PDA

View Full Version : dreams and energy work

man68
1st November 2006, 05:28 AM
I have been following the NEW system for the past 6 months but i have not been quite succesful at developing a daily routine. I have noticed that on days that i do energy work my dreams are more intense, is this normal? if so, why? thanks in advance

BirdOfPrey
1st November 2006, 06:57 AM
I only recently started out with NEW(2 weeks ago), and I noticed several other things, amongst dreams getting more intense.

I also noticed that my sex drive increased(And so did my girlfriend) and my skin disease is less active(Less itch and burning).

I don't know why, but I like it.

jalef
6th November 2006, 07:22 PM
yes this is normal also i dont really know why...

CFTraveler
6th November 2006, 07:53 PM
I have been following the NEW system for the past 6 months but i have not been quite succesful at developing a daily routine. I have noticed that on days that i do energy work my dreams are more intense, is this normal? if so, why? thanks in advance
Well, one side effect is increased body awareness. You probably can now become aware of any part of your body at any time, and also become aware of where it's not, and move your awareness there. This increase in awareness spills over to the sleep state- so there will be an overall increase in dream recall.
Of course there's the theory that increased energy increases lucidity.
Pick the one you like best. :)

Sweetie
13th November 2006, 10:28 PM
I've also had some 'side-effects' since doing energy work, but all good!

I've definately noticed an increase in sex drive.
At first (for about 3 weeks) I seemed NOT to dream at all, which worried me a bit. But now I'm remembering my dreams with more clarity and have even become lucid in recent dreams (very briefly).

I make a concsious effort to remember to do some energy raising before I go to sleep at night now.