PDA

View Full Version : Disturbing Dreams

Serenity
14th November 2006, 10:22 PM
I thought I had this figured out the first time, but it came again in different clothing, so to say, so I thought I'd post and try to get some help because this is really disturbing me.

This spans over two dreams. (So far.) I'm going to just tell the basics of what was consistent between the two.

In the first I and others I did not know in dreaming or waking were being attacked by undead humans in the house I used to live in. Eventually, I was sitting at the end of the steps and two children came down, but they were of the undead. (Anyone seen The Grudge? Two kids who looked somewhat like the creepy looking one in the movie.) I killed them both.

In the second dream, I was again with people I did not know in dreaming or waking. This time, we were not in the old house, but we were on a road by the house. Also, instead of undead humans, there were vicious dogs attacking us. (I'm not sure if they were also undead.) Whereas in the first dream I was alone when I killed the children, this time I was standing in front of one or more people when I knelt down by two dogs and killed them.

What's disturbing me is one.) I don't remember ever having a reoccuring dream even in theme in my life and two.) the killing.

In both dreams, the creatures which were attacking would attack others without hesitation. However, when they came to me, they were docile and nice. Pleased by my presence and confused over how exactly I was different to the other humans.

However, I somehow knew they would eventually find out I was to be killed just like the others, and I had to kill them before that happened. With the first child and the first dog, I held onto the hair at the back of the neck, pulled him forward, and slit his throuat. (Both children and both dogs were male.) With the second child and the second dog, I took a minute to pet him and sigh over his fate before mentally saying to myself that I needed to make sure to stab once, between the ribs, and straight into the heart.

I killed with about as much feeling I think an assassin would have, and all the while I felt like some kind of angel of death.

The thing is that I've never killed a living being in my entire life, except for insects. I simply don't think that I would think to "go between the ribs" and all that.

Any thoughts/comments? These dreams are really disturbing me and I'd rather not "kill" again.

myhoran
15th November 2006, 07:25 AM
Greetings, Serenity. If it's of any consolation to you myself and a friend of mine have had the same type of dreams. We both refer to it as the Reptoid Virtual Reality Dreamscape i.e. negs They are trying to program you to do their bidding. They're big on gore and killing.....I urge you not to watch movies like the "grudge", etc. It only attracts negs and will make your plight even more disturbing than it is now. Blessings, myhoran

Serenity
21st November 2006, 10:34 AM
Thank you. I haven't been watching those types of movies lately, so these dreams come as even more of a surprise...

Especially because I don't kill. Anything. Not even bugs or spiders.

*shudders*