PDA

View Full Version : The new society thread

Antares
13th September 2019, 12:08 PM
While trying to be intuitive as much as I can, my mind is basically logic-driven. Just like with most of people.

Perhaps it's fortunate, as the "reason" and "reasoning" is deeply rooted in our society. This is where and how we can build a bridge to introduce new ideas.

When younger, I believed that our society can change in a time-span of one generation. Now I started to think that it's not going to happen. The society changes indeed, but not too fast, particularly deeper layers stay almost unmoved.

Therefore, there need to be some ways on thinking of society as a whole to be altared and clarified, I believe.

Before XX-th century
Mentality of people were different. There were some "worse" things and "better" things in the old times about the society. But the fact is that there was not so much alienation and isolation (except of the territorial) then. People were natural, developing basically independently, free from so much distraction and interference as children today have to face, unprepared.

XX-th century
The changes in about the recent 100 years around the globe and so made a great impact of how humanity lives. Possibly the single biggest turning point was the ending of the II world war, which re-shaped the whole world actually upside down. Emergence of the "new order" on the planet, placing USA in the center of culture and economy, essentially was very needed, as the rest of the world was deeply immersed in ossified conservatism, including Europe. This led us to the world as we know it today.

Hippie movement
Arguably, the biggest social revolution in the recent 100 years has happened in the 60's of the XXth century. Although it didn't last for too long (and I wasn't fortunate eonugh to live in those times to experience it by myself directly), it changed the general awareness and approach to living, giving also many ideas and inspired the new generation to come in next decades.

XXI-th century
The biggest shift in the shape of our world has occurred not that far ago: the creation of internet has changed really a lot... but still not that much as it could (and should).

This means that there are still lots of ideas on using the internet to be developed. And, as always in the human society so far, the most invention comes when the needs arise - and those usually arise, unfortunetely, in the fields of military or economy only. The recent (several years) growth of companies like airbnb or uber show that clearly.

The changes
In the upcoming posts I, and hopefully others as well, am going to share ideas on some new views and reflections on the society and living in general - the changes.

Some of the authors writing in 70's often referred to emergence of a new era. So, after these few decades, we can say that it is actually a new era, yet probably very different from what they expected - media tell us that it's called the "information age". I must admit that I disagree.*

But in general, I think that after the 60's, the society is again loosing its sense of direction. 2000's brought even more consumerism, counter-ecological events and imbalanced, purely financially-oriented endeavors dominated the global picture.

The core subjects
Here's a short list of things that when considered I think are in the center of reasons where lay the key to a better 'world', and what actually 'world' means? It's obviously not complete. :)

Why did the hippie movement failed

Does society need some new clearer diversity and freedom in choice

Do we need the diversity based on the political and spatial territory, instead of a personal philosophy

How the planet will look like (including the environment) after next 2-3 decades

Is scientific idelogy be dominating (or the only) available option

Do religions has any place in the upcoming centuries

Does esoterics area need a totally new view and reshaping

How psychic skills and abilities should be involved in our lives

How raising children could change

How education system should change

How general social awareness and responsibility may change

How social contacts should look like

Where is a place for an art, and how should it be involved

Where is a place for non-logical (right-brain basically) way of thinking

How much people are really free in their personal choices, aside from the schemes imposed by the general society, and how much support exist there for such a freedom in personal choice

and many others, many of which are to be introduced later, to not overwhelm with too many (and there are many enough I guess), but don't hesitate to introduce a new ones :)

...does any of these subjects sounds interesting to you? any ideas to share?

* it seems that it's rather an age of mental chaos, delusion, personal and social uncertainity, and global war of capitalist domination

olyris
13th September 2019, 06:33 PM
I see it this way:

Technology quotient divided by love equals n
n x work = money

and the rest is human nature doing what it wants.

What? I am saying technology is/was/will be doing everything except that which you humanity selfishly want. And if you want money, you should work.

CFTraveler
13th September 2019, 06:46 PM
While trying to be intuitive as much as I can, my mind is basically logic-driven. Just like with most of people.

Perhaps it's fortunate, as the "reason" and "reasoning" is deeply rooted in our society. This is where and how we can build a bridge to introduce new ideas.

When younger, I believed that our society can change in a time-span of one generation. Now I started to think that it's not going to happen. The society changes indeed, but not too fast, particularly deeper layers stay almost unmoved.

Therefore, there need to be some ways on thinking of society as a whole to be altared and clarified, I believe.

Before XX-th century
Mentality of people were different. There were some "worse" things and "better" things in the old times about the society. But the fact is that there was not so much alienation and isolation (except of the territorial) then. People were natural, developing basically independently, free from so much distraction and interference as children today have to face, unprepared.

XX-th century
The changes in about the recent 100 years around the globe and so made a great impact of how humanity lives. Possibly the single biggest turning point was the ending of the II world war, which re-shaped the whole world actually upside down. Emergence of the "new order" on the planet, placing USA in the center of culture and economy, essentially was very needed, as the rest of the world was deeply immersed in ossified conservatism, including Europe. This led us to the world as we know it today.

Hippie movement
Arguably, the biggest social revolution in the recent 100 years has happened in the 60's of the XXth century. Although it didn't last for too long (and I wasn't fortunate eonugh to live in those times to experience it by myself directly), it changed the general awareness and approach to living, giving also many ideas and inspired the new generation to come in next decades.

XXI-th century
The biggest shift in the shape of our world has occurred not that far ago: the creation of internet has changed really a lot... but still not that much as it could (and should).

This means that there are still lots of ideas on using the internet to be developed. And, as always in the human society so far, the most invention comes when the needs arise - and those usually arise, unfortunetely, in the fields of military or economy only. The recent (several years) growth of companies like airbnb or uber show that clearly.

The changes
In the upcoming posts I, and hopefully others as well, am going to share ideas on some new views and reflections on the society and living in general - the changes.

Some of the authors writing in 70's often referred to emergence of a new era. So, after these few decades, we can say that it is actually a new era, yet probably very different from what they expected - media tell us that it's called the "information age". I must admit that I disagree.*

But in general, I think that after the 60's, the society is again loosing its sense of direction. 2000's brought even more consumerism, counter-ecological events and imbalanced, purely financially-oriented endeavors dominated the global picture.

The core subjects
Here's a short list of things that when considered I think are in the center of reasons where lay the key to a better 'world', and what actually 'world' means? It's obviously not complete. :)

Why did the hippie movement failed

Does society need some new clearer diversity and freedom in choice

Do we need the diversity based on the political and spatial territory, instead of a personal philosophy

How the planet will look like (including the environment) after next 2-3 decades

Is scientific idelogy be dominating (or the only) available option

Do religions has any place in the upcoming centuries

Does esoterics area need a totally new view and reshaping

How psychic skills and abilities should be involved in our lives

How raising children could change

How education system should change

How general social awareness and responsibility may change

How social contacts should look like

Where is a place for an art, and how should it be involved

Where is a place for non-logical (right-brain basically) way of thinking

How much people are really free in their personal choices, aside from the schemes imposed by the general society, and how much support exist there for such a freedom in personal choice

and many others, many of which are to be introduced later, to not overwhelm with too many (and there are many enough I guess), but don't hesitate to introduce a new ones :)

...does any of these subjects sounds interesting to you? any ideas to share?

* it seems that it's rather an age of mental chaos, delusion, personal and social uncertainity, and global war of capitalist domination This is a fascinating and complex thread, and I'll be coming back to it eventually. A lot to think about.

Antares
13th September 2019, 07:59 PM
Technology quotient divided by love equals n
n x work = money
Well... I don't condemn anything and anyone. I don't quite think that the amount of money (or its equivalent you might come up with) always determines amount of work or, well, feelings. :) Nor that removing money from the "life equation" will change much.

