PDA

View Full Version : Insight?

Plumes.Gris
18th November 2006, 10:56 PM
I'm decently new to formal energy training, like methods described in "Astral Dynamics" or anything taught in books or in person because most of my knowledge, when it comes to energy, derives from experimentation done on myself. And so, when I read on certain subjects within this forum, I'm slightly confused and astounded because my reactions are different it seems. I'm hoping that if I describe certain sensations, some of you will be willing enough to give some sort of insight.

There seems to be a difference between energy that is focused upon and energy that is felt. The energy that is focused on (which is what I find R.Bruce to be speaking of most of the time in Astral Dynamics) is felt through focus on a certain body part and eventually spreads with the increase of mind awareness. It feels much like when you lose blood circulation, a certain tingling sensation.
Energy that is felt is more like electricity, it originates in the spine and can be spread to any body part(s) at will. It's always a cold chilling feeling and can also be manipulated in various ways, like expanding it outside the body and shrinking it inwardly. If it's concentrated on certain parts of the brain, it can change my perception of things (optical illusions (wall/floor bending, colours changing) imbalance, touch, smell, etc).
I find that when it comes to full body awareness, the energy that is felt is of a great help to the energy that is focused upon, but never vice versa.

I sometimes think that perhaps the energy that is felt is a result of kundalini, but considering I know nothing of the subject, it would be very naïve of me to go on assuming so.
Like I said, any insight would be a blessing and very much appreciated, thank you.

Christian
19th November 2006, 12:24 AM
For me energy can feel different (focused energy). It seems to be an endless variety of energy feelings. And I have noticed as you speak about that the energy body seems to consist of at least to types of energy; energy that can be controlled by will and energy that has its own life.

Hard to say if the energy is kundalini related. I've noiced that kundalini can feel different too (from person to person and at different stages in the devleopment) and it's a certain type of energy event. And as Aunt Clair sometimes writes about there are subsequent flames of kundalini. I don't know where I'm in that range but I do have experienced a kundalini awakening.

That was an intense peak experience with huge amonts of energy being circulated along my torso through the chakras and out of my crown. It was like an elctric spiral was indide of me and my chakras was as I believe on their fullest charge. Interesting and life changing.

Hope I gave you some insight in the subject.

Love, Christian

Plumes.Gris
19th November 2006, 06:52 PM
Hmm..
I am aware of the energy spike that needs to be felt during a raising kundalini and I am also aware of the unlikeliness of me spontaneously having kundalini risen without my knowledge of it. On the other hand, I have heard of people being born with an awoken kundalini, or more, it has raised slightly over time without notice. Although an extremely rare occurence, what would be the symptoms of an active kundalini for these people I wonder.

This of course wanders away from my original question, but I do find that it has indirect pertinence.

Christian
19th November 2006, 10:29 PM
When I was around six years old and I held my newborn brother in my arms I remember having the feeling of a warm love energy circulating my system, a very pleasant feeling. Much like the way my energy circulates my system today. But the feeling when I was six years old was more profound, more whole.

Today I'm quite full of blocks and I devote my daily mediations to releasing those blockages and experience that pleasant flow again. I think but I'm not sure that this flow was kundalini and I was born with a raised kundalini on some level. Maybe that plays a role in the fact that I all my life has been interested in the inner worlds and that meditation seems to suit me perfect and that I find it familiar. I just love to work with and develop myself. I'm quite sure I've studied and practiced meditation in past incarnations.

Plumes.Gris
20th November 2006, 03:22 AM
I wouldn't say that there was a real beginning to the awareness of this energy, though I've known variations of it over time. One of my pass times as a kid was to make the floor ripple like water, make colours change, walls move and the likes...course, I'm surprised all this wasn't supressed from fear of being misunderstood. I'm also even more surprised that it took me this long to gather enough courage to explore these sensations. It was only last year that I realized that these sensations were actually a result of energy manipulations.

Now that I'm reading up on the topic and doing quite some extensive research on it, the sensations are much stronger and diversified...Strangely enough, learning these new methods of energy manipulation and raising just doesn't seem very new to me even though I know I've never done this before. Who knows.