PDA

View Full Version : Heal Me

enoch
20th November 2006, 07:16 PM
My wife is going through a real tough time at the moment. She has some mental health problems. I found a 100 page notebook with "sparrow" written in every available space. She's starting getting up at night and counting the stairs. She does this quite alot but it becomes compulsive. She walks down and counts 12 and then she walks up and counts 13 and it haunts her...she thinks she's being tricked. I know that there's 12 stairs but how do you convince someone who knows there are 13? I think she's reduced her meds but I'll have to check. She's also shaved some of her hair.

Could you send some vibes, guys...while I do some restraining?

Cheers alot :cry: :wink:

CFTraveler
20th November 2006, 09:27 PM
I do not consider myself a healer, but can offer a meditative prayer:

(Please apply to yourself and your situation: If you want to use 'The Universe'- Whatever works for you. I picked that one because I know you enjoy nature.)

"Within the innermost part of my being there is a sacred place where no outer turmoil can intrude, where no felings of doubt reside. Here, within my soul, is the peace of God. The peace of God surpasses all understanding or misunderstanding. It gently eases concern and brings comfort to my soul. Like the cool, tranquil watres of a mountain stream, divine peace refreshes me.
I experience and give expression to the Peace of God within me."

adapted from "Healing Thoughts"

CFTraveler
20th November 2006, 09:30 PM
I hope you all can get things worked out-if you need to vent feel free to pm me.

operasinger
20th November 2006, 10:06 PM
Raise your hand, my friend. I own to this board, especially to certain individual here who saved my life more than 3 months ago.As CF traveler says, feel free to pm.

enoch
20th November 2006, 10:24 PM
Thanks guys :wink:

20th November 2006, 10:45 PM
I'm so sorry this is happening, Enoch. My thoughts, support, and love go out to you both. I know she is terrified, and I'm glad that she has someone as special as you to help and care for her. I couldn't post anything more beautiful than CF's meditative prayer. I will send loving, healing energy to you both. I'm here anytime you need me.

enoch
20th November 2006, 10:52 PM
thanks, phg. :wink:

Dialgo
21st November 2006, 04:12 AM
Enoch, your situation sounds very stressful upon both you and your wife. I cannot help you, but can offer some advice: Keep hope, and believe that this will pass..and (if you believe) pray to God. My prayers are with you...

enoch
21st November 2006, 01:30 PM
Thanks Dialgo. I slept on the couch last night so I'm stressed and tired today. I've also rang her counsellor because I'm concerned about her meds. Made an appointment.

Thanks again

oath
21st November 2006, 01:48 PM
Ill work on sending something new I learned recently today :)

enoch
21st November 2006, 05:22 PM
That sounds promising, oath. Cheers :wink:

star
21st November 2006, 07:33 PM
Enoch, I'll see if Reiki will do any good. :)

-James

oath
23rd November 2006, 09:58 AM
Wonder if it is possible to redirect some of that thanksgiving energy here in the states your way?

Beekeeper
24th November 2006, 08:44 AM
Enoch, I'm thinking of you three and sending love and hope your way.