PDA

View Full Version : Buzzing, Teleporting and Flying

rainwing
2nd November 2006, 11:18 PM
I got into astral projection in 1999 thanks to Anne Varnes at http://www.astralvoyage.com , when her site was still new. Using her advice and the advice of an author, William Buhlman, in his book Adventures Beyond the Body, I began training to have my own astral projection.

For the first month, my dream recall increased. I began having weird ones, like being attached to the outside of a UFO as it bounced up and down. I later learned that this might have been my mind's translation of trying to separate.

My first success was almost exactly thirty days after I started training and doing exercises. I woke up in the morning at around 2:00 AM with this weird feeling of my entire body buzzing, like a painless, but powerful, electric current was running through me, and a ringing in my ears.

These vibrations happened several more times, but beyond clear dreams and buzzing, nothing else happened until a year later.

In 2000, I stopped my training until I moved in with my parents, when I decided to start the exercises again. I don't remember how long it took, but I got a few more buzzes, shakes and ringing after a while.

My first exit happened not long after. I woke up to the buzzing and ringing again, and I tried to separate, but nothing happened. Since this was about the tenth time I was stuck with the buzzing (which happened too infrequently to feel good about constantly failing to separate), I was understandably frustrated. Before the feeling could dissipate, I finally summoned all my will, and forcefully tried to eject myself out of the body.

All at once, I was suddenly floating next to my ceiling fan. I got scared and immediately returned to my body, surprised and excited. Then, before I knew it, I had turned my attention to my bedroom window, then was suddenly outside and above my city, flying.

The city looked normal, except everything had this odd blue tinge to it. It was pretty exciting being up there, but only after about ten seconds of flying, I suddenly began to feel myself getting heavier and heavier. Before I sank to the ground, I was back in my body again.

I've had several more experiences. Several involved very poignant dreams that touched on what I was doing wrong in my life, including an incredible one that involved a beautiful, starry sky. I also had an experience with feeling a helping hand try to pull me out of my body, a scary astral cat or something meowing in my face, a slideshow of a shadow person attacking me, meeting my mother, floating above my floor, astral blindness, teleportation and several other experiences over the years.

Though the one I described was the most lucid, I could get into some of my other spiritual/scary/weird/fun astral experiences in this or another post.

Hope you enjoyed my experience!
Chris

CFTraveler
3rd November 2006, 12:26 AM
Great post, Chris. Enjoyed it a lot. BTW, I fixed the link you posted so it would work.
CF.

rainwing
3rd November 2006, 06:28 PM
Thanks for your comments and the assist!

Chris