PDA

View Full Version : Amazing possible Kundalini experience

Sunkencity
1st November 2006, 04:33 AM
Hello all-

I had a very strange occurence in my energy work that I would like to share. I've been a practitioner for years, and I regularly work both circuits, the IAO formula and the middle pillar. ( I only mention this so folks will have some idea of what techniques i'm using to develop). I've felt energy rushes and spikes before, I've even been aware of new structures being created/awakened by increased energy flow...this was in a class of it's own.

Id only dont a small amount of energy work that day, and went to sleep fairly early....I woke up perhaps 2 hours after I went to sleep with an intense sensation at the base of my spine. It wasn't hot or cold, just a kind of glassy, dense pressure. (the sensation is difficult to describe) I was completely awake at this point, and I found myself to be paralyzed! I couldn't move at all, and then the force started rising up my spine, powerfully. It is difficult to describe, it was just unstoppable, like a deep bass vibration. I could "hear" it when it burst in my head, like a thousand bees buzzing, a monstrous wave of static. After the force blew in my head, I could move again.

Since then, I've had a number of rich, exhilirating risings up the spine-it used to seem to work on me in my sleep, and I'd wake up for the rising event. It's happened an additional two times since the first one, but the most recent two had a different quality. The energy didn't seem to have the dark quality of the first one, nor the buzzing of bees effect.

Do any of ya'll have an idea of what's going on here? I have some ideas, but would love to hear some input from my peers, and those more experienced than I. Thanks!

Christian
1st November 2006, 04:49 PM
Don't know if I'm that more experienced but to me it definitely sounds like a kundalini experience. I had a full blown peak kundalini experience when I was in deep trance being put there by a hypnotherapist. It was an incredible strong energy. It felt like all my chakras was on their fullest capacity. To me though it was too much at that moment, I wasn't menatlly stable at that time so following that experience I ended up in a psychosis. It wasn't only because of the kundalini but it played a role.

I have been working on my energy body since then (2002) and today I'm balanced, loving and I find kundalini to enrichen my life. Kundalini is something one lives with the entire life and for me my peak experience was just the beginning.

I'm aiming towards having that strong energy charge with all my chakras being in their fullest. But conciously, in balance and in control. That would be something. Don't know when I'll get there though.

I would like to end with a big congratulations on your progress.

Love, light and power.

Christian

Aunt Clair
2nd November 2006, 05:45 AM
I feel that each flame is unique sharing some attributes of others but having distinctive qualities also . The buzzing bees occurred ot me and to my peers during a flame that caused a cobra of energy to spin rapidly thru the golden bowl which is the cap of the moonstone and is mentioned in Ecclesiastes . The cobra also caused numerous nadis to erupt there later . The naga was the mother the nadis are the tiny snakes which are latent or pre-emergent kundalini energies .

Kundalini falls , rises quickly , slithers silently and slowly , hisses and humms . It can wait outside the magician's body in a vision for our permission , or it can come like a thief in the night . Your description is apt and you seem to be progressing just fine . So congrats !

Sunkencity
2nd November 2006, 06:28 AM
Thank you both for the kind words! :D