PDA

View Full Version : Flying Dream

Nocturnal Child
13th November 2006, 05:01 AM
I had a dream last night. It began with me standing in my room staring out the window. The sun was rising outside. I suddenly dissolved through the wall and found myself standing outside under the tree outside my window. Then I became aware of a bungee-cord type thing attached to the back of my neck. The other end was attached to the sky. I jumped up as high as I could and then I was flying. I was able to conciously think throughout the dream and it didn't fade away when I woke up, nor when I tried to tell people about it. I think it might have been astral projection because when I think back on it, it feels more like a memory than a dream.

rainwing
13th November 2006, 08:48 AM
I have had similar dreams of clarity, and they, too, involved flying. Like yours, I still remember them to this day, though there are thousands of others that I do not. I have a feeling there's something astrally to them... the trick is to find out how to reliably induce them!

Chris

Di Amanga
19th November 2006, 07:34 PM
Only had about 3 or 4 times the flying dream.. However, they were one of the greatest dreams I've ever had, the feeling of air passing tic to our skin, mmmm, really good feeling.. Wish I can fly....