The work is a seperate subject in itself, but indeed it's probably one of those which requires most urgent response. At this point my guess is that there are no easy solutions to it (it's very complex, as it touches all the existing jobs), but it's more related to the current mentality of the human society. The new inspiration is therefore needed I think, aside from creating a new equations :)

IMHO if the technology, money or anything else involved in increasing the overall GDP was done with a different intent, the "love - money" equation would also change. :)

This is a fascinating and complex thread, and I'll be coming back to it eventually. A lot to think about.
Yes it is complex, I agree... But keeping the "big picture" approach may make it much more simpler to think. Reducing the ideas and issues to their essence and removing unnecessery details may help to get a clearer view of things. The prevailing idea is, I guess, related to having a practical working solutions, more than attempting of having a perfect ideas :) Therefore I'm trying to keep things possibly simple. These are just the existing pretty well known issues about the world put into a nutshell :)

olyris
13th September 2019, 09:58 PM
You could suppose that money is essentially spare proof - of family, friends, lovers. Thinking: it could all be done for free but for a many case of "short memory."

I would like to think it's all going to be about fun, whenever the world realises its education.

IA56
14th September 2019, 08:08 AM
Hi Antares and everyone.

I think that has to be started by the inviroment where we are living in ...our planet....it is ridiculous that scientiest is looking for a new planet where we can move to because we have destroyed the Earth...??!! Instead of reparing the damage we caused the Earth...it is not too late to do the right thing…..

I Think why the hippie era failed was the drugs and the total lack of morality...to live without any structure is not the way to succeed.

One Think also is to value every Life form....plants....animals...and humans and other spiecies and respect instead of destroying and killing.

Education school systems must start to notice what level of understanding/knowledge the pupils are and be flexible to meet theires needs instead of same consept to all and the brightes ones get bored and fall out.

Raising the Children parents must take more responsibillity and seek help more quickly if they are not capable to manage by them selfs...but not to put the Child in some caring home or likely but to put the whole family there ...it is not healthy to Point out that it is the Childs wrong when it is the adults fault they did not sort out them selves Before they got preagnant….as it is now...no-one have survived their childhood without wound/injury/insult....human mind is to get even and many take out this on their Children and it goes on and on ...generation after generation.

There is so much to say about this...I stop here.

Love
ia

Antares
14th September 2019, 10:07 AM
it is ridiculous that scientiest is looking for a new planet where we can move to because we have destroyed the Earth...??!! Instead of reparing the damage we caused the Earth...it is not too late to do the right thing…..
Yes, exactly. There's often no sense in what "people in charge", like scientists, are talking about. ;) And people think that it's must be this way they are telling them.
Just to think what do they want to achieve there, on the another planet? With the same viewpoints they hold now? If they even found such a planet, it's going to be just another castarophe. Problems are either solved, or repeated endlessly.

Raising the Children parents must take more responsibillity and seek help more quickly if they are not capable to manage by them selfs...
I'm afraid this is not going to succeed. "Musts" rarely succeed.
Look at the teenager parents, or a bit older than teenagers. There's no awareness in society on many things, including raising children - this probably is the key point here.
At the end, it's the education system that fails to provide proper understanding and preparation, instead pushing into minds of kids all the garbage they neither care about nor is useful to them in most. In other words, it's not educating - it's just an informative chaos put into the minds of kids, and later adults on the regular basis.

I didn't live in the hippie times, so I can only understand it from the secondary sources, but my view on the hippie movement is this:
* there was no supporting "bottom" ground to them, but just a vague ideals, which appeared to be not sufficient for all
* no true, honest leaders
* the life style proposed and lived by wasn't good for all I think, and in time people get scattered more and more
* too massive and no common agreement - so too many ideas from too many people at the same time before the prevailing ideas found the "ground" to root themselves
* and perhaps was too revolutionary, and most ofthe society would rejected it anyway

I think that the excellent thing about the hippie movement, except that it happened anyway as a balance to increasing overall consumerism and artificiality in the society of 50s and 60s, was the rise of new views, which we may now verify and take those ideas (not necesserily direct solutions or forms) which are the most attractive and actually needed now.

IA56
14th September 2019, 10:24 AM
Yes, exactly. There's often no sense in what "people in charge", like scientists, are talking about. ;) And people think that it's must be this way they are telling them.
Just to think what do they want to achieve there, on the another planet? With the same viewpoints they hold now? If they even found such a planet, it's going to be just another castarophe. Problems are either solved, or repeated endlessly.

I'm afraid this is not going to succeed. "Musts" rarely succeed.
Look at the teenager parents, or a bit older than teenagers. There's no awareness in society on many things, including raising children - this probably is the key point here.
At the end, it's the education system that fails to provide proper understanding and preparation, instead pushing into minds of kids all the garbage they neither care about nor is useful to them in most. In other words, it's not educating - it's just an informative chaos put into the minds of kids, and later adults on the regular basis.

I didn't live in the hippie times, so I can only understand it from the secondary sources, but my view on the hippie movement is this:
* there was no supporting "bottom" ground to them, but just a vague ideals, which appeared to be not sufficient for all
* no true, honest leaders
* the life style proposed and lived by wasn't good for all I think, and in time people get scattered more and more
* too massive and no common agreement - so too many ideas from too many people at the same time before the prevailing ideas found the "ground" to root themselves
* and perhaps was too revolutionary, and most ofthe society would rejected it anyway

I think that the excellent thing about the hippie movement, except that it happened anyway as a balance to increasing overall consumerism and artificiality in the society of 50s and 60s, was the rise of new views, which we may now verify and take those ideas (not necesserily direct solutions or forms) which are the most attractive and actually needed now.

Yes, I am talking more deeply about the parenting thing….when I say they must sort them out first Before they get preagnent….is to understand deeply what is requred from them to guide the Child in right direction to give the feeling/knowing Life is presious and wonderful and that human mind is chattered in too many ways...parents to know of the own skills what they have...I am now talking about the 6th sense......I hope you understand that I am not talking here about the ordinary chaos ...but the deeper level that has to be understood Before to get a Child...not a Product of a night out partying and so on....

Yes the hippie era was too many ideas and no guidance ….but it was a very healthy era...to show more freedom and freedom does create more ideas...go back more to organic living without the poisoning of the agricuture and so on.....yes there is so much to say and what has to be changed for us to get healthy World on all aspects and levels of mind. But still I Believe that too much drugs is never good it will destroy the brain….I was Young on the -70...I did see much what drugs did do to my friends and many died too Young.

Love
ia

Sinera
14th September 2019, 12:53 PM
There were many "hippie movements" before in history, stressing liberty and nature and free spirituality.

Romanticism of the 17/18. century comes to mind. A trans-European movement in art (literture, painting, music, poetry, etc.) stressing transcendence in nature, the supernatural, personal freedom, individuality and liberty, also a focus on the power of imagination. It was a counter-culture to the age of 'rationality' and 'materialism' of that time.

IA56
14th September 2019, 01:34 PM
There were many "hippie movements" before in history, stressing liberty and nature and free spirituality.

Romanticism of the 17/18. century comes to mind. A trans-European movement in art (literture, painting, music, poetry, etc.) stressing transcendence in nature, the supernatural, personal freedom, individuality and liberty, also a focus on the power of imagination. It was a counter-culture to the age of 'rationality' and 'materialism' of that time.

Yes, why does not humans learn...repeat same chaos over and over again….??!...History is showing the madness of humans!! and it goes on and on ….
Does this tell that everyone should only care of own development?? That all who is in charge just mess it up over and over again?! ..History is full of crazy psyhopaths who just like destruction….over and over again….Love and Beauty never wins….just destruction….I can´t accept this ever...ever!!
But how to turn tables?? How stop wars and drugs??

How to start growing healty food and minds??!!

Love
ia

CFTraveler
14th September 2019, 02:36 PM
I think that is one perception- society is a mix of people, but I do believe, as a whole, there is progress. Every time we backslide it seems as it's the worse it has ever been, but when we look at history we see that what we consider 'the worst', was seen as commonplace not that long ago. So I do think as a whole we're improving, it just doesn't seem like it from an individual perspective.

Sinera
14th September 2019, 03:12 PM
I think that is one perception- society is a mix of people, but I do believe, as a whole, there is progress. Every time we backslide it seems as it's the worse it has ever been, but when we look at history we see that what we consider 'the worst', was seen as commonplace not that long ago. So I do think as a whole we're improving, it just doesn't seem like it from an individual perspective.
Depends on the time span but also regional factors if you look at it. If we consider our 'modern/new' times to span a few centuries (maybe since industrial revolution) then we still have e.g. the devastating World Wars, the Atomic Bombs on Japan and many calamaties more 'in the now' including all today's war zones however they come/came to be.

So I think not a lot has become better since the days of Cesar or Dzingis Khan or whatever conquerers causing mass slaughter, war, plight, famine disaster you want to take as reference.

I believe in the Indian Yugas though and that there was a Golden Age once but it is lost in history (erroneously seen as 'pre-'history), being many millenia ago. Has to do with the (astrological/sun/astronomical) cycles I suppose.

Antares
14th September 2019, 04:02 PM
There were many "hippie movements" before in history, stressing liberty and nature and free spirituality
I would say there were many, many revolutions in the history, but each was unique, as there are LOTS to change / transform in the society, politics, mentality, economy, art, education etc. In the sense the hippie movement seems to be unique. Therefore I wouldn't treat all of them in the same way.

I think that is one perception- society is a mix of people, but I do believe, as a whole, there is progress
I think this is exactly the key point!

The society is a mix.

And it's not good: the minorities - minorities in whatever sense, including the viewpoints or choices - suffer.

I believe that this is the key: it's a mix of a wide variety, yet treated as a single mass without variety. The differences are not respected, but they should. It's not just male-female division (which recently also seems to be belittled); people differ a lot also in terms of mentality, interests, a level of development (in whatever sense), approach to ecology, approach to medicine, work, money, free time, food etc. This is where "mass democracy" today seems to fail, ignoring this diversity.

not a Product of a night out partying and so on....
Interesting point :) So this is exactly how things are now. Children are products. In fact, everyone seems like a product. I hold nothing against make-ups or anything, but it seems that people "must" be attractive products, then making new "products" (children), which are raised with the same mentality in mind.

it was a very healthy era...to show more freedom and freedom does create more ideas...go back more to organic living without the poisoning of the agricuture and so on.....yes there is so much to say and what has to be changed for us to get healthy World on all aspects and levels of mind. But still I Believe that too much drugs is never good it will destroy the brain….I was Young on the -70...I did see much what drugs did do to my friends and many died too Young.
I cannot agree more with that. And lots of my friends also died because of drugs, too.

Have you heard about the ancient Chinese I-Cing book?

Most of people in the western world see it as an oracle, which is the most popular application of the 64 hexagrams (symbolizing the concept of the universe "condition" at a particular moment) of which descriptions the book consists.

The less popular viewpoint is that it's the taoist (especially) and the confucianist treatment on the universe in general, and in particular the alchemical tranformations and achievements.

The I-Cing has infinite applications, one of which is medicine. The other might be the society. I'm not a "vivid user" of the I-Cing, yet I know how powerful it is. Possibly, the wisdom inherent in this book could be a framework for the social transformations - not as an oracle, but rather as the guidelines, which are the main points of the hexagrams descriptions.

In this sense, the society is a "unit" like anything else, and the Chinese (and others) alchemy teaches about splitting and merging "things", being the basis of reasonable transformations.

Sinera
15th September 2019, 12:31 AM
Regarding the Hippie 'movement'. I know that it is a kind of 'conspiracy' theory again, but some interesting facts emerged. I saw a similar video (in my language) a year or so ago and now found this one in English. What are your thoughts about the assertion that the hippie movement (which was not the same as the anti-war movement then) was (at least in part) engineered by the "powers"? It is said that it was to subvert the antiwar movement (which was genuine) of that time.

Here one informative video but also taken with a grain of salt since we cannot confirm all the facts or need not follow all conclusions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2GjY8DN-7I

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2GjY8DN-7I)Taken from the vid description:

Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon How did an uncanny amount of rock superstars emerge from the rustic Laurel Canyon scene of the mid 60s when the primary music centers of the US at that time were NYC, Nashville, and Detroit? Why were many of these future stars sons and daughters of the military/intelligence complex and extreme privilege who just happened to all arrive in LA at the same time? From the Lizard King Jim Morrison to Frank Zappa, the Mamas and Papas, the Byrds, Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young, even the Monkees, they all had conspicuous family heritages that did not exactly jive with what would become the free love, anti war soundtrack of a generation. Meanwhile, looming behind these musicians was a dark underbelly of Hollywood stars, young turks, the mob, shadowy intelligence assets, and charmers like little Charlie Manson who everyone liked at first.. How and why did this all happen? And what about that covert military installation on Lookout Mountain? Are you ready to have your rock and roll fantasies challenged? You may never listen to this music the same way ever again.

I am certain still that a great part of the hippie movement was genuine, this is more referring to the music industry of the time which formed an important part of course (Woodstock, etc.).

Any thoughts on this?

IA56
15th September 2019, 09:07 AM
Hi Antares,

Have you heard about the ancient Chinese I-Cing book?

No I have not, I will look up it. Thank´s

Love
ia

Antares
15th September 2019, 10:10 AM
Thanks Sinera for sharing!

It's a very interesting and unpredicted way where this thread is turning to!

Unpredictability is one of the best things that may happen to a discussion, as it gives a rise to many new ideas no one has expected before!

I am certain still that a great part of the hippie movement was genuine, this is more referring to the music industry of the time which formed an important part of course (Woodstock, etc.).

Any thoughts on this?
This might mean that almost nothing comes from people, everything is previously "designed". In this sense, the society is just a product - of grazing by some, well, let's say "more intelligent (or aware) beings". People seem then like uncreative animals who cannot come up with anything beyond schemes given it by the... "leaders" of these herds, and perhaps the division (like countries) of the masses into "herds" is also due to a grand design. We are just watchers from "inside" - of the show in action, being a part of this show, whether we want it or not, just choosing how much we prefer to be involved - if aware of what is happening.

How such movements or global changes in general are created? In my opinion, nothing works without a considerable amount of force (or energy; and possibly magic involved to ensure things happening).

The design - thought - is always made first in mind, then in energy field. Any change needs therefore energy to manifest itself. Perhaps here lays the key to changes we are talking about in this thread.

But after all, I don't think that "being in charge" (i.e. replacing the "global sorceres", throwing them out of their thrones, participating in the eternal global "game of thrones" or anything) is what I feel I want to do. I'm a pacifist, even if with the anarchist ideas, by nature. I mean, I don't mind other creative participants, even if powerful, to play their parts.

Therefore, I think that watching such a movements like hippie, no matter where it arouse from, is just fun. What I'm thinking of when starting this thread is that the world turned into a direction I'm afraid is not what me, and many others as you can easily find, really want it to be. Therefore I'm analyzing and considering certain changes here.

olyris
15th September 2019, 07:37 PM
But after all, I don't think that "being in charge" (i.e. replacing the "global sorceres", throwing them out of their thrones, participating in the eternal global "game of thrones" or anything) is what I feel I want to do. I'm a pacifist, even if with the anarchist ideas, by nature. I mean, I don't mind other creative participants, even if powerful, to play their parts.
I perceive that the "powers that be" most literally, just "be." It makes it a whole new spectacle when you consider that they are about as capable as paraplegics.

Therefore, I think that watching such a movements like hippie, no matter where it arouse from, is just fun. What I'm thinking of when starting this thread is that the world turned into a direction I'm afraid is not what me, and many others as you can easily find, really want it to be. Therefore I'm analyzing and considering certain changes here.
To create is to allow creative others, and, well, destroying has to happen before then - they call it "making room for new ideas" technically, I would suggest.

The energy to destroy begets the energy to create. War, was formally destroyed after WWII, in my logic. The Luciferian rebellion was create to save face. The species did not have a God within it. Here today, there is energy building to destroy whatever is in the way of infinite techonological efficacy. That created, the destroying is justified, harmless. There is something about compassion that makes everything perfect... olyris

olyris
17th September 2019, 06:02 PM
It is remarkable, very valuable message

I firmly convinced, that you are not right. Time will show.

I think, that you are not right. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will discuss.

this remarkable idea is necessary just by the way

It absolutely agree with the previous phrase
Spamguy: Try as I might, I cannot out-think an analytical thesis that I have formulated - just for you: universe is not negative

Is there anything else that you would sort of like to sort of share?

olyris
21st September 2019, 10:33 AM
The prime key to new society is really like a constitution. A bill of rights sort of thing whereby everybody knows where they are and what they stand for. Possibly religion is getting a little outdated for now. I see an opening where morality has been making mistakes... Transformation - a human right, to one's own wellbeing. Takes only spiritual practice over time once (we) have the blueprint.

Antares
13th October 2019, 11:49 AM
The prime key to new society is really like a constitution. A bill of rights sort of thing whereby everybody knows where they are and what they stand for. Possibly religion is getting a little outdated for now. I see an opening where morality has been making mistakes... Transformation - a human right, to one's own wellbeing. Takes only spiritual practice over time once (we) have the blueprint.
I also think that the religion is getting a bit outdated now. Or at least the concept of religion needs a vialable update. The practical reality is that everyone has a certain general philosophy - about the reality, world and everything. There are not two the same philosophies, as there are not two the same people.

Constitution however was a solution that has been already tried, with the big ideals standing behind it. United States were created this way. The attempt of the formal, rigid rules imposed on the whole society brought the result as we can see today, after more than 200 years from that time (not that much in fact).

So perhaps it's time to abandon the concept of "country". And it wasn't always this way as today people think it needs always stay the same way: in the old times you had only cities and surroundings; the cultural borders were more flexible than today (if you wanted to insist on their existence). Like in the realms and times of the ancient Mesopotamia or Phoenicia.

The difference for e.g. Phoenicians was that these people were under constant threat of a physical invasion, which occured from time to time from the more aggressively oriented groups (I consiously don't use the term of "nation"). We have a different situation now: we can use the current order of countries to create a new approach to living in general. Countries are not important themselves, but since they already are there, we can use this order for our benefits, not against us, staying flexible.

On the other hand, conscious division means practically a free choice - where one wants (feels) where he or she belongs to.

Balanced or unbalanced - the choice is yours, and only yours. Don't follow the other people's philosophies born in the same place (country). You can make a choice any time you want again, at any moment you want. It's not that simple when considering the resources needing to be shared in the "global village" in which we live today, being more a "village" than "global" more than anytime before. (And, therefore, perhaps the concept of the "resources" and the "needs" standing behind them requires a vialable update as well - and the whole economics as well; Adam Smith wrote about the times when he lived, but his ideas seem to be also outdated).

SOCIAL WARS, RIGID RULES AND FREE CHOICE

In fact, this - the free choice and the commonly so-called law of attraction - is something that is the law of the universe, but due to the specifics of the material reality is not as clearly seen and understood here.

For instance, take the social wars - of which you can hardly read or see in the tv, or generally in the official media. (I.e. they are, like many important subjects, beyond the common - or "official" - consciousness, yet are the actual experience). Like the constant, daily-based war between female and male. No constitution would change it. Only understanding and consciousness. Even if you had something like 10 commandments in the Christian religion (the solution tried thousands of years ago), treated as the ultimate "sanctity", it would not change the daily lives of people.

So the alchemical power of consiousness is the universal tool, I think - no matter how "mystic" it sounds, consciousness is also a very mundane thing. Focusing on the ideas and the prevailing paradigms, and the resulting tools, might create something like a movement, not necesserily formal - and the "new society" could emerge then in the imperceptible way.

THE FREE CITY CONCEPT, a possible step into the more free society

I've read recently about the history of Singapur. It's really interesting how fast a city like this one can grow from a small village having no valuable reources. And it made people living there suprisingly rich. The only issue that I have with Singapur is that it seems to be overly business-oriented. On the other hand, Tibetean nation seems to be the opposite extreme: spirituality overwhelms everything. It's not the balanced way.

What I'm talking here is not the economical or spiritual freedom - although the economical self-sufficiency is always desired. It's rather an idea of the freedom in itself. Yet, the smaller group that everyone can join anytime (like you can go to Singapur anytime you wanted) seems to me to be a perfect solution now.

So in general, the concept of "country" has too much power over the people's lives. It chokes the freedom of choices. If we wanted to stay always the same forever - new ideas would never emerged. If you are born, for instance, English, it is expected for you to go the "English" way. If you were born German, you are expected to go the "German" cultural way. This conceptual framework makes no sense any more in the current times.

olyris
13th October 2019, 05:23 PM
Respect is a very special word - maybe only a fraction of people understand it. I do most of what I do alone, because of this. Thankfully, reality is self created once you nut it out. I understand some (real) spiritual folks have the theory of "the matrix" to work with? Personally I tend to work with the word "home" and do the alchemy of that word in all of it's abundance all day long...

Antares
13th October 2019, 05:57 PM
There is however a difference between being respectful and being ignorant, I think :) If you have hands and don't use them - why do you have them? If you have energy, and not use it, why do you have it? If you have mind, you have talents, you have developed understanding of the reality - why won't you share it with others?

See. There are those "others" who contribute to this planet - for their (un)doing. And there are those who prefer to work at home, stay closed, and choose to not contribute. But this leaves us with those powerful sovereigns, not necesserily as developed mentally as you are, who actually use their talents to make a contribution to the world - even if it's only driven by their own ambitions.

The changes are inevitable. I already mentioned the I-Ching book which states that nothing in the universe is constant - except the change. It's up to us whether we'd like to change the direction of the current - or to stay passive, and accept and only watch others to do so.

Perhaps extending the perspective of "why we are here on the Earth planet" would be a good start point. :)

olyris
13th October 2019, 11:14 PM
The active participant one to choose "Earth Service" - it takes mother nature, all of it.
The passive plaintiff ones to reconcile with humanity after their feat, their will to serve, Saints.

It is a very old story by now, but a good one.

What to say about the word "we"? It is the word Hell uses most, from my perspective. :shrug:

olyris
14th October 2019, 12:16 PM
I do think that free money would be a good starting point for a clean safe everything... not that money is free, but people float at whatever level they stay happy... ie there is a saying that honest money goes further .

Beyond that, it could be about truth... i see no reason in starting with an alternative. with (the truth about) democracy solved, well... how about what it means to be free. freedom again, the idea that does not lose itself in negativity. There are several forms of freedom that I would illustrate. a) choice b) religious context c) the right to say no, aka the "popularity contest" can stop if it wants to.

