PDA

View Full Version : Incredible Experience

Zirian
8th August 2005, 05:25 PM
For a while now I have puzzled at an experience I had a few years ago. I have never truly known what it was, so please share your opinions and views on it-

It was about the same when the two world trade centres were attacked. I was desperate to do anything spiritual that might help the people that were greaving for their loved ones.
It was time for me to go to sleep. But before I did, I remember reading somewhere that the Seraphim were the angels of love or something, and I kind of asked them to try and help those who were in need. I really meant it, but I didn't expect anything to happen, but boy it did.

An amazing, expanding feeling started growing in my heart. It was really wierd. It was like I was growing in size lol. Then my heart started absoloutly pounding VERY quickly. It was quite suprising, but I didn't panick at all. My logic told me that I hadn't it couldn't be actually pounding that fast but it was really going for it lol.

Then this surge of expanding energy filled my whole chest and started expanding all over my body. It was a really powerful, yet odd sensation. It was as if I was an empty balloon and someone was blowing me up with energy. It was so intenese that I thought I wouldn't be able to handle anymore, but I remained calm. Eventually it went away.

The expereince was so powerfull that everytime I started thinking about it the next day I could feel that expanding sensation in my chest again, so I had to stop thinking about it!

Could it be my heart chakra that was activating? I was doing no evnergy work whatsoever at the time.

xxx

Agito
11th August 2005, 06:47 AM
I don't really have a long though out reply, but I just want to bounce something off you. I'm guessing maybe a higher being knew you were sincere and decided to help you out by giving activating your heart chakra thus giving you the ability to heal people.

Quantitativefool
11th August 2005, 04:00 PM
That definately sounds like when your heart chakra is activated. It's a wonderful experience and gives you a much more profound ability to love and heal. It could have been a higher being or perhaps just spontaneous activiation. But I'm glad you had such a wonderful experience and hope that you let it grow.

Love and light,
-Stu