PDA

View Full Version : My MAP Journal

bastien001
23rd November 2006, 12:54 PM
Hi,
This is the place I guess where I'm gonna install some of my notes on my practicing M.A.P and N.E.W everyday.
I guess I'm gonna select the ones that are the most relevant.

First, I must say I have completed the MAP program entirely, taking my time, one program day each day of the week end, the rest training, and it took me from uagust 2005 to august 2006.

Now, I practice freely on a regular basis.
Since the beginning, I've discovered so much.
Discovering is so important, not just to go to a destination, but feel yourself stepping step by step.

Here is my journal.

bastien001
27th November 2006, 08:18 AM
evening, tired.
seated basically, head sltighly bent but still maintained in comfortable position.
did some legs, hands, spine stimulation and tried to focus on that newly learned trance state "under the rooftop" where i kinda localize concentration 3 centimeters inside below the top of my head, and stay there.
A fter a bit of body stim., i drifted into a dream mind scenery of some minutes; was awakened by train stop ring and immediately noticed the scenery.
As being a particularly hard day, i didn't try to stay conscious.

bastien001
27th November 2006, 12:51 PM
thsis morning, a lot of thoughts and chatter by the begginning.
I started one big breath, then natural breathes, and begun energy work, with legs, then arms, then spine.
I am now able to focus consistently, with intensity, on my body awareness.
this kind of awareness is a kind aof a variant of the sponging NEW action.
it has no physical counterpart, ie no physical sensation involve, it's just a member-wide "got there" thing with the sensation applied to it. Yes, I "apply" a sensation to it, to the place I 'm in, "feel it".
This has as a result a consistently, favorable stable process. I am able to concerntrate on this. It never was that much before.
after kind of 20 minutes, i started to do the base center stimulation applying, the rotative action I now use. my consciousniess is seemingly in my head; and I "get the sensation" over my center.
Soon, i was able to obtain this again "stable" stimulation working.
One of my purposes is to obtain a straightforward way, method, feel, a stable path in which , at every moment, I feel stable. The consequnece of this is a peaceful exercise.
then, after a moment, I stated that i would not have time to consistently stimulate all my primary centers with that same method.
so i switched to a "plaything" with my base center, and applied a slight shift at it (how to describe this ?) while ahaving its stimulation sensation there; the consequence was I got the premises of (internal) movement feeling. As a probable matter of fact, continuing this was being in the process of an internal projection movement sensation. I knew i was close to it, at the next door; the only thing i would have needed is some more stimulation plus the will to do so at this very time, but given the time left, i knew it didn't make sense.
the will has appeared to me a very determinant factor. you can stimulate for long, be close to it, and not be there. recently, by just deciding i wanted more, i just felt the movement sensations (internal movement sensations) begin.
WIll is determining when you want to have things happen. it is very important. It goes hand-in-hand with everyday practice. Everyday practice is the left brain's, will is the right's. They work together !
at this time in the train, there was probably 1 mn left and it was clear i would stop there, so what i did is continue with mind taming only.
i got out of the train, having discovered even more about the importance of will, and that subtle feeling of energy "readiness" , the quality of preparation, a subtle state of energy stimulation, that i didn't know before.

bastien001
28th November 2006, 08:06 AM
yesterday evening, pretty tired.
seated in the tram'
let myself go oof on to sleep, but trying nevertheless to control the "getting down".
After a while, felt into a sub level (trance state), with strong imaginary dream-mind, vision, or scenery, mixed, and sounds, with phrases, people.
I could stay there and be slightly above the dreamlevel, slightly to observe. I was able to maintain this situation. Then a stronger scenery occured later and i felt stronger "symptoms" : more coziness physical, "dead body", body far away, and an even deeper , or stronger, sensation or "alternate" thingy. I noticed that i had propably set trough a "palier" of say medium trance compraed to light trance before. There, i managed to try to maintain my awareness of what was going on with the dream mind.
WHen out of this, I noticed that firednly hand sensation : hand like cold, or heavy, and a little energy of "ants", very slight, all over. This usually, is probably going with the medium trance.
This time was particularly intersting, cause there was absolutely no loss of consiousness, handing over to a dream even for some seconds, I kept consicous at every level.

bastien001
28th November 2006, 08:23 AM
this morning,
a chatty or thoughty mind at first. topics covered : work, relations, etc.
decided to mind tam along with secondary system energy body stim.
started with legs.
what happened : bizarre "undertsanding-feel" of a kind of energy body stimulation. I felt as if "ready". that sensation is more and more repeated; more and more familiar. but i continued. then , i got over to hands/arms.
then to spine. i change when i have that special kind of "response". from it. i changed then to whole body stimulation bounce. but just, before, i had that started feeling of "space displacement sensation" about to begin. I love achieving that state. I love know/master/working how to get at it. what's next ? i d'ont care. i just know it's a state of stabilizing towards a state of internal projection. that in itself is enough to pay great attention, feel and understanding to it.
I would usually, but not only, practice at this with primary center stimulation and a special primary center technique derived from Robert (i will describe it extensively on this forum later, i call it like the "whole-energy ball whole body feeling" (!! don't laugh !!)); simply because it's out of that pri center stim. and pri center stim. would/could get to "displacement sensation", or beginning, or close to.
The completed, as for now, of a displacement sensation , as i name them, is a state wihich i have understood to be an internal projection. It's a state when yoyu fell some movement around you, from you; and you cannot say where you are relative to your body cause you might say "i'm in it", you have a sensation to be elsewhere/anywhere else at the same time, together with a movement sensation. So i call it internal projection cause i read it as this description. ANyway, back to the sheep...
i work on understanding how to "systemize" a path to internal projection, to the "platform" where internal projection can be launched. what i am currently discovering as of this morning, is that can can go to it without the primary center stimulation, but out of that secondary system stimulation. This sec sys stim, is bringing a particular sensation , now, since say a week or so, i'm continuing work at it.

second tramway 25 minutes trench, was standing up.
started a simple mind taming situation, it worked ! there, i had eyes opened, but it worked. then i closed eyes and started (standing) primay center work, beginning with base.
i got up all the centers until 25 minutes was over; but i say i had some thoughts launched about some topics during, i didn't "look for" active mind taming.

BriMercer
28th November 2006, 08:50 PM
bastien001,

You're doing everything right. Please keep posting. I'm enjoying reading about your progress.

Brian

bastien001
29th November 2006, 08:39 AM
incredible this morning !
i seated and, after a while of adjusting comfortable position, held a straight-back, head up, slightly bent backward (stable) head position.
and i started second. system. stimulation with legs.
i stayed there and didn't move. I decided so.
after a while, say 15 minutes, I noticed a "popup wave", something unusual, both in mind and may be also in the legs. i would say it was the "getting down" to a trance level; a landmark trance level, may be a light trance level.
i continued. Then, something even more incredible happened. I noticed, by the only working upon my legs energy body, the kinda state "premise" of "space displacement" sensation occurred !*
that unusual sensation "thing" was in/with my energy body in the legs, and also "in" the mind. the energy body "would" feel different. how i can't say. and in the mind, i had also a landmark, as if a trance landmark, a trance level. no heat wave, no comfortable feeling.
All along, had some thoughts going, but rather of dream-like nature, and there was not not much. Mind taming was ok, and overall I managed to relax.

second tramway trench :
standing up for half-time, i did legs energy body stimulation.
when seated, i decided to work primary centers, beginning with base.
i thought "one station, one center" (as it was around 3 minutes each), but kept my pace and managed all centers.

*what's really far-out about this is that i never experienced that extent of second.system stimulation, plus just "staying" right at the legs. Man, it's just "partial" stimulation, after all ! but it came up to that extent.
what i'm happy about is that at one moment during the exercise and before getting this, i wondered after a while of leg stimulation, and after the occuring of the first "popup", that i could continue to another part. I wondered what i could get by staying "there", and didn't try to figure out what, but stayed. then, I continued.

bastien001
29th November 2006, 08:40 AM
bastien001,

You're doing everything right. Please keep posting. I'm enjoying reading about your progress.

Brian

Well, that's reaaly fine to hear you and that ! please keep posting yourself ;) !

bastien001
30th November 2006, 08:26 AM
how far can go the leg stimulation ?

well, today i d'ont know if i can answser this !
first train trench :
seated, head slightly backward, drifted to front bent, some head orientation corrected 2 or 3 times to recover "slightly bent backward" position.
today's exercise was undefinite, but starting with legs as usual, may be more work on legs, 'cause i'm in a thematic mood about legs this week.
i started stimulation and noticed being unsufficiently relaxed. did 3 "5.5.5.0" breathings (OBE breathing, except with 5 counts instead of 8 )
in order to set myself into trance (or "lighter than light" trance, the beginning of it) but noticed remain closer to c-1 (fully alert/awake, in reference to r.monroe's). anyway, started the legs.
there was that state of mind in which i wanted to deal with things, ie thinking about some things, which i didn't considered as a problem and let myself do. but this time, it was not "under control". energy stimulation was maintained trhoughout, and i knew some periods of "active thinking"; getting out of trance in a way. the only execption to that is that is was not purely thinking but a slight thinking from the dream-mind, so i was in a state of lighter than light trance. Out of this I returned to mind taming and to focus upon the exercise regularly. there, i felt in control (to send my will wherever). this way, i came out of any thinking process many times, or out of a dream-thinking scenery. i "slided", "shifted back" to my "real-time" focus of the exercise, exerting mind taming at the same time in doing so.
i do not say there was not some words or phrases or comments of any sorts at some times, but , except for any dreaming ones, i can almost count them all in detail.
at the end of the first trench, not much to say, i had deepened the stimulation, energy at the legs after 20 minutes of this, which is a standard time for me to get usually "somewhere" different. So despite this, I knew that i could continue by the other tramway trecnh upon this and get the effects further.

second (tramway) trench : standaing up for 15 minutes, used a track of white noise. closed eyes, started legs stimulation, then after a 5 to 10 minutes i noticed coldness in my foot. the tramway was temperature hot, so i deduced that was energy level getting to a significant place. coldness would be perceivable up to almost mid leg if one paid attention; overall foot light tingling "detached" was also there.
upper leg : some low level of stimulation, (with no linked "mind" effect) was too perceivable, i say very "light" level.
i noticed that my center zone, covering heart center and plexus center, was stimulated also in a responsive, simultaneous way to the legs stimulation. i experienced that simultaneity other times, so it's getting in the way of perceiving a new of "step" towards a level of stimulation; (there was no "direct" stimulation of the centers at all).
when seated, continued to mind tam and used some breaths 5550 to relax,
then legs.
legs energy stimulation sensations come in more clear and detached when legs are relaxed unmoving than in standing up, that's my comments !

bastien001
1st December 2006, 03:07 PM
yesterday night :
in the morning, dream of being in a lagoon, with a water current, and looking into the water. pretty feelings of being "moved". plus, special "kind" for this dream; I guess therefore it could have been some kind of OBE movement, translated into the dream. (I have already had a similar dream, from which I "extracted" an exit technique, or a body loosening technique that I'll describe. It's called ...like... "Seashore Baïne technique".

this morning :
first train part : using cd MAP track 4 (week 4)
did legs energy body second.system.stimulation for 25 minutes.
At a moment, trance-like, brief sensation, and energy body on legs with a different "feeling" occured there. Extraordinary ! I could understand how , in which context, it happened !

second part : around 17 minutes standing up. cleared my mind, put on a cd track of "jungle: hoots & howls" and did some mind taming. Before starting legs energy body stim. , I noticed my foot were cold (as yesterday). Was it my standing position ? or energy activity ?
When seated, switched to arms stimulation and felt I could begin to do a bit of energy raising while applying my "energy-ball feeling applying" technique that I'll describe below. Proved good result in fact ; got effective feel or stimulation. Seated, after a bit of continuing arms stimulation, a wave of dreaming occured and I lost continuing of the exercise, (which is a bit rare). It's more frequent on the end of the week
and this week was tiring, so I didn't get alarmed.

I paid attention to my body feel when using second.system.stimulation, for clues of state; I could find "cold", "heavy" or "dead", a bit ""away/ in the background", with slight tingling energy. When this state is noticeable, I can do second.system.energy stimulation with more accuracy. Aftyer that occured the wave of trance I described.

Here is an important technique that I'm currently refining. I had it on a dream, and it repeated, and i suspected it to be a real obe-like movement translated into a dream ! So I guess it should be tried !! Tell me about it, I'll be happy to help.

----------------------------------------------------
N.E.W Technique (created by Bastien Gallienne) (Version 1.0)

Usable for :
External / Body Loosening.There is possibility, as far I can say (which is little), that it can be used for or launch an OBE Exit.

Prefer to use it after the MAP Program has been completed (mmh..I know this makes the suspense, doesn't it ?)

"N.E.W Baïne Technique"
The baïne is a french word for a current that draws you in circular movements when you're in the sea, at just 10 to 15 meters of the seashore (CFTraveler refers to Rip Currents, which is indeed that as I checked). This internal current in the sea draws you first away from the seashore, then brings you back to it but 150 meters away from where you were before it started. It has the particularity of you being unable to swim against. It is strong and you cannot struggle it !

1. Imagine yourself in the sea, at 10 to 15 meters off fthe seashore. Pretend you cannot touch the bottom with your feet, pretend you are immobile vertically, just floating there.