These theories are found everywhere but I might as well point out a key of mine, here: there is no point telling a fish to swim, ie you do or don't want intelligent company. that is all I can think of for now.

Antares
15th October 2019, 04:47 PM
I think so. Free mind should precede any other "free"'s. The extension of the perspective (consciousness) frees the mind - a level further. Or, in other words, a "magical pill" - a "solution" to "fix" the issues coming from the imprisoned mind (by itself, and lack of enough consciousness) - is just an illusion, which seems to be not so obvious because of the time-lag existing between action (the reason for the issue) and reaction (the effects of the decision).
So perhaps it's not the current circumstances, but the mind itself that lacks in choosing a "better". Hence education and increasing general awareness. Or, the next paradigms-shift is needed.

olyris
15th October 2019, 10:05 PM
The only "better" I have found always proves to be "faith in light." There does need to be something from without. An imprison mind always forgets that. Inspiration proves natural, often enough. ;)

olyris
16th October 2019, 02:21 AM
Just skimmed through the extract and I can already see that it is another one of those excellent finds. This will very likely be able to give us a better understanding in the POD vs limited pen issue.
Of course! :roll:

Antares
20th October 2019, 08:51 AM
Considering the living style changes in the future and now

There are two general approaches about the circumstances you face:
- you may either accept it as it is, and follow the others
- or you may take your time to consider them more thoroughly, possibly questioning things or the underlying criteria

So here are some excerpts and considerations about the modern, most popular way of living today. I think the ancient people were quite pretty surprised when knowing how the world developed to :)

* Consumerism; items- and posessions- orientation; buying orientation
People work, earning money. They're often not happy quite about it, as they wouldn't go to their workplaces if they didn't get money.
This leads to over-buying things. Like a new brand flashy plasma big TV screen, which leads to another must-buys, like subscribing to the most expensive tv-serie service online.
And then they feel a requirement to use this quite expensive stuff and feel guilty if they don't do that. And the life goes on all this way.
The whole cilivation was never build on the "market"-orientation to such a degree as it is today. Everything seems to be related now to economy, particularly global economy from the big corporations, which roles strongly exceed just a process of delivering a product (service) to individuals; they affect our live styles, and they know it, taking advantage of it, marketing to us "needs" that we "apparently" need to have. ;)

* Alcohol; what is considered entertainment
Consider for instance a typical way of spending the last / first day of the year, the new year's eve. Our culture spend it generally unconsciously (under serious influence of alcohol like things). This picture you can learn about from the mass media.
Poisoning body and mind help people to relieve the stress they have about everything. And those who don't have such a stress and need to relieve it, follow others anyway, just because "others do so".

* Rigid religion rules
Children don't understand the rigid rules of religions. These are only parents who tell them of these "musts" they need to follow. The rebellious individuals quit them quickly, and the rest feel that they are obligatory. This greatly affects their live-times and their choices.

* No guiding criteria; no creative ideas; no original inspiration
This is possibly the biggest one. People are not creative. They just follow "musts", or "the rest". And the rest follow the other rest. And the other rest follow... and so on. ;)
From a wider perspective, following "the rest" really makes little sense :) No questioning means being unconcious - means making no personal decision, whether it suits your personal needs or not.
On the other hand, creative people who have some inspiration, typically write novels, paint, create music, but not act about their ideas. They apparently don't believe they can be applied.

* Specialists orientation; no health personal responsibility
Today we are accustomed that to everything we need to find a specialist. Like a doctor who would tell us what to do to "fix the health issues". Or psychologist who would tell us how to feel and why we should follow the others - even if we felt opposite. ;)
Again, from a wider perspective, "outsourcing" our needs makes no sense. Human individual being is not an economy.
The idea of human being must be, firstly, extended, then - which perhaps is the priority today.

I can see that some (small percentage, however) people blossom in such environments as mentioned above. For instance, take the rock stars with their frequent, "fast", irresponsible ;) live styles. These are just few individuals. There are rock stars who follow the same life style, but feel more and more there is missing something in such apparently "superficial" approach to living.
Or business oriented people. In time they realize something is missing in their life style. So they buy an expensive boat, or even a whole island, hoping it would feel the emptiness. Is this the way it should be?

olyris
20th October 2019, 07:59 PM
Beyond dogma... philosophy.

Antares
21st October 2019, 07:24 AM
A very curious excerpt on the ideal humans life style conveyed by the Sirius beings from the book by Murry Hope:

...[It] would be in small communities, in which every person has a place and purpose ... Today, so many of you are totally lost; you do not know what to do with your lives, so you waste valuable time and energy that could be put into more constructive uses

Antares
23rd October 2019, 06:49 PM
Natural daily schedule vs. imposed daily schedule

What is the natural human being daily schedule or cycle? Well, probably not the one imposed on the whole society - but this one, to my surprise, is generally accepted. It shows how unconscious the masses are.

So maybe it's time to go into this direction as in this old videoclip from 80's by George Michael :)

https://youtu.be/BsyHQgiem8c?t=54

Generally speaking, the most energy (mental, physical, social, any) is at the morning and evening. The energy down is somewhere between 1 a.m. - 3 a.m. ot so (13-15).

This means that the "nine-to-five" schedule is against the natural human being cycle. Obviously, it needs really a redesign - and those who can let themselves to do so (e.g. running own business) would benefit a lot from honoring their true human natural cycles.

CFTraveler
23rd October 2019, 08:39 PM
For some reason the movie Keanu came to mind.
It has been said that the medieval folk had some very different schedules until the advent of electricity and lightbulbs changed how we function. I for one, am not a morning person. :)

Antares
24th October 2019, 06:09 PM
For some reason the movie Keanu came to mind.
It has been said that the medieval folk had some very different schedules until the advent of electricity and lightbulbs changed how we function. I for one, am not a morning person. :)
Are you the night type of person, then? :) How do you experience your, unusal I guess, schedule? :)
And what were the schedules in medieval times? I thought it was all about sunrises and sunsets defining how the societies functioned then.

There is also a weekly schedule. Why do we have to follow these routines: 5-day work week, and the weekend. I must say, while first it was something normal, after some time I started to being tired of this routine of diving a week into two parts - always the same way! How about having 10 day-work week, and 4-day weekend some time? Or having "weekend" in the middle of the week? Or at monday? Wouldn't it be more fun with some less routine and predictability? I'm not talking about holidays as exceptionally free days. :)

CFTraveler
25th October 2019, 03:49 PM
Are you the night type of person, then? :) How do you experience your, unusal I guess, schedule? :)
And what were the schedules in medieval times? I thought it was all about sunrises and sunsets defining how the societies functioned then. They did, but seasons made nights longer, and people didn't sleep more. Instead they divided their sleep in 'first sleep' and 'second sleep' (you can find offhand comments about this in medieval plays, some of Shakespeare's, for example) and actually had a 'waking' intermission in which they got together and had light meals or read in bed- that sort of thing.

