PDA

View Full Version : imbalance

xxhealinghandxx
12th November 2006, 06:32 AM
I always thought that it was said that imbalances in the energy body were the cause of disease, but people on these forums say stuff like, "don't focus on that 4th chakra too much or you will unbalance yourself!", I don't remember chakras being part of a the disease theory. And if that is so, wouldn't clairvoyant people be experiencing, lung cancer or something?

wstein
12th November 2006, 08:07 AM
By default, the energy system (including chakras) should be balanced (and free of blocks). Working only select chakras opens (increases) them in portion to the others. If the ones being worked on are more closed or blocked than the others, then this is good at first, as those are raised to match and better balance with the others. Continued work past that leaves the others behind (less developed).

Note that chakras naturally open more when energies of the matching type are being used, say like for third eye viewing. This causes a temporary imbalance. Assuming that you stop after a reasonable time, it will return to its 'normal' level and not be a problem. On the other hand if you walk around all the time viewing through your third eye a problematic imbalance is caused.

Clairvoyant people DO have problems but more typically in their heads as this is near the third eye (main center of perception). They also tend to have problems in their lower bodies (frequently in reproductive tract) as these parts are far from their 'strong' area in the head and tend to get ignored (closed chakras). These are literally either end of the above mentioned imbalance. As might be obvious, clairvoyants can avoid these problems by opening the other chakras to match the upper ones.

CFTraveler
12th November 2006, 05:11 PM
I always thought that it was said that imbalances in the energy body were the cause of disease, but people on these forums say stuff like, "don't focus on that 4th chakra too much or you will unbalance yourself!", I don't remember chakras being part of a the disease theory. And if that is so, wouldn't clairvoyant people be experiencing, lung cancer or something? Remember that the energetic systems in the body are at a continuous back-and forth relationship to the physical body- so it's not clearcut as to the causal relationship with pathology. Energy interchanges are constant. For example:
A person who is very psychologically codependent and with a high sense of responsibility towards the people he loves (which is a good thing if it doesn't become too extreme) will probably be very 'base chakra' oriented (that is, his 'survival' instincts are very highly developed) and probably some heart chakra activity will be seen. If he is uncontrolled in his life, he will probably be high strung, unable to relax, and always worry about his family's wellbeing, no matter how wealthy or healthy they are.
This person is obviously unbalanced, and his lack of balance may manifest as ulcers, and at the worst colon cancer.
So what does he need to do? Obviously learn to relax, to realize the extent of his place in the universe and his loved ones, to feel secure.
If I were a healing practicioner (which I'm not) I would say, he has to balance himself, do some chakra work to stimulate and develop other energy strengths, and take measures to learn to relax and 'let go'.
In other words, his place in life, his energy body and his personality type are all interconnected, and in a nonlinear way.
Of course all the things I mentioned are complementary to his eating habits and regular medical screenings.
And yes, I know this person very well.

xxhealinghandxx
12th November 2006, 10:36 PM
And yes, I know this person very well.

I thought you were making someone up :P