2. You can feel the water around you by applying awareness to the entirety of your energy body and movement coming from one direction after the other.
Apply a slight awareness to the whole of your body.
Pretend this slight feeling you're creating is what you feel of the sea upon your (physical) body being slightly moved. As a suggestion, you may make brief, roughly located, patchy energy feels upong various parts of your energy body.

3.At a moment you decide, the current of the baïne is now drifting, taking you away suddenly drawing you, and you feel displaced. It is into one direction, away from the seashore, and this displacement is curved, curved on the right.
Apply this sensation of sudden movement strongly. Control that you're not contracting any muscle in any way. Make sure you also apply this curve movement.

4. The baïne has displaced you by some meters, and now is calming down. You are now in the middle of the sea again and you can continue from step one. At this poment take a little pause to mind tam.
Repeat steps 5 or 6 times.

CFTraveler
1st December 2006, 09:13 PM
I believe the baïne which you are referring to corresponds to what we call 'rip currents'-CF

bastien001
5th December 2006, 01:22 PM
I tried yesterday evening, right from returning from work at home, to install myself into that big japanese sofa and right away work out a practice session.
Except the fact I did much of every step in an extremely fast fashion (I don't dare tell how fast cause i could barely call that NEW practice), I managed to conduct the "balloon" obe exit technique and, despite a poor overall energy stimulation level, could manage to draw a bit of movement feeling upwards.
The theory is that I am working to "systemize" internal projection (or inner movement sensations) from an awake state in a stable, 100% success mode. I 'm just at the beginning at it but already made a few discoveries that I'll comment on these pages.

This morning, I tried the "system" up to internal projection in the train, which I was until now reluctant to do. I'm a little bit annoyed of not making it there more often, particularly given the frequency of my practice sessions; but I had first to assess myself that it would be Ok to launch these sensations while being in a train, not in the familiar home training places. SO now, I'm ok with it.
This morning, I could begin a particular type of response in this regard when I applied the "whole-ball" technique I designed (which is simply a variant of an energy sponging method) to my brow center. It was the end of the travel part so I was consicous and about to stop.
on the second train, i was not concentrated and kept at full consciousness for the 15 last minutes.
I did an interesting thing though, I started a trying of feel of falling down plus a vizualization of (another a technique/variant I created), of the "Acapulco" site. I could draw something out of it and felt in a state of "slightly more tranced" within seconds. This is part of the "systemize" practice I talked of.

I must decide if I'm going to make those practice sessions when I get back from work, cause it would replace my yoga/kung fu of the evening :(

bastien001
6th December 2006, 03:07 PM
first time awake, trance and scenery.

Yesterday night, getting back from work, had a little time in train for sleep.
Then I woke up, and used a trance "falling down " technique.
I could, after a little while, feel myself in a kind os state similar to the "under the head roof" sensation I earlier described, a bizarre state of being, in which you like almost "feel" your brain.
Then, I could see some dream image and scenery and sentences being said "live" and be perfectly conscious and see it "live". I t is the first time of my life I consider that while begin that awake, that close to real-time reality/environment (the train,etc...) - like a kind of lucid dream. Yet, my impression was absolutely clear that I had mastered the process of, yes, stable-ly going into trance, but much more important yet, achieved stability in staying there and observing wordlessly ! So mind tam could too, aprticipate in the generation of that all-stable state.
I am still working upon the "systemize-ation" of getting to trance, /and or/ getting to internal projection in a stable, mastered efficient process. I don't know why but I don't need to say "efficient".

bastien001
7th December 2006, 08:20 AM
yesterday evening, I did a very interesting experiment :
first, I settled myself and started a mind taming, with active concentration, what you also may call "no thoughts/no subject" or "mind voiding" (that's my favorite). I maintained this for a minute or so finely.
Then, I noticed my face was not complletely relaxed, I had some residue of face expression underlying in my mouth, cheeks, eyes.
What I did there is relax them all, progressively and I felt progressively better relaxation coming by this. My state of mind improved in clrity, or may be my trance state was a little better (I locate that trance state as not too far to light trance, I call that "lighter than light" trance).
I felt that this face relaxation was "deep", deep physical relaxation.
Then i started a * kind of * "non physical" sensation of expanding. The expand movement was like big a growing balloon growing around me with me in the cneter, slightly back. It was not a sensation, as it seemed, linked to the energy nody, there was no tingling sensation. I could have said there that it was "lighter", and located rather in the face or around the face...

This morning,
Did a bit of OBE breathing with mind taming , then normal, relaxed breathing with mind taming, waited a bit with further mind taming, and then started legs stimulation with mind tam. In the following I did not maintained that level of mind taming "active", therefore, thoughts with most nonverbal scenes flew and flew, with occasional word bursts.
I controlled wholly the state. At one moment, I lost consciousness but only once, for an ongoing dream of about 3 minutes.
All along I passed to arms and then spine. Spine was going to have that special sensation of "movement readiness" I talked of earlier, like a beginning of (internal) movement ability.
To finish, I did the primary centers in a brief but concentrated manner, and it was proper.
Second tramway trench, mostly trained at mind tamind while standing up, listening to a track of frogs and twilight. When seated, let myself drift in thoughts or dreamy thoughts while using some kind of control/reporting over verbal silence.

bastien001
10th December 2006, 12:10 PM
two recent day nights:
waking up at 4h00 AM, clear mind. Feel the ability to do energy work. As a test, I did some, just for test/discovery, until i felt response and analyzed this response.

this morning, duration 1h01
cd map 06 energy body loosening.

my, i trained for about 40 mn and stayed there, at "The Platform"*.
I felt, at seizing a kind of displacement sensation, and energy exitation, that the level of energy that was characterizing the platform could be or was of a "higher", "more subtle", "more refined" nature.
I stayed 40 minutes in a row, practicing, analyzing wordlessly, understanding what's going on and how it's going on.
*reminder : the platform is a stable state I wanted to label, where it's possible to launch an internal projection, or were internal projection is about to be or is beginable, by the effective launching of displacement sensation movements)
I also noticed a very important thing about the platform : when I practice there some energy work or some body lossening, I can do it slower than usual and it can rightly launch pre- internal projection symptoms. Slower means more slowly than your natural rythm, this alone, can like launch dizziness feeling, and here you are with the dizziness and displacement sensations beginning.
Here, I did not have any internal projection, but I had many feelings of displacement ocurring, of different nature each, begining with different kinds of work (one was with legs stimulation, another with the spine stimulation, another with primary center stimulation, and other yet). I also was in a mind-state of being able to "want "be willing" to launch an internal pre-projection process/those sensations. I cherish the way that I clearly could want it, ! - because that state of mind is important and because I liked it.
The platform is linked to internal projection but also to pre-projection.
Internal projection is what I call, quoting CFTraveler "when I'm floaty", and pre-projection is the state, ensemble of sensations that begin and lead you to the internal projection state, where you feel "floaty", and pretty much about "being nowhere". Here, the physical body can be sensed if attention is just paid, but it can be far, or just away, in the background.
CFTraveler says : "I don't even begin exit techniques if I don't feel floaty". Well , that's a very dear point here.
I call the internal projection state "floaty", the pre-projection state is a very important place to qualificate, identify, and to train staying, remain in.
I was mind taming, relaxing my face, and relaxing my hands while there.

bastien001
12th December 2006, 10:49 AM
grève in france, we had been fine for nearly a year, here the boss of the sncf changes, and paf, 3 grèves in 2 weeks !
more difficult to concentrate on daily NEW routines, when you're pressed against a window in a bonded bus ! (not impossible, though !!)

this morning, taking a seat, I did 3 big obe breaths with mind tamind and felt the movement of a kind of "going into trance" thing. Without creating the movement, i felt it :whaouh ! great results !
then i started to mind tam, breath normally, and stimulated legs, then spine, then arms.
what i have had there is that on train stops i was still feeling a movement sensation ! this sensation of movement was not internal-projection related though. it is a different kind, that i probbly have to discover/understand yet.
i had some chattering word thoughts popping up at times, with an overall 50% mind tam/ 50% time reverie/dream vizualization or thought imagerie, or even rather-nonverbal thoughts (with regular scarcely word popups).
I wondered there how much progress i had made in the tranquil state of the mind. There, i made some word/sentence-based assesments and it was, here and there at times, easier to have a calm mind with occasional word popups than a permanent internal verbal-dialoguing commenting about every situation around!
i had not have internal-projection sensations (i did not get to the "platform") , but i had numerous pre-clues of that, pre-clues. Small "like", "close to" sensations of movement, movement am I saying, not displacement. Displacement is much more strong, you feel it robbing you. Movement is a little bit fainter, but you can still feel it as if an impression, real. Movement is much rarer for me, but may be they're linked. May be too, the obe breaths (3 to 5) i had done were so much efficient to provoque this feeling of movement. I had done them "big".
I have to retest them in the same direction.
So I was happy with that. I had the time of stimulating my base center, with a level response.

second train part : did the legs standing up, when seated, continued.

CFTraveler
12th December 2006, 03:03 PM
bastien, mon ami:
3 grèves in 2 weeks ! What is a grève ?

bastien001
13th December 2006, 09:51 AM
Hi, ma chérie CFTraveler!
it's a strike. people out there go on a public strike and i make 1h40 each way to work :?

bastien001
13th December 2006, 10:20 AM
the other evening : just trying some energy work, whole body bounce directly, just for fun. And i got that long-time ago "iiiiiiii" sound !

yesterday night : obe-like/related sensations in the dream . 2 occurrences of flying 15 meters up a grass/sand texture, and next chinese buildings in a dream. plus bouncing sensation with a kind of invention, a bowl you sit on and when you jump, it jumps with you and slows down the course, so there is a sensation of movement in that, occured like 15 times in the dream.

this morning : cd map 01 track, for 10 minutes or 15 seated comfortably, did legs stim, then arms, then spine. worked at mind taming . Did an introductory; 5 big long obe breaths to settle myself down (and it did, it completely cuts off the external rythm of things). Having waken up early due to advanced departure due to strike (grèves, CFT), i was in a different state (sleep closer) than usual.
This sleepy state had evident consequences on the quality of my trance achieved later. This combined with a 30 mn bus time used mainly with mind taming and legs+arms stimulation, the results were a stronger trance and a stronger force/energy level not to fall unconscious in (see below).
In the first train, I got into good stimulation with results at arms ("different arms feel") and at spine, i felt the pre-clues of some movement setting in at the spine (certainly close to approaching the "platform"). I would have been set for mind taming further and maintaining this with a sufficient concentration, as i felt it at hand's reach, , but I had to leave the train due to a problem.
afterwards, standing up, standard legs and arms stim for the rest.

changing train : seated : again. did primary centers stim., all centers stimulated, moderate to good results at feeling them. I made a slight application of my "energy ball inside" method (i have yet to describe this here like the baïne technique), using an "overall sensation" of my energy body, and then applied the movement/circular sensation upon my whole energy body applied to the primary center.did all centers. at this moment I am pretty optimistic I was in something else than light trance, probably full trance.
Well, maybe it's light trance, but it's so rare going that deep that I really think it was deeper than light trance. I was in a very well relaxed physical situation, not feeling much about my body, and dream sceneries were coming in. There, I could notice that my level of energy was sufficient, and I almost immediately (may be with a slight delay) noticed the dream scenery flooding in and then could refocus on the energy work*. I had that for 10 to 15 minutes, may be more. I was not losing consiousness, I would notice the dream appearing/taking over, then go back to the exercise at hand; but the way the dream mind would set in was much stronger than usual, it would like come on in a wave and "rob you" over to the exercise with a big force.
When I noticed the train was getting at the end, I tried to capture the state I was in : like full trance, good energy level. Getting up earlier had set important changes.

*If I can remember well, Robert Bruce saying in MAP that energy level can increase resistence to falling into dream/being taken over by the dream mind. Here, it was apparently the case.

bastien001
14th December 2006, 07:55 AM
this morning : physical stomach illness.
for 30 minutes in a bus : legs, arms and mind taming, trance state light trance achieved, little verbal chatter, but most imagery/scenery, light, popping up no more, back to emptying mind and exercise focus.

train first part :
a series of 5 to 10 obe breaths , long and big, could pay attention to a feeling of downward movement at the very expiration phase.
settled in a state of trance, stable. Dream mind activity always there, not too strong. Some thoughts popups with some reasoning involved, half time wordless, half time discrete words popping in. State of global trance, with a light dreamy state.
Did legs stim, arms stim., spine stim. arms stim. I noticed the "trance typical" physical sensation : hand getting in the heavy, with a light surface tingling, very light; would continue up the arm; with other body (legs) involved in a similar state. At spine, felt pre-clues of movement. Was pretty much confident of being in a "roadway" to the platform (internal projection), with the member trance-like sensation in one hand, and being in a light trance state in the other.
Did primary center stimulation, all centers , average to average-good response. Brow pressure, base tingling, heart/throat/plexus/crown medium response.
adter, had to stop completely and out of trance due to rising stomach harm.

second train : primary centers. stopped due to stomach harm.

bastien001
15th December 2006, 07:54 AM
well, still the grèves, and in a period of work change, I had this morning a big load of thoughts with verbal all long in the train, no matter if i wanted to practice mind taming. I guessed my priority was to deal with those issues. So there wasnt any kind of mind taming possible this morning (thoughts were many topics plus i noticed very loaded with whole verbal internal sentences rather than words, or rather, "groups of words" rather than sentences). The fact that strikes continue also make I have to take a different train, and my "repères" are not the same for the duration of the travel ; I feel i go less deeply into trance this morning but may be also in general.