There is also a weekly schedule. Why do we have to follow these routines: 5-day work week, and the weekend. I must say, while first it was something normal, after some time I started to being tired of this routine of diving a week into two parts - always the same way! How about having 10 day-work week, and 4-day weekend some time? Or having "weekend" in the middle of the week? Or at monday? Wouldn't it be more fun with some less routine and predictability? I'm not talking about holidays as exceptionally free days. :) The 5 day work week came thanks to christianity, which dictated that the Sabbath must be 'set aside for prayer.'. For the Jewish people the Sabbath is Saturday (Sabado is Saturday in spanish)(well, actually, it starts Friday night at Sundown) but when the germanic tribes declared Sunday to be God's day, then Sunday 'became' the Sabbath (imperialism, lol) and people decided to call it 'the weekend'. And not work.
But we don't really follow this because of belief, more like habit, and the desire not to be slaves. You can taylor your workweek any way you like if you have your own business, but it's not as easy as it looks.

olyris
25th October 2019, 06:39 PM
My "rest day" is Sunday. Saturday is just for me. ;)

Antares
26th October 2019, 06:21 AM
My "rest day" is Sunday. Saturday is just for me. ;)
Yes, this is how people think today. My feeling is everyday / anyday should be just for us. Any. There should be no such rigid division. No naming week-days (Moon-day, Sun-Day, Saturn-Day... and so on) hence is needed. I like the Chinese way of naming days: 1st, 2nd, 3rd... :D No extra meaning imposed on the days, no requirements. Wanting (or actually needing) to have a day just for yourself? So just set it to be so. European and American culture can learn so much from the ancient civilizations, and maybe we should.

They did, but seasons made nights longer, and people didn't sleep more. Instead they divided their sleep in 'first sleep' and 'second sleep' (you can find offhand comments about this in medieval plays, some of Shakespeare's, for example) and actually had a 'waking' intermission in which they got together and had light meals or read in bed- that sort of thing.

The 5 day work week came thanks to christianity, which dictated that the Sabbath must be 'set aside for prayer.'. For the Jewish people the Sabbath is Saturday (Sabado is Saturday in spanish)(well, actually, it starts Friday night at Sundown) but when the germanic tribes declared Sunday to be God's day, then Sunday 'became' the Sabbath (imperialism, lol) and people decided to call it 'the weekend'. And not work.
But we don't really follow this because of belief, more like habit, and the desire not to be slaves. You can taylor your workweek any way you like if you have your own business, but it's not as easy as it looks.
Thanks for these information. Well yes, in the older days it was more close to nature.

No it isn't easy; one of my collegues works at days, evenings, saturdays... wow. Work-life-style. Slavery, as you pointed this out. I'm currently trying to use the new opportunities in the modern XXIth century world to shift from the services-based work (which I have now, even if I'm kind of happy with the current work) to modern media business which I'm developing now (because I'm not happy with the rigid schedules :) ).

Technology and XXIth century
Let's use new opportunities and technology for our good, not for our undoing, as it is now. Technology should support freedom; it supports slavery at the moment, however.

People look at their ("smart")-phones' screens like constantly. It's slavery. Instead, modern technology (permission is the key) allows us to use it just when we choose it to, and stay dis-connected whenever we wanted. This is all about mental attitude. Starting with this small thing might change the whole future for the society.

Li(f)e about lack of creativity => mental slavery
How to live? Well... Let's other tell us how we *should* live. Let's be totally out of ideas, out of creativity; let's use only schemes that media propagades to us; let's live the way politicians and corporations tell us - let's live the life-style just coming from the advertisments, movies, tv series, possibly books. Let's be this artificially "designed" society, as we are, bored to the bones as people are. Let's believe that we only need to increase a number of "possessions" in our life.

Because we are totally uncreative, unable to make anything (new) just by ourselves, hence - as the old Chinese people would say - living the way of a slave. ;) For, all of it starts in the mind - an attitude. What is the attitude (way) of a slave - it's so easy to see today. ;) Examples of non-slaves are, on the other hand, hard to be found, hence the challenge.

This quote by Chuang Tzy comes to my mind when thinking of lack of creative attitude:

To be truly ignorant, be content with your own knowledge.

:)

Antares
10th November 2019, 07:01 PM
Living longer and conscious life vs. poisoning your mind and body for staying blind

The current approach to living today is... unacceptable no more, in my humble opinion.
The gain-oriented attitude leads to nowhere, after all.

Let's take an outlook on how a life of a human being develops concerning living in modern civilization.

First, a child is born as a "empty, white page", as some of scientists would like to convince. Obviously it's not true, but after a child is born a process of "orientation" or "calibration" occurs - changing appropriately its psyche. As a human being with an infinite potential, this child needs to be "adjusted" to living today. (If it was born in other times, or even on another planet, this process would go differently - thus resulting in a potentially very different human being later as an adult).

Child is not a "white page", but has its characteristics, tendencies, temper, talents and so on. The point is that they are not shaped - "crystalized" - yet. The natural tendencies (which means the actual person this child is really inside) need to find a way to express themselves - or, to be blocked. Potentially, there are infinite ways to express a particular charateristic (potential). Astrology gives a good idea on this subject.
So the characteristics of a child are "modified": blocked, strengthened (if desired by the common believes), changed, twisted etc. They (inner, true tendencies) always want to find a way - and if ithey constantly fail in doing so, a person becomes easily frustrated or even worse - burnt out.

The process of "adjusting" progresses when the child goes to school. Educational system narrows and limits ("adjusts") you even further.

After then, you don't have much time to discover your potential. Work takes most of time of most of people on this planet.

To realize fully your potential and make some real things in life, instead of living day-by-day without a bigger picture and an guiding idea prevailing it, you need more time today.

That's why longer and conscious life is needed

The first step is to focus on both consciousness and living a healthy life style. Only keeping your health and energy high ensures that you will have a quality life and be conscious enough to make choices for yourself. This leads then to prolongating your life and decreasing the gettting old processes for your body, mind and energy.
I like the ancient medical Chinese guidelines on these, as they relate both (awareness and concsiouness with staying healthy) and give reasonable advices on how to achieve them.

The alternative to the above is to live blindly - not thinking for yourself, but just following schemes / examples of other peole, being as confused as any other person, going through the same process from a "white-page" child to a restricted by the civilizational circumstanes adult. Some of them just believe that "this is the only way". Of course it's not, yet there should be first someone to go first that other way before, so that other people could follow (be inspired). Otherwise we (society) always would stay the same or get even worse.

Conscious thought - the reflection on the current state - is needed to make some necessary modifications to the current life style.

Antares
4th January 2020, 10:42 AM
I see the old social patterns to disappear in the upcoming decades, starting from a new decade as of 2021. Corporations' and politics as known from the XXth century time is soon to be over. This is not a prediction, but just a glimpse of new energies showing up now.

Seems like the times changes, going to be very different from what was in XXth century.

olyris
10th January 2020, 09:40 AM
Consciousness is beyond death. Only problem is, death is beyond Earth. You get a curious thing called the mirror effect.

My reflection is a fool.

Antares
12th January 2020, 10:05 AM
Consciousness is beyond death. Only problem is, death is beyond Earth. You get a curious thing called the mirror effect.

My reflection is a fool.
And fool is an excellent way to embark onto a new adventure. But I would say that death is a part of (living on the) Earth, while it is life which is beyond Earth... as it is spirit(ual). :) I mean, I don't believe in this scientific stuff that life needs matter to sustain its functions; it is rather life as quality which makes this "miracle" and causes an actual (complicated) doll which human body sort of is to revive.

I started to create a new dictionary in order to go beyond the old concepts, changing old concepts and replacing them with more appropriate new ways of thinking; for instance, ancient and tribal people don't have names for past or future, even some today used languages don't have them, so here are three words I would start with:

It was -> It is
I will -> I do
I would -> I choose not to at this point, or considering a change

EDUCATION AND / OR TERROR
I was observing my mind while learning, and have the following conclusions. First I like to learn - unless I feel pressure to do so. I also like to do this on my own pace, which is mentally healthy. Despite of that, I don't like the school rigor imposing on a student what to learn, when to learn, how fast to learn and what conclusions "should" I draw, and how should I think (like on a mathematics lesson where teacher told me when I think "wrong" and when I think "right"). I rebelled against it and treated it as a mental violation. I felt it was killing my mind and my personality, so I simply ignored lessons and refused to learn. Of course, I was punished for that. They were terrorizing me that I won't earn much because I don't want to learn (in the way the teachers told me). Interesting fact is that I didn't have to learn almost anything to earn much more now than the teachers do... however, I can imagine how millions of new students go through the same routine, and might be not as rebellious and honest with themselves as I was when I was a kid. I can see this distorted and limited mentality in many of scientists' minds who followed "the rules" imposed in schools.

Where is the place (space) here for really creative thinking and freedom in education?
There is none, because it is not education, it is training - just like you train your dog. You tell it what to do, how to do it, and what to think in reaction to what you do and expect.

Antares
14th January 2020, 05:54 PM
POSSIBLE IMPACT OF DELIBERATE HUMAN EXTRA ABILITIES DEVELOPMENT

Possible changes in society to consider when people realized what they are missing when ignoring the true identity of what human being is in its fullest... and did something about it.

How police work had changed if they could use intuitive, mental power and other extra-sensory perception skills?

How wars had changed if one could directly control or influence energy and / or mind of other people, through mental skills development, or use of advanced technology (basically using certain frequencies against people)?

How politicians had changed the way they influence masses if they discovered that they can affect other people directly instead of indirectly?

How the courts had changed if they mastered astral projection or being not limited to a certain point in space?

How criminal world had changed if they realized that they may have more direct and manipulative ways than weapon at disposal when it comes to threatening others?

How massive money storages like in central banks had changed if people thanks to usage of clairvoyance could guess how to bypass all the securities on the way to take them out?

How religions have changed if people realized that they are not the only beings that inhabit the planet - even if not all can be seen through physical eyes?

How science have changed if scientists discovered a new ways for observation of reality?

How people have percieved for instance massive use of frequencies in the air like from a mobile phones if they realized that this energetic influence does not stay in vein but affects us?

What new professions have emerged from such changes?

These are just few, in particular possibly most dangerous effects of a wider mental development of people, who - at the moment -in most are convinced that their identity (and therefore skills) end on their material body. Of course, it is not pure science-fiction like possibility, but parly current reality. Some people started to explore those possibilities coming from the extended perception or power/energy use skills, particularly when army is considered. Official information is that they actually failed in making those skills accurate enough to rely on them. But the recent information I have in the subject comes from a quite old time, the 90s of the XXth century, when - as some may already know about - people among whom Ingo Swann is mostly reknown made this information publically available. Of course, army is not eager to comment anything.

We cannot, however, assume that such a situation would remain forever. I think the changes are occuring now, they are not very noticable - as they cannot be at this stage - but I think that human's telepathic and sensing abilities, for instance, increased in the recent years. In the next decades it will be less and less possible to hide anything in front of others. Just like Robert Bruce stated, we cannot say where mind ends - and when and how much we are able to process the information not coming from our mind, thus being more and more mentally exposed to thoughts and overall mental influence coming from the other, external sources...

Antares
3rd March 2020, 08:29 AM
Division of labour

There were good points made by Adam Smith (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Smith) (and the basis of the modern economy nowaydays), and some not that much. But essentially, I think that since all people have certain preferences, talents, skills etc. it is the only acceptable philosophy and organization which results from the division of labour thesis today.

However, I'd think that the specialization should be more general, and not that much being down-to-earth or down-to-manufacture-needs, as it was originally suggested by Adam Smith. Observing how I was not happy with the results of the copywriters' work for my own business to develop, I concluded that the specialization should be placed elsewhere: in general skills and, especially, in abilities and natural talents and tendencies - much more, than the actual skills and maybe even experience.

I expected from the copywriters what they were supposed to do: write texts. I've tried out many so far, both individual freelancers and companies. I wasn't happy with even a single one, and wondered why.

This single observation led me to a kind of revolution in approaching the labour and changing the expectations from the people working for you. My conclusion was that people are lacking in something important: imagination. Division of labour should not apply, therefore, to actual work; it should refer to qualities, preferences and abilities.

Do not expect from e.g. a craftsman to do anything beyond he or she is exactly told to do. Without the imagination ability, people are only able to follow schemes, with possibly small modifications to them. But in general, they need to be told exactly what to do, no much creativity involved. I guess the same applies nowadays to: designers, marketers, sellers, even to many artists. If a person has a natural tendency to do something, he or she would do this anyway, just for fun (like writing blogs or something); if not, even with experience, he or she won't be anything more that a very average (poor, in fact) writer.

I had, however, one graphics designer, who was in my opinion excellent. He loved to be creative; he loved to create graphics. He wanted to have a lot of "space" for him to work. And he produced high quality stuff - much above what I expected. Here lays the difference, in my opinion...

High quality always follows natural tendencies. Everything else can be only average - at best. Leaving too much space for a craftsman, especially when paid by hours, leads only to a disappointment.

Monopoly is really not needed in an economy oriented into this division of labour (and only those who fear - not without a reason - to loose control over the market, tend to create a monopoly) - because the quality itself makes you unique, or creates a niche for your business, provided there is a need for the work you do.

It seems that the real creativity is a very deficient ability in modern times. I can imagine a dozens of businesses that could be built only with this single ability applied practically to a certain areas, particularly in the creative areas.

BTW writing texts is a very difficult taks - more than people think. :P

CFTraveler
3rd March 2020, 03:22 PM
Word. :)

Antares
3rd March 2020, 04:02 PM
Word. :)
I doubt if this sort of content attracted anyone to any blog or anything. ;) But obviously I can be mistaken (I don't attend to social media thing, but maybe reading such stuff might be interesting for some folks there...). :o

olyris
3rd March 2020, 08:27 PM
How religions have changed if people realized that they are not the only beings that inhabit the planet - even if not all can be seen through physical eyes?
This is important - IF your religion is life then you are human, however IF your religion is "I will die soon" you are nothing but a protest.

Doesn't work - to protest fate in the affirmative is a sound definition of blindness.

CFTraveler
4th March 2020, 03:57 PM
I doubt if this sort of content attracted anyone to any blog or anything. ;) But obviously I can be mistaken (I don't attend to social media thing, but maybe reading such stuff might be interesting for some folks there...). :o I'm just agreeing with you, it's an american colloquialism derived from popular music. "Word to your mother"=I agree. No need to put it down.

Antares
16th May 2020, 08:13 AM
Few warnings here.

There are currently 2 major civilizational "new" paradigms - both are designed for the "new society": atheist and esoteric. The society is supposed to choose one of them, maybe even both, it doesn't matter which one would ultimately win - but I recommend to choose none. Don't believe any common paradigms, set up your own ones, and stay flexible.

Beware of so called "NEW RELIGION" for the new millennium.
It might be even not called a religion, but essentially it is nothing but a program of beliefs. It's good to remember what happened to Christianity in Rome nearly two thousand years ago. The idea was to convert the world population to be a citizens of Rome, and thus being involved in the "system", including removing old - called "pagan" (a fancy name for "worse") - paradigms to be replaced with a one god and one central institution ruled by one man called pope - very structured and hierarchical organization. They used pro-"pagan"-da in even small sayings like "all roads lead to Rome" (today it is called, I believe, "product location" - an implicit suggestion for something, and Rome was indeed a product to be "marketed"). This is how the social design works, invisibly. Any movements which are not in alignment with the designed paradigms, are either finally re-modified (like Chistianity, when unable to be destroyed despite many attempt), or destroyed anyway (like Paganism, eliminated in a brutal way, with "resources" being particularly humans, and founded with the taxes given by the "citizens of Rome"). Yeah, marketing was invented thousands of years ago.

