PDA

View Full Version : Reiki/Healing group

Quantitativefool
5th August 2005, 05:19 PM
I think we should have people who are attuned in Reiki, EFT, NLP, and other healing methods post here perhaps so as if there are any large problem we could have people who might be able to more effectively deal with them. Also, we'd be able to get a general idea of how many healers are on this site and such.

-Stu

(Reiki Master Teacher, Level 3)

laiana
5th August 2005, 06:13 PM
I've been attuned to all the levels of Reiki and also Kundalini Reiki.....

Tom
5th August 2005, 07:35 PM
Healing systems are easy. NEW is one, for example. Most of us have some experience with it. What we need is a database of some sort that will say not only what systems we all have experience with, but some sort of time commitment. The extent to which that is being used would be helpful to know also.

I can share attunements in Usui Reiki, Kundalini Reiki 1-9, Gold Reiki, Ethereal Crystals sets 1-3 (previously was attunements 1-9), Solar Light Reiki, and Full Spectrum Healing. All of this in addition to NEW, of course. Now I've started learning a system based on the third eye. The other systems aren't worth mentioning because I don't know enough about them to actually do anything with them.

Quantitativefool
6th August 2005, 02:22 AM
Yeah, I agree with that.

I am fully attuned in Usui Reiki. And I would be able to help others find information on other forms, as well as help with anyone undergoing NLP and EFT studies.

I also frequetly perform hypnotherapy.

One more comment to add perhaps, it might be beneficial for there to be some geographical resource here where we could put locations. Either by state or on a map of US. AU. and such. Perhaps someone could set up a page or other website for that where any healers could put such information.

With Love and Light,
-Stu

10th August 2005, 04:26 PM
I do healings now and then. As you already know Stu I have experience using quantum touch. I would be happy to contribute to group healings.

As for the map thing, I know of a great way to go about this.
Google offers a map api service that allows you, via javascript, to put a map on your webpage displaying location pinpoints with optional info windows on maps of your choice. Signing up requires one to submit the URL of the website where the map is to be placed so, once we know what this will be, someone among us who is an experienced web developer could surely set this up.

Quantitativefool
10th August 2005, 06:55 PM
Yes, that would indeed be a very interesting thing. Thanks for that possible solution. I guess we'll see who else is willing to and yeah. Perhaps a moderator could give some idea as to if this would be acceptable.

Love and light,
-Stu

Dr. Rumfield
17th August 2005, 05:38 AM
I am very interested in learning about other people's experiences in receiving and offering a healing... results and the commonalities between successful methods.

I would also be happy to share my results, healing others and what is involved.

Hegemony
17th August 2005, 09:01 AM
I have no doubts that it will be acceptable :)

I offer Quantum Touch (Supercharging Level), and if the other QT users (or anyone else!) wish, they may PM me so that I can send them these methods, which are quite powerful.

Dsmoke
19th August 2005, 01:26 AM
Tom has attuned me in several different Reiki systems, and I am developing my own hybrid form of healing that seems effective. I can't say that I am trained or an expert or anything - the healing ability just sort of showed up one day and has had some startling results. I would like to build up my distance healing skills.

star
19th August 2005, 04:27 AM
Tom's cool like that 8)

Dragon's Daughter
20th September 2005, 02:41 PM
I'm interested, count me in.

I've been trained in Usui Master Teacher Reiki (level 3), Spiritual Human Yoga (level 4) and Reconnection (level 2). I also have been trained by my guides in several techniques.

I also do some healing with my Shamanism.

Dragon's Daughter

Planet_Jeroen
20th September 2005, 04:57 PM
I'm attuned to Reiki lvl1 and Egyptian Healing lvl1 (the last is a spin-off of Reiki) Can't be of much help in the healing corner as such, but I'm a web programmer, and database designer. So if help is needed in that corner, gimme a shout.

Slightly off-topic:
As for attunements, does anybody know an affordable way to get attuned to the other levels ?