I did nevertheless legs stimulation, arms stimulation, and spine stimulation. I had a certain response from all of them, then did whole body raising. I have noticed that recently I can "feel" the pinpoint of the storage center behind the belly button. It feels so bizarre ! I must admit I had never felt it this way before; but unless I'm sensing something else, I rightly feel a sensation/ feel a connection when I concentrate on the body raising and filling that storage center. Good news !

Afterwards, a simple thought came to my mind : I was about to do energy whole body bouncing, and thought of using my "energy ball " technique developped, which uses "global" energy body tingling or "whole-body" awareness, If one can say so.
The outcome was that with a good energy body bouncing, my whole energy body would be stimulated well. Then, it would be easier to launch the "energy ball" ! So, it would eventually get me closer to the internal projection-about "platform".
I thought of that but did not practice into it; as I said first; but this is a practice thing I'll definitely work at.

Otherwise, I did not have any other sensation than average/good level of stimulation for my energy body, the feeling of my storage center "at fill",
poor global energy body sensation at whole body bouncing; then I did primary center stimulation in the first train and also in the second and there both, the results were amazing. Despite a poor level of trance, if basic/light and polluted by verbal thoughts, I could sense all the centers.
Particularly, my crown center ! I sensed a pressure on my head/on my brain and it was really cool. I comment this sensation as being "fresh and heavy" ...
Otherwise, throat, plexus, heart, and brow mostly also responded, with a special pressure also, on the brow !

bastien001
18th December 2006, 08:51 AM
great week end !

this night, did a dream were I tried to "initiate flying". It succeeded but for a very brief moment. Sooner in the dream , I was in front of a door, i went "ok, i can just go through this door with no problem". Then, I bumped into the door ! and the door felt backwards, onto another door...

Sunday or saturday morning, I dreamt I was in a village resembling my childhood's, and then started to "launch a fly". It worked ! I went up, and started to move, all horizontally. Then something outer the dream happened, I felt strong, very slow (4 per second), pulses in...where ? in my left hand and partly the arm. I would also remember a kind of very far/ low volume, buzzing sound. Waoh ! that was...?...?! Then, I continued to do what I was doing to make the effect continue, but did not succeed. The vibrations vanished at around 15 seconds. Wheh ! Except the fact I never experienced vibrations from my sessions and did once out of a dream (which was kinda erotic), this was the one time when I would get out of the dream and experienced the Vibrations ! Yes, Big V !! Very positive sign, indeed.

This week end, I did one session saturday and man, if internal projection is the platform, then I kept for 20 to 45 minutes at the edge of it, I mean, thye very edge; staying there, almost there... Very successful session.*
Sunday, I did 2 sessions, one in the morning, and one in the evening ,minded as an ''extra'' one (in general, I feel one is enough per day, but it can be 2 or 3). Then, the first one was rather "expectant minded" and I must admit I have to train on controlling my own expectations, (notably try that with trance), or with another way. Anyway, I have discovered as much as with any success there.

this morning in the train, I did some 5 obe breaths and could feel a downward sensation.
Then i continued with legs stim., arms stim. and started primary centers stim. up to the plexus center. I did get back to the spine and it responded. The centers responded, averagely to good. I was in light trance, with the dream mind moderately active but with a tendency of some verbal words let in, an impression of verbal chatter.
This is a situation I don't completely master/ understand right now, it happens only when I go into trance effectively, but my mind wanders (a moderate concentration and motivation is the cause). As a result, it does wander and that brings dreamy thoughts, wordless dreamy scenes, or verbal scenes. The dream mind is active all through.
Second train : standing up all long, bonded train, I had no choice but eyes open, look at my shoes ! I nevertheless did mind tamind, somewhat efficiently (I have begun do do some mind taming/trance work eyes open, which I wasn't much used to). This way, I maintained loooong seconds of no thought, no words.

* There is so much to say about it, how I did it, what I did. Here's an excerpt : Cd map 08 obe exit training, total duration 1h15.
Did plysical relaxation routine, obe breaths with downward sensation application, and vizualization of the ''acapulco dive'' viz., legs stim, arms stim, spine stim, primary centers, all centers stim, body loosening (around the room), point shift, balloon, spine stim., legs stim.
, "body disorientation" method (a new method I discovered saturday morning), roll left, roll right, roll backward, roll forward, point shift with "acceleration/deceleration fade" (that's how I can qualify this !) or body loosenning straight in front.

bastien001
19th December 2006, 08:18 AM
this night, woke up "in haze", very partially, staying in bed. Felt downward movement, while in trance probably. At going to bed, going into trance probably, felt "curling, downard movement". This morning before wake up, a movement too, plus remembrance of a dream.

morning :
first train :
cd map week02, legs stim., arms stim. Felt sensations. When going to spine stimulation, felt different, may be on the verge of something, like, movement. With a clear mind, managed mind taming and had some thoughts going on, with a part of verbal and a part of not. When noticing either "verbalities" or a thought, I would very easily set concentration back again with a clear mind. There was some tolerance for thoughts or vizual ongoing thoughts to some extent in the exercise though, as soon as I could continue the stimulation exercise; I guess at *some* times only I may have interrupted (2 to 3 or 5 times) the exercise with a "overwhelming" thought process, which can happen unless you keep concentration for the whole duration. I must admit it depends, but I can allow some tolerance in this regard.
I continued this and when feeling some "level" or "readiness" state as for arms, and legs ( a state that i begun to perceive only recently, with a consistent time of training ), I started to go to my primary centers. I had a response from my base center, a delicious reponse (how could I comment it that ?).

when sensing i would have to get off the train, I started my 10 to 0 countdown, while reviewing at each count either my mind sensations, body state, energetic sensations, members , and centers (base)

on the second train, i was half standing, i did some mind taming and did some mind voiding (no thought maintained), there was also a bit or bursting thought processes with a bit of verbal.
When seated, did some member stimulation, and all primary centers, up to the crown, with a set duration for each (time running out), with no expectancy of result; almost all gave a good response, and my base was burning hot, man !! When I stood up to leave, I was feeling my base center heating..!! great !

bastien001
20th December 2006, 08:36 AM
this :
first train
I don't know why, since the strike are over, once I've taken my normal train shifts again, I feel my internal verbal dialogue propensity has had some change.
I was wondering that some verbal dialogue in the background of a trance (light trance) state was possible. Or, it is that my abilities to control and overview inner verbalities has loosened since the strike and the "different way" I performed my daily routines. ANyway, that was an introduction.

first train : obe breathing, big ones. Then, work upon legs, long . After, work upon arms, long work. Then spine work, long time. Afterwards, started Whole Body Raising, long time until the end of travel. I noticed a very interesting moment and peculiar : while I was feeding my storage wenter, and concentrating all the way upon its sensations, I was filling it with inhales and exhales. While exhaling, I felt, absoilutely proportionally with the filling, a sensation of movement rise ! I don't know where the movement started, it could be right there at the storage center; however, the movement was very brief if rather strong. Then, i continued filling the center trying to keep the same, but the movement sensation did not last. However, I had decided that I would train this morning on the storage filling, (on whole-body raising).

second train : standing up, tried some mind tam. Medium success, some thinkings processes would bring with them some words. At sitting, continued my whole session of work upon the storage center and did solely storage center. I can know "identify" a peculiar sensation of the storage navel center which is very pleasant to know. I did so for the remaining 15 minutes and the time passed very fast. I was in a light level of trance, 30 % mind tamed or less, 70 % or more with a current of dreamy thoughts, either non verbal but I noticed it rather often brought verbal words or groups of words with it: I did some refocusing at some times into mind taming, for some loads of seconds, but man, I was in a kinda state of trance, so you guess the dreams/dreamy thoughts keep coming back !
As I wondered just before, I don't explain that at this period, for some days, my concentration pon mind taming or mind voiding is moderate. I can guess, however, that some part of these "verbalities" are located in trance and do not quite make me get out of it; though, I have yet to understand how it happens. WHy I know : I pretty much feel confidence that I master the situation as a whole, to the extent I let myself have some thoughts going, to some extent. Well, I think that's the period and that's all. Everybody can have a period of "depressurization", and I'm confident I am learning from experience as much by this way.

bastien001
20th December 2006, 01:31 PM
N.E.W Technique (inspired from MAP, NEW and one dream with OBE-like sensations) (Version 2.0)

Usable for :
External / Body Loosening.There is possibility, as far I can say (which is little), that it can be used for or launch an OBE Exit.

Prefer to use it after the MAP Program has been completed (mmh..I know this makes the suspense, doesn't it ?)

"N.E.W Baïne Technique"
The baïne is a french word for a current that draws you in circular movements when you're in the sea, at just 10 to 15 meters of the seashore (CFTraveler refers to Rip Currents, which is indeed that as I checked). This internal current in the sea draws you first away from the seashore, then brings you back to it but 150 meters away from where you were before it started. It has the particularity of you being unable to swim against. It is strong and you cannot struggle it !

1. Imagine yourself in the sea, at 10 to 15 meters off fthe seashore. Pretend you cannot touch the bottom with your feet, pretend you are immobile vertically, just floating there.

2. The baïne is moving you (forward).
As you inhale, apply a whole -body awareness sensation of movement set forward.
Imagine you see into the water. You can see algs, sand, or fishes, or elements in the water, past behind you as you inhale. Try to combine this visual element with the sensation you simulate.

3.The baïne is moving you (backward).
As you exhale, apply a whole -body awareness sensation of movement set backward this time, a comparatively less strong than at the inhale, as if you were pushed backward a bit less than you were moved forward (so finally, you have moved a bit forward).
You see into the water. You can see algs, sand, or fishes, or elements in the water, past in front of you as you exhale. Try to combine this visual element with the sensation you simulate.

4. Repeat.

bastien001
21st December 2006, 08:47 AM
yesterday night : a trance stability level focused very down, very close to the dream state, on the "borderline". I could hear or see thoughts, be conscious of it, be in the dream state (kind of dreams, if not dream elements, flowing) where all sorts all sentences or words, images could be "heard" or "seen", and yet be in a stable consious wordless state of observing. Despite hearing words, these were not "my" words, not "my" sub-vocalization of words, of thoughts, no, it was obsvious that they were coming "direct flow" from the dream; to attend this was a real satisfaction, 'cause in the meanwhile I was in a stable level of wordless observation; and at this level of trance (probably full trance or a light trance deeper, closer to it), this was pretty interesting not to fall into unconscious dreaming or even at least, unconscious patches/"click outs".

this morning :

first train: mind taming (mind void), legs stimulation, arms stimulation and spine stimulation for 25 minutes. I had decided today to narrow considerably the scope of my session to a single exercise : mind taming first, energy work second if mind taming ok. I could after a while handle energy work.

second train : 25 minutes legs, arms , spine stimulation, plus whole-body energy raising (I decided to focus my understanding and feeling of the whole-body raising these days).
Interesting events : some pre-movement sensations felt at one moment, nothing revolutionary, but still, hey, it came !
It happened while focusing on mind taming itself while doing energy work.

bastien001
22nd December 2006, 08:37 AM
waoh. terrible training.

first, remembrance of 2 dreams, one in the middle of the night, one in the morning.

yesterday evening : first train : stableness incarnated ! a trance level, on-the-edge of dreaming images, dialogues, or scenes; stableness troughout, no verbalization, state of mind "trance-like" maintained. Great !

This morning : weh. amazing session first train.
first train : some big obe breath, with the application of downward descending sensation( like trance training). Afterwards, after a consistent time and comfortable installation in that downward feeling that could be maintained, legs stimulation. After a consistent response (sensation + duration, maintained), arms stimulation. Two methods tried : one pass, curved awareness pass and three-member pass - hand, forearm, biceps. After a consistent response (sensation + duration, maintained), switched to spine stimulation. At that time, entering into a good, different state. Mind taming during all this : 70 %. remaining 30 % : some thoughts; of which some internal verbal dialogue.
Afterwards, I started continuation of whole body raising with feeling my energy storage center at filling it. It proved efficient, and brought me into a different state, with correct mind tam along.
The state attained was in the whereabouts of "climbing the platform" (going to internal projection), with a true physical relaxation (rather deep), tingling evenly widespread (sort of light tingling perceivable, everywhere or almost), plus a strange head/mind or brain sensation, "different", with also some light light tingling in the head. I was in a different state, definitely, I would qualify this as close to climbing the platform (climbing the platform is trying something to get in the platform, like using a body loosening action, an obe exit technique, that could launch an internal projection symptoms; being on the platform means : being internally projected, i.e, have the sensation of "floating somewhere in the middle of nowhere"). In "as being close to climbing the platform", I mean : you feel in a state were you feel "light", and "different". That is a definitely good state to feel in, first because it's nice, it feels really relaxing/ good, "agréable". You don't feel as close to C-1 consciouness, normal awake consciousness here.

second train : some mind taming, some thoughts, some verbalitites. Seated. Repassed legs, arms, spine, energy whole body raising and got at primary centers stimulation. Stimulated all centers, got a bit of trouble with swallowing though (10 swallows or more in 10 minutes !). At the end of the train, my crown center was a little bit less stimulated; and at some times during pri.centers stim, I had some wandering thoughts and some popping words due to various elements : being moved by another person in the train 2 or 3 times, etc. In this regard, concentration can be furthered to no word state and acceptance of events whatever.

bastien001
15th January 2007, 11:02 AM
Return of the Explorer

Hi, well I'm back, but these times I just keep time to wonder and a little bit in retreat from my experiences, as if to make a "bilan".
This morning, first train : I used a new "Out of Body Monroe Institute CD - condition B" track and got fairly relaxed in the train. I tried to capture my speed of body bouncing and body raising because I was getting to the "floating state"....!!!

Lately, I've trained in my home for 1 hour sessions up to 1h20. I have also made mylself the "personal Diploma" for achieving the MAP program entirely, and next to it also the Monroe Hemi Sync logo in decoration, at home, next to my family's photos. Gee It looks nice ! Somehow I'm going to post the diploma, for those who want to landmark the Big Event for themselves too.
Occasionnaly i thought of Robert Bruce as being a true genius, and also even more in bringing RB to me, Brian Mercer. This man has done a tremendos work with the original Map program that was suited in an excel file. This had brought me to the MAP book.

I've trained consistently these days, but I have yet to learn how to work intensely, how to keep motivated (very important) and how to give availability in my family.
I continue to train in transport to work and discover things there, but I have there either to improve my chances of internal projections in that place, which is possible in the first train stage but less probable in the second, as it is so much moving.
Or, to switch to training only in transport time and do more of home attempts.
Currently, I do one or 2 sessions per saturday and 1 or 2 per sunday, and it may not be the yet optimal way of the Master's training !!!...

Aside from this little retreat, I have consistent success in making progress.

I discovered new methods of exit training (I say training !!)and new variations of exiting the energy body that i 'll probably pinpoint here.

I have not gone out of body yet, folks, but encountered a number of bizarre situations that keep me coming and interested.
But don't miss me also, the whole thing is an equilibrium that is indeed difficult. I really try to get there at my own pace, so may be I'm taking my time to enjoy every possible step , so maybe that's not fastening results, too.

CFTraveler
15th January 2007, 02:54 PM
I for one recommend that you do your energy work on the train, but to have 1 or 2 projection attempts in your house early in the morning on the weekends. This will give you the opportunity of a projection without interruption (as in on the train) and you won't lose sleep or time during the weekdays.
Just my two cents. (or .03 with inflation. :P )

bastien001
17th January 2007, 11:15 AM
I for one recommend that you do your energy work on the train, but to have 1 or 2 projection attempts in your house early in the morning on the weekends. This will give you the opportunity of a projection without interruption (as in on the train) and you won't lose sleep or time during the weekdays.
Just my two cents. (or .03 with inflation. :P )
>Hello CF', how do you do ?
Mmh...good idea. "daily projection attempts" seem yes the Right Thing to me !! & get up early in the weekend needs for me some adapting to, but it sounds definitely a good idea (by the way I also remember often reading in MAP to "practice early in the morning" but had not until now thought about it).
After I read your thread, I woke up at 5 am unpurposely and somehow did (something I don't do usually) some energy work in bed. It was odd, I had difficulties concentrating without dreaming and loose focus. However,
different sensations were there. Thanks for this advice ! I have to dig into that practice/habit, definitely !

This morning in first train, internal projection attempt :
(playing CD Support for Journeys Out of the Body from Hemi Sync , condition A track)
legs stim., arms stim. spine stim., whole body raising. Staying at whole body raising, back to member stimulation. After a while, started primary centers stimulation, up to brow. Verbal chatter/ some mind taming.
(CD Support for Journeys Out of the Body from Hemi Sync , condition A track, that i used , is fairly efficient somehow / well studied)

second train standing, some mind taming, and some New energy techniques, but verbal chatter.

bastien001
18th January 2007, 10:15 AM
Time available in bed this morning, I tried "right-away" energetic stimulation in the very same position , laying down, as sleeping. Beginning with whole body bouncing, slow to medium speed (2,5 seconds a pass). Out of 5 tries, I fell into sleep the 4th firsts !
The 5th try, I was less sleepy in the bed and I could maintain a longer focus while conscious, and a clear mind, but it was still edged by dreams, so I did refall in a dream in the end.

I guess when I redo this I equip myself with 2 supplementary pillows that I will stuff for a semi-reclined position as soon as I decide to start a projection attempt, to avoid to fall asleep too fast & too easily. It also has to be slightly unconvenient, so I'll have to discover about that.

This night, I had in my dream an opportunity to fly, which I did for a little, but did not insist so I did not prolounged it and woke up. But this habit had disppeared for a while, I think now I can reget my grips on it...

bastien001
18th January 2007, 10:31 AM
Yesterday evening, going back from work, I tried to find a position in that train but soon could feel pain in my buttocks.
What I 've come to understand that far is that I couldn't get far by feeling my body this way, particularly with an ever-present small pain. So I wondered : "the only thing that's left to me is mind taming". Of course, these days I have many work topics that I frequently think about , and my mind taming is much less efficient in times of stress, in times of worry/concerns. I cannot yet get myself detached and mind tamed to the point I can that easily handle my own life's problems, my own personal issues (even if now is not the worst moment in my life either!). May be one day I will, but this I guess is a training that comes with time and try, and practice.

In the train, my position being uncomfortable and painy, I tried to move in different positions, each time, interrupting my relaxation routine. My mind my clear-cut, still in the worry (so much for mind taming), my body was somewhat tensed because energy work was bringing poor results...
I noticed after a day of work your energy body does not bring results as for energy stimulation, or , they come with special ingredients : a good relaxing position, not moving, not tensing, or a good will to get physically relaxed.
Sometimes, only will lacks , and I just don't feel myself motivated enough to get into a physical relaxation and prefer to handle those worries. So, it seems harder to relax physically, and get energy at work.
But that happens sometimes, np.

bastien001
22nd January 2007, 08:56 AM
Hi !

Thanks to a good advice from a poster on this site, CFTraveler, I set my light-alarm clock at 6h30 in the morning to practice sessions which I did in the week end.
The two first ones weren't just so marvelous an d everything, but I can at least say that this one of this morning had tremendous potential.
What I did is set at 6h10 but in waking up gently (it is a light body alarm clock which I just counsel to everyone !), I just drank a little and kept into the same position. I started energy body stimulation and got results right away, even to begin odd potential-move sensations. I fell onto sleep 3 times, but the last one, my mind was becoming clearer and dreamy things would be seen consciously when unfolding. So there was a progress. I will train and consistently progress in maintaining consciousness, with a bit of settling differently (more pillows under my head) nad refining the technique a bit. THe main advantadge of it this way is : very easy, not tiring, very comfortable (I have yet to introduce the uncomfortableness factor of NEWS though) and there you go, my energy body was in my hands a bit of bounces away !!
What I did is direct legs stimulation, and then whole body bouncing direct.

In train : legs, arms, spine, primary centers : got into a member's feeling, different feeling of peculiar energy stimulation (how to qualificate ?), maybe twinly located in my storage center (below my belly pri.center). This sensation away was getting like "to the road to the platform".
used track hemi sync support condition A.

Have a nice day.

bastien001
22nd January 2007, 09:08 AM
2 new NEW refined alternate methods learnt today :

Puppet/Giant Body Primary center sitmulation.

1.imagine you as small as a puppet and being right in the middle of a much, much bigger body at the location of the current primary center you are stimulating of that big body.
2. Imagine your puppet body (you) are perfectly perpendicular to the "giant body", intersecting with the giant body exactly at the location of the primary center stimulated on the puppet body.
3. Start moving (you, the puppet body) in a circle of the approximate (as exact as possible) diameter of the primary center.
4.The sensation should be parted this way :
A.in your puppet body, you feel" moving" in a circle movement. As you are intersecting with the giant body at the place of your primay center, you feel as a pinpoint your energy center.
Try to apply that sensation, ie, to really feel your moved in circle as in a carousel.
B. You also feel a "rounding" body awareness sensation on the location of the giant body's primary center (same center as the puppet's, remember)
5.You just gotta switch betwen the puppet's sensation and view and the giant body view, while trying to get the "reference point" in the puppet's point of view.

I tried imagined this method this morning in the train, and it brought me that peculiar primary center energy sensations, all centers were stimulated !

bastien001
22nd January 2007, 09:28 AM
"Space floating puppet for member stimulation" NEW refined alternate method of stimulation.

1. Start to stimulate with body awareness any of the following "grouped" members :
Member one : foot, lower leg, higher leg, including fessier
Member two : hands, lower arm, higher arm
Member three : spine (from base of spinal column onto top of head)
(prior MAP practice needed)
2.When stimulating, you can do 2-tenths of a second pauses at each "joint" (I do that rather often in the first part, it allows to concentrate better on each "member". After, you can do the whole in one pass as taught in MAP).
2. Then imagine a small, transparent, puppet that is you just floating a few meters away of you (in physical body) in space, that is transparent and lightly lit (imagine it as you like it, however).
3.You continue your "grouped member stimulation" the same way but instead of applying your body awareness to your physical body, you apply it to the puppet.
Apply the body awareness sensation and feeling to the members of the puppet. Keep somewhat a sense that the puppet is you.
You will be amazed that the energy stimulation that your'e running in your puppet is also simultaneously going on in your physical body !!! (make little fast quick shifts to it with your body awareness between puppet and physical body to assess).

I have used this method a great number of times (20's) and it always work. I recommend using it, to have another arsenal in your array of NEW methods, of refined methods that will suit you well.
Any positive feedback appreciated, by the way !!!

bastien001
23rd January 2007, 10:22 AM
Daily Projection practice while working, not tired ? - That is possible !!

This morning, for the second time away in the working ays week, I woke up, a little bit earlier than yesterday where I had thought being cut out of time in practice.
I set my biolight alarm to 5:55 am !!
But as it lights progressively, I noticed being to wake up at around 6:15 as expected.
Then I stood up, took the 2 pillows and set myself in a kind of perfectly 60 degree position (ideal for projecting) and started to do secondary system stimulation. I did not fall asleep this time, and kept conscious and as time went by, I was more and more conscious, awake. After 10 minutes, error : My stomach was crying hungry. I stated that for today I had experimented enough, with the successful 2-pillows position, comfortable and at the same time, in an orientation that is not too sleep-easing, for being conscious, for not being tired at all and most important, not considereing it as a duty or being bugged to have to wake up that early.
Nevertheless, tomorrow, I'll grant my bedtable with 3 sugars I will eat right at waking up in order to stop the body sensation of hungriness, which I'm conviced, is definitely stepping you out of potential projection whether you want it or you like it not.

In the train : 40 minutes, did usual work, primary centers, a bit of playing with external body bouncing. I got into an interesting state approaching that of feeling "light", wasn't there , but was more than energized & relaxed, so that was an interesting result though.

NOTE for "Space floating puppet for member stimulation" NEW refined alternate method of stimulation" :
The puppet in space described is you, in the size of a puppet, in your energy/etheric body (no physical body).

bastien001
27th January 2007, 10:59 AM
4 days ago :

in train, back from work, in a state of "letting go into sleep if i was to" (just be there, nothing special, no NEW or MAP, letting myself go to sleep if necessary), I fot a series of a dream part, and then , in a kinda of temporary "sas" got up to an awaken consciousness state out of my dream. I then noticed for a fraction of a second, my two hands and arms in a completely black background, my members being lightly discernible with a smoky white stress (like parts of energy bpdy being seen). At this time, I had a very particular state of mind, which is not usual to me : it was like "thinking and watching in retreat", in a calm something. That was strange ! So i celebrate this as my first non dream, non physical, visual impression ever. I don't, can't call it astral sight cause it was so short. The most incredible thing about that was the "mental beingness" while seing my hands just this fraction of time.
I commented it right out of it as a "visual surimpression", of the type of visual afterimage you work once in MAP program.
I didn't expect to see once out of my physical eyes, that was revolutionary !

bastien001
27th January 2007, 11:07 AM
Still morning making at 5h55 to do practice MAP.
I am beginning to have settled into a comfortable sequence of events, most of all, not feeling compeled to train that way everyday, with a notion of anticipation which is welcome.
I have upgraded my semi reclined position (3 pillows), go to pee plus eat 3 sugars.
I had difficulty to even feel my energy body when staring some body bouncing right away. What my body was so "deep relax" !
So I expermiented to focus bouncing on one single member only and it works.
Now, I 'm just wondering if it's necessary to stimulate secondary system at all ? Robert says you can try an exit technique right away when coming out of sleep.
STill experiment.

I also did primary centers stimulation, but that's inly the beginning.
The main fact is that a MAP session tried early in the morning, out of sleep, is faaaaar away from a daylight, morning MAP session. Sensations do not come the same, etc.
Here, I tried a number of different exit techniques, and got by the edge of the "platform". But I also noticed some slight nervous/muscle contractions and also had a back muscle regularly contracting by itself.
Still in the experiment...

bastien001
29th January 2007, 09:03 AM
second train :
despite this train run is very shaky and has lots of stops, I was in a state and suddenly thought : hey ! that's semi- internal projection, man !!
Yes, I was in around.

