PDA

View Full Version : Meditation/NEW Question

derwyd
12th August 2005, 01:00 PM
I was into meditation heavy about 5 years ago. I got to the point were my kundalini was raised and I felt tingling and bliss everywhere. I had to stop because I was experiencing unusual things. I read Astral Dynamics and noticed that I did not have to be afraid. The problem I am having now is getting were I was. What are the keys to moving energy up through the crown and getting back into that blissful state of consciousness. Example is tactile imagery the most important part? What else can help me? Maybe some sort of example?

Thanks

Psi
13th August 2005, 01:02 AM
I find that just tinkering with the N.E.W. system in any way you can contemplate is always a good start. I am terrible at explaining these things...but perhaps tray a lifting sensation and using tactile imaging, trying to -feel- the energy you are moving with each stroke of your awareness hands lifting energy towards it. I caused my crown chakra to activate one time, and it left me in a very interesting state to say the least. Wasn't a bad thing...but...too far out for me to describe. Hope this may help :wink: