.

My brother and me were helping out or mom with the groceries, and it was to long ago to remember what we were doing before then. But as soon as we got the groceries we started headed back and I stopped for some reason and decided to take a look at the sky. The sky was an orangy color with a little yellow, and just as I was looking above the drug house that lived next to us (I wasn't taking any drugs from there or high at the time (or anytime) mind you :P) I saw a UFO thing over the roof, what they call flying saucers. It was strange, because while it seemed to be over the house it seemed much more like one of those pictures in which people insert UFO'S graphically into the background, it looked much like that. Not wanting to look away, I yelled for my brother and he came and then he asked what I wanted and then I pointed, and then I dont' remember what he said but he saw it too. Seemingly broken by the trance my bro and me went back inside and then got mom out and then asked her to look. But as with all redneck (I'm not, not even from there.) stories, its either their shoe is untied or whatever and then it was gone.

My mom thought we were joking and kept saying "yeah right, ha ha" and it was kind of annoying. After claiming honestly that we saw something I think she said maybe it was the clouds or something, but it wasn't because the UFO looked shiny on its silver part and had all the bells and whistles of a saucer.

I'm not sure if I believe in this stuff, but I didn't have any kind of self hypnosis because I thought it was crap that UFO's ever existed but now I'm not sure sure, and I'll just leave my opinion that way for now. I couldn't really care less :P

Beekeeper
24th October 2006, 08:06 AM
Parents can be painful that way, can't they? I made the mistake of telling my mum some of my experiences as a kid. She never believed me about anything supernatural or otherwise.

Once the dog was barking in the middle of the night and running in circles around the woodpile. I became afraid that someone might be hiding there and might use a bit of wood to shut the dog up. So, I called. It wouldn't come but eventually it ran towards me chasing something in the dark. There was a squeak and a crunch and it was all over.

Because she slept through it, as far as mum was concerned it didn't happen. Later that day the dog dragged out the corpse of a cat with a crushed skull. Then she believed me "This time." That's a mother for you.

enoch
25th October 2006, 03:00 PM
I see ufo's outside my house all the time. I see fireballs. Big, silent, football shaped fireballs that seem to rip open the fabric of space, pop into view and then exit again after approx 4 seconds. 4 seconds is a long time when you see something so anomalous and mind-blowing.

Krystal
25th October 2006, 03:40 PM
I've never seen things like this - if I did I would HAVE to believe that UFOs exist without any doubt!

oath
28th October 2006, 03:26 AM
"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

:)

enoch
28th October 2006, 11:21 AM
Oh, ufo's exist in all their weird and wonderful forms, there's no doubt about that. But what they are is the stuff of interest (not to mention a global industry). :lol:

CFTraveler
31st October 2006, 02:13 PM
I see ufo's outside my house all the time. I see fireballs. Big, silent, football shaped fireballs that seem to rip open the fabric of space, pop into view and then exit again after approx 4 seconds. 4 seconds is a long time when you see something so anomalous and mind-blowing. Cool. I used to see them in PR but not here (not like that, anyway.)

enoch
31st October 2006, 02:33 PM
This is the closest I can get to a visual (from googling 'fireball'). They're always silent, and not as dramatic as this.

http://img445.imageshack.us/img445/3481/fireballki2.jpg

If anyone else has experienced such things I'd be interested. :wink:

crappysurfer2
3rd January 2007, 09:25 PM
hey here is a cool site that discusses that kinda stuff, http://www.iwasabducted.com
it dwells on abductions sitings and even some spiritual stuff(the forum that is) its a neat site, only drawback is not many people are on the forum so replies are limited and take awahile

Palehorse Redivivus
3rd January 2007, 11:25 PM
I've never seen a UFO myself, and haven't studied the phenomenon in too much depth, but I just read a news article about a bunch of airline employees who apparently saw one over O'Hare airport. I'm also intrigued by the movement on the part of several governments to release what they know about UFOs (and the fact that it sounded like the US govt was throwing fits to keep it from happening).

I'm wondering if this stuff is starting to become more mainstream... if maybe the UFOs themselves are starting to move more into the mainstream. Interesting stuff in any case.

crappysurfer2
4th January 2007, 03:29 PM
i read that article as well, there seems to be too much 'coincidence' for UFO's to just be dismissed