First train : did legs, hands, spine stimulation. Then body raising, then primary centers, primary centers with a gooood mind taming and used colors, with verrry good results, who knows why.
interrupted 5 minutes to change train, then back on track in second train with the same CD track ( MAP Week 02). Enjoyed the track. I continued interrupted session with members and spine, body raising, then body loosenning :
- around the train in a cabin shape movement , with shorts stops, turnarounds at every corner and
- oval shaped turning, with a sense of passing thru the zone of my body; then with a sensing of actually traversing my body. Then...I was in a state for a long time, may be 10 minutes, , which I thought of then as "crawling on the platform" !

This morning, 5h30 to 6h00 : woke up, used perfect position for pillows, eated a bread loaf, drank a bit, had a pee, then started a right away an exit technique. Veerry relaxed body, but "englued" mind; decided to stop at 30 mn to sleep more. Had mixtures of technique vizualization and dreams , that was funny ! Very interesting session though. Still making progress...Most important fact : THAT level of physical relaxation !! never seen/before like that ! Man !...

bastien001
30th January 2007, 12:22 PM
this morning, 5.55 wake up.
semi reclined position, head resting...stayed there for..1 hour ! yeah !
did not sleep. had a few dream-vizualization tecnhqiues mixtures at 2 or three times but they were not deep to draw me to sleep. I have still to experiment about the good dose of uncomfortableness in order not to be close to fall asleep in any case (waking up, I felt pretty refreshed even if not in the most fresh state). No Obe, no internal exit. Just plain body loosening (room-around rounded itinary technique and room-around sharp corner technique). No, no sensations there ! Anyway, I know that to master the same experience as waking up early in the morning as practising later in the morning (as I did before beginning to switch to early morning practice), it will take some adaptation, time and patience, and experiment. SO I'm no worry bout that !
Besides, I had strong energy tingling per moments in my hands when exerting pressure from the body loose technique, so everything isn't lost !
Most important fact : semi reclined position, 3-pillows, no sleep, 1 hour.
Sequence : almost indiscernible breath (so relaxed), body. Used body raising, legs, hands, spine stim., for 15 mn., then right to body loosening technique.

in the train : I was getting all my way to internal projection I expected, then somebody farted. Usually, I can hold my breath for 10 seconds and then wait, but there, it seemed it lasted fo minutes. It quite upset me. I wanted to shout :"who's the big pig here..." but then my session was interrupted by this and I resumed later.
In the second tram, I had to stay up most of the 25 mn. so what I did is just primary centers with a bit of "colour" game on them, which was interesting in briging some pri centers sensations.

bastien001
31st January 2007, 08:33 AM
The key to internal projection...

legend : (I frequently use this vocabulary, so I tinl that's a good reminder for everyone)
"platform" : state of internal projected. You are : either standing up on the platform, on slightly above it in a laid down position, one meter or so above it. Higher would mean, to me, logically, projection.
"climbing the platform" : getting sensations of internal projections.
"ramper" on the platform : to have long & consistent internal projection sensations going on, lasting, but you are not completely "transfered" into you internally projected. You are "still" in both places. (but that's good and fair enough !)

This morning, in the train I did that :
"Hors D'Oeuvre : Duo de body raising et de body loosening."
Body loosening variant technique used : Around a rectangle shape , with straight itinary, and short micro-seconds pauses at sharp rectangle's corners."
Within 3 minutes (I remember being in the station "Achères Grand Cormier"), I had a bus of internal projection sensations.
I did not internally projected, but continued to use the same technique for the rest of the train, and again in the second train.

This morning, 5h55. At waking up, I felt i was tired and too much so for a wednesday morning in an usual working week, so I decided not to wake up and practice. What I did is to do a little bit of exit technique (Big Wheel)
in the way to re-sleep and I had not moved much in the bed in the in-between. I really felt just plain relaxed, and the exit technique brought a sample of beginning to climb to the platform, even very lightly. But albeit that lightly, I got sensations out of the exit technique and it made me realize that a projection attempt could very well succeed with that little preparation and in that state (good news).
I'm definitely to continue doing this also. (beside early morning projection attempts with semi reclined position).

What I'm really happy about is my discovery this morning, about the straightforwardly manner, the efficient way that body raising has led me straight to internal projection taking place.
I must mention that as for body raising, I used this variant method :
1. Locate either in head or in belly .
2. Start to feel it while filling in it, and extend to the flow going in it around (like a flow of air).
(this variant does not emphasizes at all on the trajectory between the foot to head , and from head to belly storage zone).

in the second train, I did some pri. centers stim, very short, with some using my puppet method (the puppet here, had the size of 2/3 of one of your fingers, which I found more efficient), and color light projection with an imaginary penlight.
The fact is I clearly noticed that I had some going-unnoticed slight contractions in the legs, and/or in the back, to maintain my position from the bom-boms side to side of the train, which is why I understood why I wasn't having much sensations ! (and internal projection's).

g'd day !![/i]

bastien001
1st February 2007, 08:26 AM
Historic moment... ! ! !
Crawling the platform* almost systemized

morning session (5h55 wake up) : duration : 1h16.
Got hand energy waves.
Position : semi -reclined, 3 pillows, but almost seated in bed, while head is rested against hard wall behind.
I got crawling to the platform.
I got this thought : when trying exit technique or body loose technique, do not "try" to "feel". Use just vizualization, and a slight/light *kind* of movement feeling.
I noticed unnoticeable muscular contractions in "trying" to feel the "move". At times, my muscles jerked and I immediately became aware of this.
Was aware of being in trance because of mental nonsensical or dream-like imagery; with a clear/sharp mind; so sharp I wondered if I really was in trance. Only the presence of dreamy things going in and out would assure me I was in a proper state of trance.
Another very important remark :
I tried a number of different exit techniques. The short passes last about 10 seconds, the longest do betwwen 30 seconds, to 1 minutes. Alternating "at will" between all not only seemed more "natural" to me, but it looked fancier, more fun and entertaining to do; but it besides brought the efficiency and the actual climbing to the platform and crawling on it. The method is vaildated; cause I repeated, including the two trains, 3 times the platform crawling.
Of importance : there was some moves in the bed by my wife, the covert was removed and some cold air would come to my skin but I managed to maintain attention on the exercise "whatever" ! Also in the train, train moves were there, even more in the second train, and I had to wear my bag on my knees which would lead to occasional contractions; but having corrected this, I could settle and concentrate, and not move.

First train :
I got to crawling the platform.

Second train : I got to crawling the platform. I noticed this thought : when using body bouncing, do not use physical point or non physical point of references. Just move, get the move, feel the move.

I'm almost completed some comprehension as of how to get to the platform without hassle, easily, with the proper prerequisites. So my uqest to systemize getting to the platform has completed a lot more; may be the biggest is now played.

Other remarks :
MAP program events done this morning (proper order) :
immediate switch from sleep to 3-pillows, seated position in bed. Big Wheel exit technique, hands-arms stimulation, legs stimulation, body raising (short variation : from spine base to top of head), whole body bounce (variation : fast; focus on foot and head with a motion blur effect),
body loosening (small 2-meter square around, sharp corner, then the same, with a oval trajectory), the exit techniques : big wheel, ladder, rope, steam, "puppet-me soaring out by top of head" (a new technique!) , sinking vertically, displacing horizontally ahead, and others.
- heart center "broad-area pressure" , "pressure zone", with plexus center also.; the same in the second train.
- after morning exercise : (7h00 am) : feeling energetic, refreshed, healthy (also coming out of second train, same impressions), wellbeingness.
- looking at exterior settings (flats, sky..) in second train seemed to draw a strange , different, sensation, as if "shadow"-remembering os somethings....(???)
-oh, and I forgot, Very important thing too : the hissing sound ! My famous hissing sound of the early days ! Still there ! The three times, it was there, with the "crawling" !

g'd day !

bastien001
2nd February 2007, 08:34 AM
not everyday success story ?

well, I'm almost completed about getting to the platform.
Today, early this morning, despite a wrong tuning of my clock which saw myself "naturally" wake up at 5h45, I was in a moderate motivation. But the positive thing is, motivation does not necessarily make a bad session.
I set the 3 pillows, sat up in a seated position, head resting on the wall (the hardness of the wall brings discomfort).
a.At one moment, I had to swallow (I had not drank enough at wake up, from laziness) and I noticed that : my body, up to the middle of my throat, was totally numb. Inert, heavy, non moving. I was moving my head slightly, my neck also, but past that line, I clearly noticed (felt) that beneath, was extremlely strong relaxation.
b.The course of events was this : straight direct body loose technique. This brought a sense of move. I continued with brief but fierce member stimulation, both members and one member at a time. Body raising aligned with natural breath rythm without "touching" it, from spine base to head. body bouncing from toes to head. body loose : 3 square meters square external bounce trajectory with sharp corner, then with no corner (round/oval go). Exit techniques : variety of them used. Got some newly ones invented, like the lighted green rope plugeed into heart zone, on a ski station. I got many SPARKS of movement, no exit sensations, or internal projection sensations; i did not get DIZINESS, but at times got close to it. It was sparks of internal movement, very brief durations, many, sometimes lasting some seconds. There, I was happy to get here because this is going to be the "system". Nowhere there I was wondering what to do, what to do next, I was tranquil, things were getting into place and I was using them.
> There was the "iiiiiiiiii" sound also. My companion !

first train : also some few sparks, no internal projection sensations; at the end a very interesting thing : I considered my "state" after a session of exit techniques and body loose techniques : I was lighter !! It's as if my whole energy level was...uuh..."light" "refined", 'un-material", well simply different and light.
I was very impressed. Usually , my level of energy is not this one or I did not noticed it. It proved I was on the platform, climbing. It seems it is a direct consequence of using body loose techniques and exit techniques.

second Train : new body bouncing variant : (seated position), from toe to knee curved line, from knee to head longer curved line, "focus / projection focus " on toe, knee, and head. Very efficient, because smooth. Rather fast : 2 seconds toe to head.
Also, some sparks of internal projection, senses of movement in the form of sparks : either short and strong, non lasting, during the various body loose techniques and exit techniques used.

bastien001
16th February 2007, 06:19 PM
train return, evening :
using puppet :
extremely sharp awareness.

- legs, hands, spine on space energy-made puppet :
launches awareness sensation of being laying curved over body, in position seated.
Got into stimulating that ''projected part with sensations'' with sensations;
when to going back to physical body instead, I thought : 'better the sensations on that than returning to the physical, physical already far away' (probbly my ''higher self' ' ??!)
- primary centers stimulation on puppet : throat, crown, active, long time lesser active centers, here coming in with sensations, strong, especially crown,
- whole body boucing on puppet
- whole body raising on puppet : sensations.
Sharp efficiency awareness, despite poor precision in energy movement.
Energy movements were broad, not to the point of detail.
This may is the key.Amazing efficiency for a train evening ; on the best kind of trains (the round blue-red one).

bastien001
17th February 2007, 05:53 PM
When you're in a good level of energy , with a clear mind, and an asleep/far body, what you only lack is a bit of trance...

bastien001
20th February 2007, 08:53 AM
the other day I was using a track, it was trancendence hemi sync CD.
I did a MAP session with it and I got into a feeling I was saying :''I want to feel good/ I feel good...I feel love, I want to be loved'' and I felt something strong about love, as if an excerpt from a high place/place.
For me it was famialiar, I mean ''all this love'' was familiar , and I felt good. I think it is connected to MAP and everything, man I was feeling so good...I guess my high Me got us there together.

bastien001
20th February 2007, 08:57 AM
the platform tyo me like these times is more resembling this :
good to very good physical relaxation,
very good energy level -up to very strong tingling in spots
sharp, rested mind.
But I don't get the moving sensations.
I guess I'm ''consolidating'' ''solidifying'' that equation with those variables.
Keep it stronger, keep it built !

bastien001
21st February 2007, 09:57 AM
a session in which I still laern about the ''consolidation'' of ''lying on the platform''.
In here, I stabilized at a level of good physical relaxation, energy work on legs and hands, a bit of spine, no primary center stimulation, but direct body losse method.
The efficiency of doing so proved me, once again, that all in all, primary center stimulation is not absolutely necessay to get on to the platform.
There, I used a body loose method I called : ''The Pirate Ship''

''The Pirate Ship'' Body Losse Method - New Energy Ways - Variant for a Body Loose Method.
-----------------------------------------
A. Breathe normally and calmly, naturally for a few seconds. Do not force your breath fast or slow. Just natural.
B. Bounce body awareness from Toe to Head and Head to Toe in aligning to your breath rythm. ALign to your natural breath rythm. Get into a comfortable rythm. If your're seated, the bounce movement is curved. The first part of the curve is not aligned with you ''Z'' form legs, but is to your back & head.
C.On each bounce, place your awareness sharply at the extremes of the body, ie Toes and Head top. You can go a little farther than toes, and a little farther than physical head top.
D. Go on for 20 minutes. Feel comfortable at this. Use the rythmn of your breath as your anchor.
E. In playing and playing, you will start to create a diziness, a loss of ''repères'', when going Head...and Toe...This diziness is the WIde Open Door to uplifting in the pletform, ie getting movemment sensations, ie getting into internal projection. Yeaaahhh !!!
---------------------------------------------