I found a .pdf file that claims that you can do it yourself, including the symbols and needed names. Based on colors, the symbols, the names and water you could attune yourself. I'm kinda reluctant to use it tho, since I'm no expert on the topic, and the source of the document puts a lot of info in there that's just plain wrong, along with a lot of negativity about the Christian teachings. Even tho I might feel the same about some of these topics, I find they shouldnt belong in a 'Attune yourself to Reiki' document.

Regards,

Jeroen

Dragon's Daughter
20th September 2005, 05:15 PM
Jeroen,

I personally would not attempt to attune yourself to Reiki, especially since you're hesitant and you know you can't trust the source of the document. As it was explained and taught to me, Usui Reiki must be attuned by a Master Reiki Teacher. I personally was taught only to do attunements in person.

I'm not saying that someone can't do it, or that there isn't a Reiki system that can't be done that way (or by distance) but that's not how I was taught.

As for finding a more affordable way to get attuned - try to find others in your area that offer such services. Some teachers will allow a barter service - maybe you can offer your web services for attunements! Let your guidance know that you're wanting to do this and you need help to find your teacher - follow your intuition and see if they can guide you to the right place and time.

Good luck!

Dragon's Daughter

Dr. Rumfield
20th September 2005, 05:18 PM
Yes, there is a way to get the other attunements.

I have a few DVD's from "Steve Murray" labeled "Reiki" attunement. I have Psychic, Level one, Level two, Healing and Master attunements, bought them from Amazon.com (still waiting for one of them because of back order). They have gotten good ratings from other purchasers and We have actually felt energy from the DVDs.

They work.... Very effective.

Planet_Jeroen
20th September 2005, 05:52 PM
Jeroen,
As for finding a more affordable way to get attuned - try to find others in your area that offer such services. Some teachers will allow a barter service - maybe you can offer your web services for attunements! Let your guidance know that you're wanting to do this and you need help to find your teacher - follow your intuition and see if they can guide you to the right place and time.

That doesnt quite work in the Netherlands, and in an IT job. I tried tho, but I just don't have 700 euro's for lvl2.

And I'm not realy in a circle of people who are even bussy with thinking about it. I'd like a review of the document I was talking about tho by an experienced Reiki Master to judge it's contents.

Regards,

Jeroen

Crispassion
23rd September 2005, 10:14 PM
Hi everyone who has contributed to this thread! Full of wonderful ideas and support - you are all a credit to this forum. The healing network sounds promising - keep the ideas coming.

I have experience with Quantum Touch, Robert Bruce's Mystic Heart method (and have been on the receiving end in person - fascinating!), Usui Reiki (Master Level) and now am combining all this as well as my experience in Chi Kung/Tai Chi and didjeridu playing into a strange intuitive mixture of methods! Still learning, still experimenting and practicing. Have had very powerful reports back from my 'guinea pigs' on occasion. Must have a knack for it...

By the way Steve Murray is my Reiki Master, and I can assure you now, his DVDs really work very strongly! To the extent that my Reiki 1 and 2 was really intense, and my body was adjusting for two or three days afterwards - and I had years of prior experience with energy and healing! This is what made me take level 1 and 2 one day after the other. In retrospect maybe not such a good idea, but I don't regret it as it was perfect for me... Steve is a guy full of integrity and has always answered my questions promptly by email (sometimes minutes after I sent them!) and sent me my Reiki certificates so I could work as a healer if I wish. A very good man. If it feels right, do it that way. You may feel better being attuned in person, but it's just the rational mind that feels better! Both methods are equally valid...

Cris.

Quantitativefool
23rd September 2005, 10:54 PM
Hey,

Thank you all for your posts and hopefully sometime soon we can get some stuff working. I have recently completed Kundalini Reiki (1-9) and Gold Reiki courses so I can add those as well.

