PDA

View Full Version : Pulse Dream Experiments

rainwing
16th November 2006, 02:03 AM
I think I'm going to start experiments to see if pulsing:

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=5037

helps lucid dreams happen more often. I did about two dozen pulses before bed two days ago, and I found myself remembering several separate dreams all from the same night the next morning. They were still unclear like most of my dream recall is, but the fact that there were several was very interesting.

Then again, I also smoked a couple cigarettes before bed, so it might have led me to be more insomniac and prone to waking than usual. I'll take that into consideration before tonight's pulses in the non-smoking section.

Chris

rainwing
16th November 2006, 10:37 PM
I remembered two dreams last night, but more importantly, the feelings that went with them. I only did a dozen pulses, though, so I'll have to step it up. Plus, I'm pretty sick. :/

Chris

Sythix
17th November 2006, 02:22 AM
If pulsing helps you have lucid dreams more often, I want to do it! But I don't know how.... :\

rainwing
18th November 2006, 07:06 AM
I'm noticing, perhaps with thanks to the pulsing, that every dream from the past three or four nights has had the exact same theme in them: being stuck in some painful situation and trying desparately to work, escape, struggle or think my way out of it... but failing each time.

Chris

rainwing
20th November 2006, 11:46 PM
Still quite sick, haven't been pulsing as much.

I have noticed that since I started pulsing a lot, I've needed more sleep at night (from 9 hours a night to 11 hours a night). Also, I'm flying a lot more in my recent dreams, and remembering this flying feeling very vividly.

Chris