PDA

View Full Version : Small Thought

Sachiel
12th November 2006, 04:54 AM
Big Answer

...which unfortunately I do not have.

The illusion of duality being the state of the current universe, being, in fact, one divine monad...is the purpose of the perceived duality (purpose of this multiverse) a sort of monadic defragmentation of the impurities of that Monad of all that Is, or a means of, say, Monadic reproduction? For in Genesis it WAS said that the fruit that was consumed was halfway divine, and that the fruit of the Tree of Life would be complete...and humans do have "seeds of God" within our monadic souls...

Or perhaps both, considering purpose for withholding the fruit of the two trees would point to the need for monadic cleansing whilst creating a potential for duality in the form of holy illusion?

And of course the godliness of humanity was intended, proved by the existence of trees...

But the basic question, in case that all confused you:

Is God soul-searching before reUNION, or having children, per se?

Those are the two main possibilities I see, and I doubt the legitimacy of others, like "we don't exist, not even the One or whatever." But if you do have something I overlooked, please share it with the rest of us, and if you lean towards one of the two presented possibilities, by all means, comment.

Sincerely in the pursuit of knowledge,

I AM, Samuel

enoch
12th November 2006, 11:08 AM
Sincerely in the pursuit of knowledge? How does duality come to be an illusion?

CFTraveler
12th November 2006, 05:45 PM
Sincerely in the pursuit of knowledge? How does duality come to be an illusion? Oh, I bit.... :evil:

Becaue duality is a separation that does not exist. We think of up & down as dualities, but up and down are two ways of being in your own space. You can also bear right and left, but if you turn around, right and left are completely reversed. We think of good and evil as two options, but what is good for me may be evil for a religious fundamentalist. And most things are in the gray-area, wholly dependent on cultural bias.

In other words, there are near infinite ways to section and measure the whole, but they depend on the observer and the opiner. It's like saying that musical notes are divided in octaves, and completely ignore the half-tones.

Sure, I can classify everything as either here or there, but chances are my here and your here are in different places. Not to mention what's in them.
:) .

enoch
12th November 2006, 06:08 PM
Oh! I thought he was referring to monist/dualist perspective. What did you bite? :?

CFTraveler
12th November 2006, 06:24 PM
What did you bite? :? The bait.

Sachiel
12th November 2006, 09:57 PM
Though what I mean is, could the purpose of the "current" multiversal activity regarding the fruit of knowledge and immortality be a method of creating more "Gods," the children of the original, under and unified by the Monad of the YHVH archetype, but still Gods nonetheless?

By the way, it took me a long time to place it, but is your avatar from the kundalini rising ending of Parabola?

Sachiel
13th November 2006, 04:41 AM
So it would most closely fit with a mix of both; a ring made of smaller rings side by side which are also made by smaller rings side by side, the culmination of which is the true ALL, and we may as well be gods once our iteration is constructed?

Tool is awesome.

The song Lateralus is very powerful, too.

Not sure I agree with the ketamine, though.

Drellix
26th December 2006, 07:39 AM
The way I see the structure of the universe is as infinity. We are fragments of a larger consciousness, which is in turn a fragment of a larger consciousness, and so on into infinity or at least for a very large number of iterations. The reverse is also true that our consciousness contains ever smaller fragments.

I would agree with that. I think it is like a hologram, each part of the image contains the information of the whole. I think the universe is contained in the smallest particle, yet the universe contains it. Just another metaphor for describing the same idea.

Sachiel
12th January 2007, 02:52 AM
The question is: is some so-called "plan" of this culmination of divine fragments possessing of the intent to elevate fragments which have purified themselves, to and beyond ascension, perhaps resulting in a non fragment like a metaphysical version of a biological child?