This morning I used this and i have a few remarks. The breath anchor was real good to set in a familiar 20 minutes, no boring exercise.
The diziness does not come in minutes. It came after 15 to 20 minutes for me.
The ''feel'' of the ''whole'' movement, is resembling that of a Fun park Pirate ship, with that curved trajectory, and a diziness when you get to the peak of each end, start to slow down and then the movement direction stopped & reversed.
The diziness was about to come, I noticed my body :
was fully relaxed, my mind was clear, I had a good level of energy because this method is also an energy raising one in itself; and most considerable was the sharp focus of my mind, sharpness of my body awareness. And this came with the exercise. I was not as focused when I started the body loose method pirate ship. I became, as R.Monroe would say ''more and more focused'' ;) , along with the exercise, slowly, without even noticing. At the end, when it was time to leave, I had that state close to the diziness. Because I thinl that any way the diziness is the reactor that can begin internal - project.
The diziness was feeling nice, I was getting more and more ''into'' the toe and ''into'' the head and feeling the heaviness of the masse of the pirate ship that would go in-between and that was exceptional.
First in doing this method, you may be confused that the trajectory is part aligned with your body, part not (in a seated position), but d'ont pay attention to that and rather that applying your awareness to the trajectory, apply it to the ends, and keep a broad, non detailed/ overall sense of trajectory inbetween as a broadly curved line.
After 20 minutes, the exercise shows all of its powers.
After doing it, I thought ''now I experienced why the MAP body loosening methods in MAP program were just 20 minutes long'' !
Definitely useful, yes. It is the right time to get from a Method used, to an exercise where you're feeling things different than from the start (Bravo RB + BM !)

bastien001
24th February 2007, 11:20 AM
in an instant, 'fizz' 'quick', , hop, I'm internally projected.
I ma lighter, feel different, my energy body is in another state of handling and manipulatingness.
I noticed I'm in trancce, it's feel, know. I keep verbally, internally silent and direct my thoughts. I continue the body loosening method athat's at hand.
'ask for help and help will come' I can wonder wordlessly & in a transition into words. Input direct from the Beyond !
I continue the exercise, manipulating my energy body. I am driving it higher, lighter...I know there are a umber of people here ready to help. May be the 'quick' effect was their hands ''pulling'' at once. I even call for help, a tiny call, almost unheardable; But I want to continue the stuff by my own and manage. There is a bit of unknown, of unexpectedness; but I have to get into the habit of handling it, even that.
Yeah, wonderfull moment once more : here , floating on the platform, with my ''stabilized'' method, driving me, propulsing me into the Results.
I am floating, low, I'm just inside my body, I feel both, I could do more, go more, that internal projection, once again, got into it, repeated, understood & managed....

bastien001
25th February 2007, 11:16 AM
zone of triangle, circle, squares...zone of purity, the essence, feeling very well inside.

CFTraveler
25th February 2007, 05:27 PM
bastien wrote:
I am floating, low, I'm just inside my body, I feel both, I could do more, go more, that internal projection, once again, got into it, repeated, understood & managed.... and,
zone of triangle, circle, squares...zone of purity, the essence, feeling very well inside.
You're an Astral Projecting Poet!
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/aktion/action-smiley-033.gif

bastien001
27th February 2007, 03:11 PM
to the way of mastering the ''space puppet method''
- for secondary system energy body stimulation.

noticed second level stimulation energy body, mastered way to: sharp focus, mind tamed, concentration mind : heaviness deployed in members, immediately run-time launching sensations (a very different kind of energy body stimulation, no buzz, to tingling, a kind of heaviness packed with a special movement sensation attached to it, like downward movement for instance), whole body, very strong kind.
I labeled this the ''second level'' of energy body stimulation/ energy body feel. It's handsome &awesome.
(a second wave / level of energy body stimulation capacity) and also, trance downward sensation go much more encompassed, guessed circumference (cft' will say i'm a poet ;) , launched/felt at will. WHoa, tremendous progress there.
''the way is much more important than the destination''. Does that make sense for ye ? Well, that's what i'm in !
Primary centers felt more clearly, I'm applying a new dereived method of my ''spacy puppet'' : now I apply stirring NEW awareness action to my space puppet on primary centers. It works great. It does a lot of things in-the-box, like, stimulating- loosening and more all the way.

Below out-of-the-box variant added. Tremendous efficiency ! Performed in trains or in sessions.

Primary Center stimulation Method - Variant 2 of ''Space Puppet''
for Energy Body stimulation - N.E.W - MAP.

A. Report to and perform the ''Space Puppet Energy Body stimulation'' Method and thus stimulate legs, then arms, then spine (order can be changed of course, but I rather stick to that except inverting legs and arms, sometimes spine first can be tremendous too).
A-rappel : space self puppet is : vizualize an energy body human body floating in a black space (half transparent, half seeable, lighted with light self illumination in the color of your choice, I use violet or blue or purple). Vizualize it the size of a puppet that can be up to half of you or to you full size, down to the size of your finger, (but this can be suited to your own preference too). Then, get the idea that this puppet is you and that everything that you will apply to it is applied to you at the same time. Simply, it's you.

B. Apply the stirring action beginning with your Base primary Center to your puppet.

C. Pay a great attention to the direction (clockwise or counter-clockwise) of the stirr. Try to feel the stirr in the way all along the stirr direction

D.Use MAP Primary Center stimulation Method to stimulate all your primary centers up to your Crown.

Side-notes :
Bastien001 :upon applying the stirring action (you can use other awarenes actions also), after a while, try to briefly get back to your physical body focusing on the primary center your are stimulating on your puppet. You may feel it and feel it's the very same as what you get from your puppet. If you get back and forth every seconds, you may also notice the direction of the stirr is the very same between your ''physical body'''s primary center and your puppet's.

bastien001
28th February 2007, 10:03 AM
just happy to read this :

Journeys Out of The Body

Hemi Sync Home Training Course

Highly Recommended by Robert Bruce!

- it's been a couple of times on my journal that I mention I am just plainly thankful and feel great about this CD series that I'm gappy to see ''The Master'' himself has found it rocking. ! ;)

I'm using it regularly, as the best audio tracks on trains and in home.
This in itself have also widespread my curiosity to other hemi-sync non verbal CDs, which I have currently been selecting for a future use. & Hemi -Sync rocks !
I have also a small poster etiquette home with a nice logo of it, beautiful.
I definitely recommend getting that CD series. It is soo cool.

bastien001
8th March 2007, 04:54 PM
These days : fewer early morning sessions , I prefer to sleep, despite I have left my alarmclock at 6:00 and each day I choose wether to start a session for exit or not.
I have noticed some interesting improvements :
- able to keep silent more easily, to be aware of internal verbal dialogue more easily, i.e, when tired
- able to keep at a ''deeper'' level in trance, i.e hearing dream verbal dialogues (nonsensical dialogues, or scenery, for short scenes ''flashes''),
- extensive work with my puppet method, it's a one-in-a-million N.E.W technique, man !! - both with energy work on members, and on primary centers.
- more confidence in my energy work capability (I would say now, ''power''). It means, I can more send energy, even while C-1 awake, standing - prefering to keep eyes closed, and feel it more ''confidently'', better.
- I tried a couple of metamusic Hemi-Sync CDs but for now I guess it's not too much of my ''stuff'' ; I prefer plain Hemi-Sync to let you do your own experiences; though, Baroque Garden CD just plainly threw a big impression.

bastien001
15th March 2007, 09:08 AM
this morning, I got unsufficiently covered in the train and I got shiverings during transport time. I think shivers get your body from ''sleeping'' to C1, even if my mind was in trance.
Despite a fresh waking at 6.00 and resleep to 7.00, and feeling refreshed, dream mind was highly active in the train and my N.E.W exercises did not brought the best outcome this time; I suspect that heavy dream mind, frequent dream elements did thair job in a profound state of physical relaxation to slipe from trance to parts of ral dreaming or at least less intense energy work. At one time, I noticed unsensical thoughts mixing my NEW exercise and my dream, trying to mix them, the result was funny.
In the second train I had the illusion I might catch up something and did some more NEW, hoping for displacement sensations. Well, I coul'ndt say I had no sensations at all; but the overall brought a little results.
Thinking at it, I wondered if I was "more tired than I would know", that's true that at the same time I feel en pleine forme and, a kind of ''sleepy state''. Np.
Yesterday, I watched a video called Quantum Touch for the first 30 minutes and begun with the exercise . (It is a filmed workshop with people, and I personally would welcome Robert and Brian to create such a video for home use, training easily with the N.E.W). The first exercise is just like N.E.W. It is body awareness. The only difference I would call is that ''Quantum Touch is N.E.W, just with eyes open''. He he.
Quantum Touch is like N.EW, it is just plainly focused on hands, works, like, eyes opened if you like, and is ''specialized'' shall we say, in Healing.

I know this night I have dreamt of doing Quantum Touch (the first exercise is broadly a whole body bounce) and have awaken many times, like 5, each time remembering my immediate dream or part of, but that might explain why I feel a bit of a tiredness, even if plainly refreshed.

This morning I was almost upon starting a session at 6.00 but decided to sleep. I'm in a period where I just wake up at 6.00 as if for a session, then get back to sleep because I rather feel like it. I'm pausing the intensity, to find myself back a bit, that lazy, lazy thing....

bastien001
21st March 2007, 02:09 PM
This morning I tried something new for my primary centers stimulation.
Here it is, as a fresh, brand-new, astraldynamics-exclusive :wink: variant method :

MAP / N.E.W : Energy primary centers stimulation variant technique.

This technique is variant direct from Robert Bruce's primary centers stimulation technique.

Context reminder :
Starting from the Base center, use awareness actions on primary center for a while using MAP's primary center stimulation and body awareness.

When deciding to pick up the next center, apply the following sequence :

A. (Synchronize on your inhale). Meanwhile inhaling (do not force whatsoever your inhale, just let it happen naturally), center your awareness in the current primary center. Focus your feeling on it while applying a ''last'' action of body awareness there.

B. Exhale. Synchronizing with your exhale, build / vizualize a tunnel between your current primary center and the next. Focus your awareness in that tunnel and move it from the first primary center to the second. Try to feel going from that place to the next (*).
To ease this, try to''pull'' the sensations got in your current primary center into and through the tunnel. Try to ''crop'' sensations from it a little bit. Try to ''suck'' the sensations obtained from your current primary center into and forward your next.

C. Synchronizing with your next natural inhale, locate your awareness in the second primary center. Start stimulation again with body awareness actions on it.

D. Same as C on exhale.

E. Continue stimulating your current primary center with or without synchronizing with your breath (do as you like it).

Advantage of this technique :
- I found it raised pretty well my primary center's activity
- All my primary centers got fired up without exception
- Each one was pretty clearly perceived.

(albeit short distance, don't consider about the ''length'' of the tunnel - you can even ''shrink'' yourself to pretend the tunnel is 10 meters long, 3 meters wide to refer to real-life situation).

I tried Hemi-Sync Transcendence CD. It's as perfect for MAP training and N.E.W training as ''Hemi-Sync Support for Journeys out of the Body'' CDs, which is to me the best source.
I'm still practicing Quantum-Touch as a beginner.
If you ask, I'm definitely N.E.W school rather than QT school ! My vibrations somehow must resemble more those of Robert's :wink:

Have luck with this variant !

bastien001
26th March 2007, 09:24 AM
This week end I have put into practice my newly acquired N.E.W capabilities labeled Quantum -Touch that are techniques specialized on healing (hands-on healing).
I practiced short sessions on my girlfriend who has been in-bed one entire day with a heavy headache, coughing, and extremely weak.
When Back from work, I tried on her a 10 minutes QT session.
The morning following : little to no headache, able to do things (get up and have daily activities all day long).
I did some extra sessions on her the same day, and exactly as the process is described on the video workshop Quantum-Toch, the ''ill'' moved from head (headache) to throat, to breast, to stomach.
Each time and over a course of 2 days, I applied the QT technique (completely looking like N.E.W) for 3 or 5 minutes using my timer I had used for the MAP Program.
The ''harm'' moved. And finally, she got rid of those pains with no doctor seen and no medication. This is tremendous ! I also noticed after 2 hours of the second session, that she was physically looking fresher and ''alive/happy'' : you just ''see '' it right away.
Yesterday it's my daughter who got her disease so I could do her sessions for 5 full minutes.

I feel a powerfull healer capacity. For a regular practitionner of N.EW., Quantum Touch is damn easy. N.E.W is the tool than can lead your QT practice far & fast. Do not hesitate giving Quantum-Touch it a try.

---

This morning, ''helluva '' session !

Why ?
I used my ''tunnel-feed'' primary centers variant technique from MAP and I got good results of it. Then, I tried a second time .( from base to crown. Here, I felt such an intense activity in my crown center. I thought I could get somewhere like projection so close.
Whaouh, I was, just blown away. This technique is Gold !! (ahem...N.E.W is Gold !!).

I was back on using plain secondary system stimulation on the members (hans, arms, legs, foot & spine) - with no puppet stimulation method these days.

