PDA

View Full Version : RTZ Question

enoch
19th November 2006, 04:52 PM
If there's anyone out there who is familiar with rtz would you be so kind as to answer me this question:-

Let's say, for arguments sake, that you live in the US and you wanted to visit Italy in the RTZ would this be possible?

If possible how would you go about finding italy? Would you merely contemplate italy? Would you have to literally travel to italy (as the crow flies) or could you will yourself there quicker? Could you travel there at light speed? What (if any) factors would prevent you from visiting such a place in the rtz?

Are there articles that you could utilise in order to find your way there, such as maps, photographs, landmarks, etc?

The reason I ask this is because I have a few ideas for some pretty good rtz experiments.

19th November 2006, 09:32 PM
Good question. Different answers. Robert Monroe believed you could travel anywhere instantaneously by just desiring to be there. Some of his experiencers were able to verify with each other the validity of this.

Robert Bruce seems to have the most experience with the RTZ than anyone else I've ever heard of. He believes you have to know how to get there to be able to travel there in the RTZ. Otherwise, you end up in an astral distortion of the real world. He recommends studying geography, etc. to know how to get somewhere. I think I remember him saying something about not being able to travel faster than normal travel in the RTZ. For example, you can't go faster than the speed of light, because you can't in the "real" world. While flying over a normal highway, you can only go as fast as traffic would normally flow. But, if you flew higher in the RTZ, you could fly as fast (or faster) than a plane. Something about our perception being tied to our earthly perception. Or, possibly that we can't break the physical laws in the RTZ. :?:

I may be remembering that totally wrong, and I can't remember if he wrote it in his books or I heard him say it at a workshop. My feeling is that it's possible to get what you expect...thus the difference in his philosophy and Monroe's. My OBE control still sucks, so I can't tell you from my own experience. I'm still in the "drunken man" stage of OBE'ing in the RTZ. :roll: I crash around and end up in places I didn't intend. :lol:

CFTraveler
19th November 2006, 10:12 PM
I start out most of my OBEs in the RTZ and remember having gone to various places around where I started, i.e. a few miles from where I started. I believe I have gone as far as maybe 5 miles away, but then I did know how to get there. Lately though, when I try to go to places that are more than 100 miles away I end up in a distorted RTZ place or an 'astral plane'- which seems to support Robert's observations. I will point out that as a youngster I used to have more 'staying power' in the RTZ, but now I go to the Astral more often, whether I plan to or not. I seem to be fighting myself that way.

Aunt Clair
21st November 2006, 10:57 AM
Let's say, for arguments sake, that you live in the US and you wanted to visit Italy in the RTZ would this be possible?
Yes Robert Bruce visited me in USA from Australia . He walked into my study as a full sized blue figure .

I appeared to Dae in Poland . He had never met me in person , he was able to describe what I looked like and I was able to describe his room and his home and I followed him out the door when he went to work as an exercise to see how far I could go . I lost him when he got onto a crowded street and could not reconnect with him . We recorded our logs . He came here and saw me and stood beside my computer .

I appeared to Sveta when she was at Sasha's home and remote viewed that house .

Lonewolf has projected to my home many times and has appeared to many clairvoyant peers also . I projected to Tom's home with lonewolf and we described his home . The results vary with the energy body of the projector , their clairvoyant ability and their energy level that day . The strength of the remote viewing partner is also integral .

If possible how would you go about finding italy?
It is easiest for me to project to a person who has a strong energy body in Italy . I would ping them and ask them to connect to me and help me find them . Both of us would enter a light trance . If I know the person already I can find them and see the area around them . If I want to go to a country I have not been to before I ride ley lines and look for the country . It is like looking on an etheric map . Forward with fire energy . Slow down and stop with earth energy .

Would you merely contemplate italy?
If you have a core image you can get there yes .

Would you have to literally travel to italy (as the crow flies) or could you will yourself there quicker?
Could you travel there at light speed?
You can connect instantly with a person or a core image of a place .

What (if any) factors would prevent you from visiting such a place in the rtz?
Many .If these are missing it can prevent , hamper or delay it ;
The connection to the place or person must be a clear core image
it helps if they have a strong energy body and clairvoyance
you must power up and have sufficient energy and a strong energy body
dim light makes it easier to connect
clear mind and strong clairvoyance in both partners
a lack of a partner makes it more difficult to attain and hard to confirm
ability to achieve a deep trance

Are there articles that you could utilise in order to find your way there, such as maps, photographs, landmarks, etc?

yes in the etheric prominent landmarks are helpful
photographs can be good core images or not
maps can help some but are useless to others , of these the least effective

enoch
21st November 2006, 01:24 PM
Thanks, Aunt Clair. :wink:

zomora
29th December 2006, 03:46 AM
In the dream time the world and laws you understand don't always aply, the reason i say this is because you are still in this world. Our world has to change in order for it to have higher purpose and function.
traveling anywhere and any time is possible, during the day when my stress is so bad i set down and go out just to listen to the silence of the universe or its song, but as for understanding to need to work and practices the consept down. And then rework it: like most martial arts today they came from people watching the animal world and then over and over untill they found the lines by which it worked.
The power spots on the focus and the world around us guide us into new understanding.