Best wishes,
-Stu

Planet_Jeroen
23rd September 2005, 10:58 PM
By the way Steve Murray is my Reiki Master, and I can you now, his DVDs really work very strongly! To the extent that my Reiki 1 and 2 was really strong, and my body was adjusting for two or three days afterwards - and I had years of prior experience with energy and healing! This is what made me take level 1 and 2 one day after the other. In retrospect maybe not such a good idea, but I don't regret it as it was perfect for me... Steve is a guy full of integrity and has always answered my questions promptly by email (sometimes minutes after I sent them!) and sent me my Reiki certificates so I could work as a healer if I wish. A very good man. If it feels right, do it that way. You may feel better being attuned in person

Thank you for that reccomendation, I feel comfortable enough doing it that way after this 'review'. Plus 2 people reccomending it must mean it's good. Specialy when you read the amazon reviews as well.

Thank's for the idear, both you and Dr. Rumfield.

Regards,

Jeroen

Celeborn
24th September 2005, 03:48 PM
I have been attuned to reiki level 2 for over a year, and will be begining my master level training this weekend :-)

I go to 2 reiki healing circles in my area (Chicago-land) every month, and do frequent treatments for my friends and family.

I also have some experience with medical qi gong (chi kung) as well.

I am curious about other reiki spin off modalities, but haven't explored them too fully yet. I want to become adjusted to my master level before I start stacking other things on top.

And as for training yourself to reiki, I do not think that it is possible. Reiki and some of these other attunment based systems have rather distintive vibration which I have found causes an intense heating up of the hands. These teach yourself methods, in my opinion, only teach you how to use your personal energy to heal others, as if you were healing through NEW or qi gong. This methodl will often feel tingley or prickley. It will work, but it cannot be called reiki because the sensations involved are quite different.
-But you could always try a distant reiki attunment if you cannot find someone in your area. Depending on who you get it from, it can be quite powerful.

Planet_Jeroen
24th September 2005, 05:06 PM
And as for training yourself to reiki, I do not think that it is possible. Reiki and some of these other attunment based systems have rather distintive vibration which I have found causes an intense heating up of the hands. These teach yourself methods, in my opinion, only teach you how to use your personal energy to heal others, as if you were healing through NEW or qi gong. This methodl will often feel tingley or prickley. It will work, but it cannot be called reiki because the sensations involved are quite different.
-But you could always try a distant reiki attunment if you cannot find someone in your area. Depending on who you get it from, it can be quite powerful.

Are you refering to the DVD set by Steve Murray now? Or the ebook I mentioned?

In case it's the later, it works, or at least, they claim it does, through absorbing the symbols, their names and associated color into water, and then drinking that performing a certain initiation ritual. Using the names and symbols in specific ways, at the appropriate chackra's.

Is there anybody here that would want to take a look at it and give an oppinion about it ?

Regards,

Jeroen

Quantitativefool
24th September 2005, 05:32 PM
Well for Reiki attunements I would strongly recommend in person, if not in person, go for the dvd that has been mentioned before. I would steer away from the online 'free' attunements, even though they are free, I've never had anyone notice much from them or learn much about Reiki that way. If you don't have the time or money for a Reiki attunement however I would recommend using 'Quantum Touch' Theres a book mentioned in the books and movies section that I read, It's phenomenal. And it works very well! It is called "Quantum Touch: The Power to Heal" by Richard Gordon. Very recommened, even for current Reiki Practicioners.

Best wishes,
-Stu

Quantitativefool
14th October 2005, 03:24 AM
Woot!!!

REIKI MASTER !!!

Yay. Just finished the course and got certification. Very cool.

Wonderful experience.

-Stu

Crispassion
14th October 2005, 07:31 PM
Hi Stu - congratulations for completing Reiki master level! Life will get even stranger now... you can bet on it! :wink:

Keep going,

Cris

Quantitativefool
14th October 2005, 09:44 PM
Haha, I do hope so.

Strange life tends to lead to new acceptance of different things.

Thanks,
-Stu

Fish
29th May 2008, 08:02 PM
Awesome thread! I had to dig it up from the dark depths lol

I am taking a Reiki I class June 2 8)