PDA

View Full Version : trance and sleep

xxhealinghandxx
1st November 2006, 05:50 AM
This has probably been asked before but I'll ask it. And a liittle side note that my finger has a cut :( so I'm going to type less so the keys won't continually jab at it, it's getting sore.

Basically the question is, if I were to get reeealllly good at falling into a trance, and I fell into a trance for like 2 hours, while I was in my bed, around sleeping time, would I wake up rested, or totally drained? While in a trance state do you accumulate sleep, or not?

I know that your body needs a certain amount of time to be spent in the REM stage, but I'm not sure if while in a trance your eyes move, or are completely still.

sterlingindigo
1st November 2006, 09:44 PM
I think that dreamless sleep (or even in the case of a light trance) one can pick up a certain measure of recharging energy. I can see your light body coming shyly out and opening like a flower opens its petals in the morning to capture the vital energies which sustain us and help us do our light work. Were you in the void or doing some sort of work?

sterlingindingo

xxhealinghandxx
2nd November 2006, 02:52 AM
I don't know how to fall in the void, can you do energy work there as well? I've heard of it but have never actually gone into it. I'm much similiar to a guy who posted on another forum, reads and reads, and yet doesn't practice at all. But now I'm starting to get the urge to practice so hopefully what you say will be true.

sterlingindigo
2nd November 2006, 03:54 AM
Eh practice shmractice. You can keep reading. When you are ready, these things will happen all the more easily. I practice before falling asleep. Your body will recognize the difference between sleep and trance. Feel free to pm me if you want any help. You don't need to worry about missing sleep by doing trance practice though. Some people call the trance state like being in a void. Most would say that your arms probably will not be moving if you are in a trance state. Usually whatever you think is true so keep it positive for obvious reasons. ;)

sterlingindingo