Same story is just happening once again, but in a new "modern" form. Every common belief can be re-designed and transformed to a one that supports the new slavery system. Money and other resources stolen from you are used then against you, to put you deeper into the system. The first attempts to introduce a new thought appear to be very innocent, and it is already happening for few recent decades. You may think these are just common people who provide these new beliefs into masses, and in a big part this is true - they really believe in them. But don't let the temptation to be in a larger "community" to control your beliefs, because it is how people are given subtle incentives to be put into another new millennium of slavery. They are just a new designed program for the masses and masses' beliefs. You think that the global leaders are blind and can't see the social trends or ignore them? They want us to think so, they pretend that they ignore them.

The so called new religion is related to a "new" esoteric common beliefs, particularly referring to what and how after-world works, e.g. why we are "supposed" to believe in things like karma - put in a very specific interpretation. They would use the common ideas about NDE experiences. But as always I believe that it is better to trust only your own findings and feelings, and no one else's. I believe it is better to remove the "karma" term from the dictionary now, as it is not necessary at this stage any more. This is one of the controlling concepts that can be (mis)interpreted in many, many ways - and is in conflict with the free spirit of the possible new times.

This is the social and mental control. What about physical and energetic control?

The new paradigm is also related to technology. You might have noticed that the virus situation is now used to introduce many restrictions and control. Androids and droids - founded with your money from the taxes (even if no one asked you if you want to invest in more means to control you and your relatives) - are showing up on the streets now. They are justified with the old argument of "security" - with the question being: who actually wants to be secured thanks to them? The first attempts are as always innocent, they are checking how society would react to them, so that they could plan the best next level of introducing even more technology. Perhaps even more important to physical control is the energetic control. Energy is controlled through the use of vibrations, generated among others by the electronic devices.

How about cars? In USA there is a "driving culture", as they call it. Everyone "needs" to have a car and the driving license there, you cannot move without it. Expensive cars bring up a lot of taxes for the government to be used in many ways, but that's a small potato actually. New cars are full of electronics in it, and the next forced generation of cars is supposed to be entirely automated, be connected to the internet (so called "internet of things", with a fancy abbreviation IoT - you can get millions from companies like Microsoft if you would have an innovative idea how IoT can be used, at the moment it's still attempted to be introduced to people with having no real need for it), you won't have control over it - it'd be controlled by data recieved from the internet, and is marketed, as always, to be "safier".

What I believe? That it is better to question everything, whatever is said, written, or implicitly suggested. Now every single person - being aware of this or not - is put in the position to make the choice for the future of this planet. It's like voting - with your beliefs, personal choices and deeds. This is how real democracy works - it has nothing to do with choosing those who control you. ;)

From the infinite spirit perspective, it really doesn't matter who and how many people would choose slavery, and how long it'd last again: for the next thousand years, 10 thousand, 100 thousands of years, maybe to the end of the planet - it's really nothing to the spirit. This is a free will place, every can choose whatever he or she wants, and the only way to make other people choose what you want them to is either to convince, manipulate or force them to do so. Don't think in the victim's way - everyone is free and chooses his or her own paradigms.

olyris
16th May 2020, 07:36 PM
But don't let the temptation to be in a larger "community" to control your beliefs [...] (even if no one asked you if you want to invest in more means to control you and your relatives) - [things] are showing up on the streets now.
The ancient lesson - Spirituality is alone VS "I need comforting." The Higher Self knows this choice outright...

Antares
13th June 2020, 08:28 AM
I think that we will be soon (years, decades) facing significant changes on the Earth. The changes may surprise everyone, and are difficult to predict. However, the "new economy" that is thought of happened already now is just a step, not an ultimate solution, and will be completely re-newed once again, I guess. This is because it is mainly "virtual" and doesn't address the real issues that are actual for the recent 2 centruries at least. My guess is that the governments try to (re)introduce in various ways - basically in a hidden way - socialism once again, so that they could control the resources of the planet; the resources will be managed directly, or indirectly through the biggest corporations (being more of institutions now). Prolongating life of a person is just one of the factors that may cause complete re-consideration and re-shape of the global economy.

olyris
14th June 2020, 04:57 AM
I would say - forget resources and human numbers :shock: and learn about trust.

Antares
14th June 2020, 08:26 AM
I would say - forget resources and human numbers :shock: and learn about trust.
Everything can be a resource, if you think it through, even mental assets, even trust are resources.

Perhaps the biggest source of resources to watch in the new millenium is your own mind.

Human being is told that he or she differs from animals by having mind (sometimes reduced to "intellect"). But who is the one that really utilizes the minds of society? Is this really you? What do you know about the mind? Do you own it? How good your memory is, how much can you trust it? How much can you trust your own mind? Where are your thoughts being originally "produced"?

What is your mind and where is your memory? You cannot take your finger and point to where these are.

Learn to exceed your mental limitation and outreach your own mind, so that you may decide what and who controls you; avoid any new inventions that modify your original state: from plastic surgery to future genetic "improvements", and rather ask who decide about them and how they are applied; don't trust ads, nor safety ensurements - the history suggest that they would ensure you of the "safety" no matter what really the situation is. Think for yourself, if you have your own mind; trust is one of your own resources, unless you give it away to others, requiring from you "trust".
Who uses magic in the XXth or XXIth century? How many people? Is it some forgotten resource to manage, that people fear to reach?

See the point?

This is the mind economy: you manage your resources, or allow external "forces" to control them.

Otherwise, you'll join the puppet society trusting blindly your "freedom", having no right to decide what to think! ;)

Genetically conditioned and psychologically controlled society in future? Some predict to be so in the "brave new world": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brave_New_World

olyris
14th June 2020, 12:54 PM
1. gratitude
2. trust
3. forgiveness

I believe these are the three proponents of alchemical theology.

Of course - and I accept that - mind is deserved of the immunity that is honesty. Honest and one is alive, where or whenever.

Antares
14th June 2020, 04:01 PM
1. gratitude
2. trust
3. forgiveness

I believe these are the three proponents of alchemical theology.

Of course - and I accept that - mind is deserved of the immunity that is honesty. Honest and one is alive, where or whenever.
Accepting your mind means simply accepting and being honest to yourself.

If you think it through, there is in the end no no-acceptance, and thus no no-trust, no no-forgivness and no no-gratitude to yourself. It's so easy, however, in matter to get decieved by all those material toys and theories about reality. Staying honest (being yourself), indeed, is the only proponent needed, in the end. And this means seeing through the illusion. That's why mind and its resources are so important - keep them intact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmawiQsMJPc&t=115

Antares
23rd April 2021, 06:28 PM
I know this is not the appropriate place, but I'm thinking that there are no real new movements there, somehow, any more as they were in the past.

Ok, there were some trials, but none worked so far.

Anyway, for at least some inspiration - worth to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC0iMM3_4tM

olyris
22nd May 2021, 11:15 PM
Accepting your mind means simply accepting and being honest to yourself.

If you think it through, there is in the end no no-acceptance, and thus no no-trust, no no-forgivness and no no-gratitude to yourself. It's so easy, however, in matter to get decieved by all those material toys and theories about reality. Staying honest (being yourself), indeed, is the only proponent needed, in the end. And this means seeing through the illusion. That's why mind and its resources are so important - keep them intact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmawiQsMJPc&t=115
Indeed I agree. no(no-gratitude, no-trust, no-forgiveness) = no(suffering). What is a stint of suffering anyhow? Cups of tea (with milk) and sessions in a bed (20min) surrendering into deeper love. Works like a charm.