Yesterday night also, i felt like I was like ''floating in space'', way from my physical location say, and I was conscious. That was very interesting sensation. That must be an emanation of a real projection, like in the far distance. The consciousness aspect was all the more interesting.

g'd day :wink:

bastien001
31st March 2007, 02:13 PM
Super-papa !
here I entered the living room with my daugther and my wife sit in the canapé.
Indeed, I had come out of a 1 hour plus of energy work in bed, sleep, and lots of wondeful things.
I was using my beloved ''pirate ship'' technique, completely synched with breath, and despite I was doing this my mind was glued in a dreamy shape. So is this was a dream ? I believe part, ys, part not.
I got sensations of upolifting and continued to sweep the whole body, and then it turned into FULL-LOADED, FULL-BLOATED (? what does that mean ?) vibrations. They were of all kinds ! Mmiwed with them, I continued to sweep but at moments I felt as if I was contracting, or moving my members , and it somehow hindered the process, though, everything continued with no problem. I heard many sounds coming along, I can't remember them actually, I just get the 'call' of it, it was large hissing sounds, or large rumbling sounds. Then a bigger, heavier vibrations got everybody, it was a ''TRUCK'' vibration. Despite I was impressed of this, a kind of inner voice said (me) : ''let's move a little further, let's not stay at the same place all the time.'' SO I continued and all the different, rich sound and vibrations got place in different places of my body.
At the truck sensations, it's as if I were on a big truck that the driver starts the engine. You're shaking from everypart ! Ow my , that was delicious (completely ''yin'' experience, as said Richard Gordon in his Quantum Touch tape 2).

Before that experience, I had been working full sweeps and my consciousness was less altered, but i eventually fall into sleeping for half an hour. Before sleeping, I did actual strong energy work and I got sensations of fall and other related; and most of all, a going of extremely high energy. I wondered some place in the process that Quantum Touch had given me even more power to control energy.

In the part described, I was lying on my stomachand my hands were bended under my chest. So yes, you can get the vibes like this !
I was in a deep state of consciousness, because I had the sense that I was lying on my stomach and running energy in sweeps like I did, however, my concsiousness was definitely not clear as C-1, because aside from this I didn't know if iwas in a dream or whatsoever !!!

The exepreince has faded then, into what I don't know, probbly a dream and then direct awaken in a matter of minutes.

I was pretty confident all thru the experience that my ability to conduct energy, and wasn't disappointed by the experience in the end. Was it a dream ? Part of, but the sensations, even if they might have gotten place within a full blown dream, did traverse it and got thru my conscious mind.
(elements : sounds (that I didn't hear fult 'felt ' as sounds, rather my comment would be- , and patches of vibrations at different kinds & places/ locations in my body ).

It was delicious !!!
(like a good ice cream, vanilla, italian).

bastien001
3rd April 2007, 09:46 AM
whoah

I fell ''better and better'' at energy works.
the previous episode of full blown vibrations in a really deep trance state just boosted everything forward, somewhat.
This morning, energy work was drifting me into the ''moving'' sensations once more and I felt more & more naturally, ''going with it''. I'm definitely in a place of maturity as for energy work & self-confidence. That's a great time to be. just ''Happy Being'' !!
Now in the second train I do some QT and this morning I tried to apply the ''vortexing''. That's a full body raising from toes to head on inspiration and from head to hands on expiration. There is a vortexing technique applied to it.
As a consequence of it and without even thinking about it, the upward vortex that was ending in my head (or on the top of my head) had ''fired up'' sensations in my head...guess where...the Crown center ! Always a delicious & odd sensations.
For the particular technique I discovered, I'm gonna post it on the QT forum because it would not make much sense here. Search for bastien002 on http://quantumtouch.groupee.net/groupee ... ''crab-like hands''.
> http://quantumtouch.groupee.net/eve/for ... 1251045122 (http://quantumtouch.groupee.net/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=8821000711&f=3901071811&m=1251045122&r=1251045122#1251045122)

My heart is in N.EW, To Brian & Robert (Brian is the Powerful Designer of MAP).

bastien001
11th April 2007, 01:55 PM
CFTraveler said :
'Also, the way I do it is when I realize I'm dreaming, I ask to be aware of my body, and then separate from there. The trick is not to fall asleep.'

mmh...a good Post, indeed.

--------
OBE exit try-ning
--------

This morning, Woke up at 5h45, perfectly refreshed !
Ideal time for energy work & OBE exit try-ning !!!
I did energy work for 45 min., but with no avail.
Though, I had one, unconcsious or similar, OBE in a quick flash. I was spin loosening around the bedrrom, and in an instant, felt beck from ''I were there'', a strange impression, but quick. However, in order to porgress into OBEs, I'll just have to make them a little longer..than sharp (micro)-seconds ! However, I'm happy of getting acquainted with OBEs in ''standard mode'', as it is.
I have still to find out the key for me. I wake up at 5h45...start energy work, but my energy level doesn't seem (or is not) much perceptible...
so what ? SHould I try to exit right away, however ? DO energy work, until sufficient level is reached ?
What I did is second solution. I continued , total 1h+, but started to fall asleep with over-empowered imagery after 1h and more. (The previous part was fine for mind tam') . Then I stopped and woke up for work.

bastien001
12th April 2007, 09:33 AM
waoh. Heart center...sometimes showing great activity.

Yesterday, back from work : training getting into trance, fast with pre-recorded sitting position. The fact is : I set into that sitting position, close my eyes, and an automatic response begins into trance. This worked very well ! That'sa good job effort.
While in trance, I deepened a bit (can't remeber if I switched out into dreams even for short times or not), but at one moment, I found myself witness of a stable trance state. Blissful, completely mind-tamed...no words, no thoughts popping, and I felt a great stability in there. I decided : ''Now I'm communicating with my higher self in that peaceful state''. I started asking for some things to happen in my life, ''Get me into OBE, please'' that I stated many times. It was eery, I was using words to set those askings, but felt as if the words were ''just a means'' of doing it - instead of being the only available one. (it reminds me of NVC non-verbal communication in Hemi syc / gateway experience).
After that, I was feeling stable in that place, that it could have longed. I could noticed it as being like, ''timeless state'' also. It was blissful.
A minute later, I had to get up for the train's arrival. Total time : 5 minutes maybe.

second train : I used the same technique, it worked.
My arms were joined, and there, I started NEW and wanted to do a simple, powerful NEW. It ended that I had builded a powerful, strong shape looking like a Shark (triangle shaped, but a bit ''organic''), beginning both my shoulders, ending my joned hands. Here, I felt the whole area : both my shoulders, hands, but also, the empty space in-between !!! I was feeling and filling the space inbetween with concentration.
Later, after having trained a bit on that, I tried something else : instead of doing NEW legs and foot raising in a Z-shape (one of my most used method for riasing energy in the legs while seated), I decided that I wanted a much more simple shape to deal with, and that the simplicity gained in the form would translate into more power of energy work.
Also, I considered that I would not pay attention to the fact that the form would have to follow, stick to my legs. So I builded a kind of mass, straight and oblique, comprising both my foot , up to the mimddle/begginning of my chest.
Here again, I concentrated better on that shape and got real strong tingling in the legs.

This morning, I woke up early and waited a bit, then checked to see if I had been spontaneously waking up early for something or not : it was 6.15 am. SO I had woke up at a time I could have used for OBE try-ing. I was happy at that, becaus ehad not planned to wake up early, but feeling refreshed at that time. 6.15 am being too late to start, I went back into dreams that I later took note of. I'm a happy man.

Bless you.

bastien001
13th April 2007, 09:08 AM
Amazing results at trance stability.

yesterday night, I started drifting to sleep. I felt in a perfect state for experiencing : body slightly sleeping, but a sharp mind, with no over-exitation.
I somehow managed to go into the dreamland, but remain in a state of consciousness above dreaming, parallel. When ''waking up'' again like 10 minutes later (deciding to physically move), there I was, with symptoms of energy and or starnge sensation of my body...that is speaking, like having gone into things I didn't recall. AN interesting sensation.

I also retried the shark shape double arms energy flowing, feeling as if ''solid'' (well, at least very sharp energy sensations, strong and focused).

I also retried a '' extreme bent-over sitting position '' in the train, a position that had launch internal projection guenuinely during MAP some time ago.

This morning, I redid the '' extreme bent-over sitting position '', and clearly got into a quality trance. I also witnessed ''getting to the platform'' symptoms (ie internally projection/or /about/ symptoms). Although being discomforted by an almost harmful position (bending to the most : your head is resting ahead but it strains), I noticed being able to have a very sharp mind, a rather good control over trance state, and , as I was doing a Big Wheel technique very close to my body, 0.8 second a turn, I had sensations of a growing exit possibility (well, exit or pre-exit symptoms, or the bunch of them). Then, clearly in my mind, I took note of this : ''DISCOMFORT''. In a word, even in an uncomfortable position, (must not be harmful though, or too harmful, you'll have to resettle yourself sometime), you can have a very quality trance state with a very clear mind; AND, you can also drive exit-related (internal projection or such) symptoms !!! - this was achieved while holding to that position and in that state of mind and state of trance for a while, like 10 or 15 minutes.
The big wheel technique was consistenltly focused this way (I was in the train, and then had to leave at my station !).
I was really happy to have discovered this.

On the second train, I did some Quantum Touch training, and Whole Body raising (standing position), efficiency...: feeling the area of storage center, also using a spin/vortex direction applied for the filling of the storage area...

Yesterday, I wondered about a kinda ''resonance'' procedure. I used this while having not too strong sensations in the legs.
I'll expose this in a later post.

Flash_hound
15th April 2007, 12:34 AM
Congrats on the successful trance states that you are having. They are really tough to do.

bastien001
16th April 2007, 08:07 AM
This week end : 2 OBEs returnings, with return phase shadow memory download (rest lost into space) : yiii-peeeeeee!!!!
One was a movement fast forward
one was a ''bending'' position move
one was an impress of a blue sky.

I dream with one OBE sensation (''brutal'' movement forward, if I can remeber well)

This morning :
Train,
using bent over discomfort position : using whole body raising, whole body bouncing, legs bouncing with the use of ''big mass'' continuous technique variant (I will describe here later).
using Big WHeel technique.

second train : other energy exercises. AT the end of the trrain, drew attention to chest and whole body, I was feeling movement of energy snakes (thats's the shape of it, and the way it just moved around that can best describe it), snakes coming out and/ or thru my chest. No particular feeling, beside just the movement, man; but I was feeling overall - ow could I say this ? - energized ?, or well, full of energy pouring and coming out of my body (I located mostly my awareness in my chest).
At one point, I mentally stated :''Resonant energy balloon'' (ref to a technique in Hemi SYnc Gateway Expereience, fun to use), in order not to ''let go'' that energy, but instead, keep it . THAT was fun.
These days, it's le printemps, days are sunny I have got such an energy I'm aware at times. I wonder if it's the energy device I installed in my house ''Syntonizer'' I'm currently in a free-test period those recent days, or if it's the weather, or atmosphere pressure, all of etc.... :?: :?:

This night I remembered 1 dream plus a OBE symptom within a dream (fast, quick-shift forward motion), plus other dream elements.

bastien001
17th April 2007, 03:46 PM
''Mind active, Body Asleep''.

My, that was that state, yesterday.
I somehow fell into that state, my body was ''slightly under'', and my mind was quiet, fine, at all capacity , conscious, present, in a trance stae, reality just a bit strange, far away. And my body was slight under, just here, at hand.
(it's the second time I can like do this).

This morning, and these days in general, I train about the energy work on legs using a new technique; I called it ''Sock'', ''Sausage'' energy work technique.
Fact : having bended, Z-form, memebers ( here, legs), to do the Z form while sponging/stimulating/energy working is somehow demanding concentration on the vizualization that I have the impression is taken away from pure concentration on the energy work / energy efficiency.
So I stated this : ''Dothe most simple form not to take attention to, and use it''.
This form, would be a straight line. From my toe to my hip, it would need to be a straight line. If it is a straight line, it will not completely be physically in phase with my actual physical members. This does not matter.
I start building a big ''Sock'', in which all two of my legs and part my hands (rested on my thighs) are included. I do a full Sock sweeping back and forth - hips to toes, toes to hips.
Soon I can feel not only a modification in my hands and legs sensations, but also around it. I can feel, I get into the feel, that the air comprised in the giant sock is energy worked upon.

I'll have to post a drawing of the giant sock.

This could be a new technique; in fact, I'm still experimenting with it.
I have also discovered, a synergy effect of learning Quantum Touch, a ''resonance'' concept while applying this energy work (that I use with the giant sock technique).

Resonance...I'll have to describe this on this post, too !!

Have Fun...
MAP Rules.

bastien001
18th April 2007, 12:00 PM
This night:
woke up at 5h45, could have started an OBE exit routine...
spontaneous waking, feeling plenty resfreshed.
Recall of 2 night dreams + most recent under the shower...

