PDA

View Full Version : Kundalini, or something else?

vibronaut
3rd November 2006, 07:44 PM
Hello!
After a few months of NEW, I'm now very familiar with energy tingles, but lately I'm starting to experience a strikingly different sensation from time to time. This takes the form of an interesting pressure against the lower portion of my spine, a very physical, thick, paste-textured, medium firey, sun yellow, vivid, energetic lump, maybe a foot long and three inches across and deep. It's warm and compressed as if it was internal to my body, but its position is a little curious - if anything I'd say it's slightly outside my back rather than within it. While it's there it doesn't move a great deal, it's fairly stable. More typical energy feelings in my back and shoulders do have a similar firey quality to them, but are orders of magnitude less powerful. Not knowing a great deal about the subject, could this be some sort of kundalini activity going on? Or if not, is it the kind of thing anyone else is familiar with? Thanks!

operasinger
20th November 2006, 08:58 PM
I've been doing Kundalini-yoga for a while and opening chakras, and as a result, I get also sometimes energy movement like that also. And my connection with spirits has started to open. I give you a link you might want to visit : http://www.kundaliniyoga.org
There's lot of information which makes sense to me and it works for me, but as we all are different individuals, I can not say that this is working for you. However if you are interested in about Kundalini, make a visit. Of course, this is only my humble opinion... 8)