Morning : training yes, but mostly at trance, caus ebig cold unsufficiently coated, got shiverings during all transportation time... so phys. relaxation could'nt. Despite, using transcendence hemi-sync CD, got into tranced state, close to C-1, with wordless mind.
Close to the dreamstate, with dream vizes/ dreamy thinkings, but did not loose consicouness.
No verbalities even in the dream sceneries, and despite dreamings and such, I was able to continue energy work (might be some interruptions ?)
Used ''big sock'' for legs stimulation. But the shape of the sock wasn't comfortable, so I decided to mix two different techniques : space-floating puppet and big sock (applying the big sock to the space puppet). Also, used ''tunnel'' technique for stimulation of primary centers (2 all centers rounds + 1 round)., as regularly these days for 2 weeks.
second train : same close to dreamland state, but still using big sock on legs stimulation technique with a pink noise track to cover outside sounds a bit.
Remained clear-minded, stable, pretty much in control despite all really close to sleeping. (was unexpectedly sleepy, although not tired) - did not loose consciouness over to dream or sleep.

bastien001
18th April 2007, 02:25 PM
Tremendous event : semi-internal projection at work !!!

ow, man; i've gotta write it somewhere, I'm just back from the toilets where I did a pause from computer screens and etc.
What I did is (I discovered this yesterday) sit on the toilet, legs wide apart and sustainning stable, and back straight and in *equilibrium*.
I did Quantum-Touch sweeps into my hands for 10 minutes or less.
It's equivalent to do a full body sweep, toes to head, but then from hand to both (parted) hands - instead from from head to toe.
I did this for a while and then noticed my hands were getting ''light-energized'', well, like similar to if hands were partially projected.
I continued while carefully energy-sweeping from toes to head, especially with awareness in back, head.
I did this and continued, enjoying the relaxation and mind -tamed, with bits of blabla there and here though.
Then, I did a little exercise on my hands and tried to play with the ''disincarnate'' ''ligness'' energy feeling in my hands. AFter a while again, I decided that I was enough relaxed and progressively stepped out of trance. WHat I do usually for this is to take notice of my entire *physical* body with *physical* or such, sensations-picking.

And here, to the miracle of my eyes, I AM NOT RETURNNING ! on the contray, I feel the ''déclic'' (no sound here -) , I feel the platform - I feel internally projecting -- and therefore, able to ''push the projection a little bit further...like out of body, for instance ;) !
And I feel that, and I wonder :''man, I'm at work, in the toilets, i'm in a stading position, if I quit her my body, I could fell. I thought of my colleagues - as an unconsious will of not leaving my body here.
A kind of strong repellant. I tried to ignore this and pursue the experience; but after a short while, I just surrended wondering : well i'm at work, if I fell and something happens or if I stay absent for too long (ie out of body)...you see, that chatting got me stay where I was no external move. After a while I this time luanched the progressive out of trance routine finely.
To try to get out, I just invented there a kind of rope technique from the rope technique and I could testify here that the rope technique seemed to really work.
I also kinda switch a short use of washing hands just before the rope alternate, and this also was fine.

I was internally projected, or half-internally projected. Man, what the joy 's coming out of my cheeks now !!!

bastien001
19th April 2007, 07:14 AM
1 night : got up ( around 5.30-6.15). State of mind clear, trance state (medium, quality, trance). Felt the perfect situation for a departure from there. Did a bit of energy bounces.

2 night : second time wake up, state of pefect, stable, trance with empty mind. Ability felt to focus on the energy body like a breeze. And from there, to do a direct energy work for OBE exit and such.

Train : Man, this is getting tricky. Again, able to stabilize in that state of trance, quality, stable, wordless....and perfectly feeling nice.
I was stimulating brow cetner in a primary center routine, then, I felt projected into that platform state : just an inch, and internally projection would Be.
The easiness, confidence, ability, to enter that trance state, compatible with such a nice level of well-beingness plus stability in being in a wordless state of mind, is just getting amazing. I feel good with it, and the results are so much enjoyable. That's a Blessing.
I used the Hemi-Sync Condition A (Support for Journeys out od the body series), which I definitely recommend ! +++

Have Fun Training with MAP.

MAP Rules the World !!!

bastien001
27th April 2007, 12:49 PM
Hi,

just a little hello from there.

I'm currently working on (the developement of a) a new technique, I call whole body sausage or seated-whole body banana or seated-whole sock...
I am using different approaches to it because altough being powerful in potential (that's what I believe), it is difficult. I would say it's as difficult as the Point Shift method ! (also an original MAP really powerful one).
I think I may make PDFs with the methods i created and draw them.
Last 2 weeks I posted a complete method for a technique for Quantum Touch of my own (which motor is NEW, guess !), and 3 people replied to me and one person did really wonders with it on a patient, so I believe that ultimately this can be of real interest. May be I'll topic this into a small onlin ebook like ''Extended MAP, Contributor Bastien'' or something like that. I'll have to drw this so it's a bunch of work, then I 'll have to digital it , ...., ...

So I'm working on my new technique , training everyday. The other day I did it and I noticed that over a few days several times I got short on breathing.
I did notice once that still one hour after stopping tthe exercise, I was feeling that broad pressure area approx. covering my heart center and plexus center.
I was wondering if I would somehow unnoticedly cut my own breath (side-effect from trying to synchronize some breathings with energy , etc.) and that would cause that strong a pressure ?, or my head slightly bent forward, would cause that chest strain ?....or the technique is that powerful to boost the centers ? Well, I guess that's the last solution.
I still have to figure it all out.

bastien001
8th June 2007, 06:53 AM
EGG Technique : most powerful travel-obe technique ?

I reused a technique discovered back during the MAP program.
Seated in the train, completely bent (head bent forward to the furthest non-control), strain accepted, and using a technique cousin to Big Wheel exit technique, except that wheel is more egg-shaped and goes from top head circularly direct to first base primary center (not i.e. to legs'soles).
Well, the results were not up to an internal projection, but I was focused, mind tamed, sensations were neat. I settled my objectives first : "To internally project, with the floating sensation at the minimum level, at least". I started right away by adopting the bent over position, not indroducing it later.
> This helped a lot in getting into some level of trance. Then I used secondary system stimulation, first body-linked, then un-bodily done.
> Again, the unbodily manner allowed a quicker sense of loosing track of physicals right by the beggining, for all the good & the better !
did W-B energy raising, using "no-physicals" (or spacy , space puppet and all the like methods),
primary center stimulation, using "no-physicals" (I stimulated centers on a "body paralell to mine and distant of 7 inches").
no particular mind taming, effort, it was just approximately there with no words no effort;
then the Egg technique.
I used the wheeling movement synched with my breath. After 5 mins, used a faster than breathing pace.
I had unescapable progress in launching small sensations with this , that's why the title here. And not speaking of the real mind taming here.
Finally, if physical strain should have got up, I would have continued with my focus, no matter ( the position is a little bit strain oriented; that is discomfort, RB !!!).

bastien001
12th June 2007, 07:00 AM
between evening & morning obe training, my choice is done !

HI,
I discovered yesterday something pretty unusual and nice. A couple of months ago I had tried a pattern of getting up early in the morning and start a session straight from the bed, in a seated position.
Then I stopped, I felt that I had to struggle against dream invasion and my will/mind wasn't focused enough to me.
Then yesterday I tried something new : after having set my daughter to bed, my wife being doing some fitness else where, I would set myself in an armchair in the living room alone. Then I started an obe session training with the objective of coming out, at least in an internal projection (I 'm still stuck there - I 'm getting ready for the full-blown exit, and set that I wanted to master all the previous steps before starting to actually "get out").
I got very good energizing; trance was neat and quick. No mind taming necessary, my mind was silent and I was in a state of focus and awareness, completely awaken and clear. That amazed me because this is the perfect contrary situation of when I get up in the morning and feel all that haze in my mind !!
I am going to continue the experiment, to test if I can definitely, as I wish I could, and knew this would really allow me to do a leap forward in progress, to train everyday in consistent sessions (today I do that everyday, but that's in the train, and that's not the same thing).

No hassle and babble.

bastien001
18th June 2007, 03:53 PM
Final word on evening training ?

Now I guess I'm part of the "evening-ers". I've tried a couple of times to project after dinner, before going to sleep, in the living room, my daughter asleep and my wife to her businesses. And this is the most perfect moment for me, here's why :
- My mind is perfectly awake
- My physical body being tired, it's so easy to get into relaxation
- you can get in and out of a dream for a couple of times, but you get back onto a level of trance anyway after a while, more lucid and having evacuated the ''immediate tiredness'' away and ready to go for some concentration.
- I'm so lucid, it's great. No hassle with hypnagogics taking over too much too long or repeated times.
- And motivation at its best. Not the same as in the morning, where you feel so much in the haze...

bastien001
20th June 2007, 02:53 PM
Second-state energy body after 20 minutes of Whole-Body Energy Raising.

(Well, it's been a long time I've been practicing daily energy work, but not so ancient on whole body energy raising, particularly not so strong at it as secondary system energy work).

This morning, Iit appeared a pretty clear assesment as this : "after 20 minutes of Whole-Body Energy Raising, the whole body, including myself, felt "different". The energy state, or level, (or whatever !), was definitely not the same. So what happened ? Man, that could seem pretty clear by now ! That came from the difference of energy work type I did ! And what was that difference ? The time spent on whole-body raising !
I usually do it for shorter times and pay more or less attention to having measurable results at that particular step. It just depends. It is just part of my daily MAP routine.
But this time, because I always have a different daily session going on, I stayed and glued at that particular step. The sensation results were not that incredible, however, I felt the reaction in the "behind-the-belly" area.
I continued and use different types of vortexes, getting in a stabilized routine and stable output sensations from it.
When 20 minutes later I noticed the peculiarity of the state, well, I noticed the energy was different. And this made all the diifference !
It reminded me of the "platform" (see previous posts..), of the compatibility with projection, of the very state may be th e ultimate "property" which allows you to glide into a projected state (I'm talking internal projection , here), with just a MAP OBE-Exit technique.
Well, this has to be run and run over again, multiple times, but as I've come to practice everyday or so, I'm confident.
This state was induced with a focus on the area of energy storage, and my whole energy body got into seemingly a high state.
Seems to be the "good" property to work with.

bastien001
27th June 2007, 11:25 AM
Pre-yesterdau's night, I did a session home @ 9.30 pm.
I stabilized in a very odd state.
I was mind tamed and in a stable state of trance, and somehow internally projected. Though, I felt my body and even sort of felt a tingling all over or a slight overall "tension" (I could'nt say between the two). Despite this, I made efforts to stay relwaed and control wether any tension. But there was none. Hence the odd state. Could it be a slight tension state uncontrollable ? I doubt it. Could it be a state of my energy body ? More like this. My mind was frankly in another plane, as if close to "no tim" or no space" although not completely in those and not completely out of "the physical dimension". I had any dreamy things coming up, but mastered (no sleep), because I had impressions of a "wood place" (everything was in wood, like forks, curtains); it could be just a dream coming up and being translated into the state I was in. But the most interesting was me being in that "in-between" state, in a kind of internal projected ~~

bastien001
28th June 2007, 11:47 AM
Congrats on the successful trance states that you are having. They are really tough to do.

>thank you, Flash_hound.

---

Two afterimages - probably shadow memory download.

Given the slight flavor of these two images, may be they're shadow memory downloads.
4 days ago, I remembered being in front of a "big" egg of white light. Curtain.
Yesterday, during an evening session, a bit of getting deep, and into sleep; on coming out I had an afterimage of sparks of different coloured lights in front of me, like fireworks. Again, the flavor wondered that it was different from a dream.

bastien001
2nd July 2007, 07:18 AM
Stabilizing a sort of preinternal projection state.

During an hour yesterday, I remained in a very cool state. I was in trance, thoughts were perfectly still, and I was conducting focus on my energy work. I was able to sustain this state or waving around it quite stably (some in-going thoughts controlled) for 40 minutes. That's quite one of my records, to say.
The state was a pre-projection state : my body was relaxed, far way, the focus was on my energy sensation, my state of *mind* , or head/ or overall feeling (how to define it), was definitely light, shifted, and body-conscious-less, clear-minded. I can call that state pre-projection stable because it resembles definitely the times when I got my work into internal projection and was feeling "floating, with no body attached".
And I definitely want to continue this and continue my mastery of that step; of that state. I just like it, appreciate it. The pace is right to me. I control things, and I am right now working on the emptyness of mind when using energy work, i.e the ability to keep a still mind (not only a wordless one), and use all my power and all my focus and vizualization mind into the energy work exercise at hand. It seems to just 1000's the efficiency.
I mention also that I conducted care to muscles contractions, which happened very lightly 2 or 3 times. This is a place for improvement yet, even the lightest contraction is an obstacle to obe exit.

What I did most of the time is body loosening from body to window.
I got there by using second.energy work, and trance practice. (few or no primary center work). Trance practice was the key here.
------
This morning in the train : a neighbor was bad-breath-stinking every 2 or 3 minutes (in "waves" of bad breath). Man, I was gotten out of trance each time. (may be the trance was not yet deep enough -() but I am so sensible to odors ! I switched to mouth breathing but ...
ps: the man was a smoker, tha's fer sur' !!

bastien001
3rd July 2007, 07:20 AM
Stabilizing the pre-internal projection State.

Yesterday evening : exercise on my chair in my room. Felt "great coming out"

This morning, train : secondary energy work, trance work, third eye : great state.

Few words to say that I'm stabilizing the pre- internal projection state.
More work for focusing concentration on hands-on energy work, or discarding wanderings, or refocusing attention, also, no words, void mind or empty mind, or mind to use imagery to double the energy exercise (x2 efficiency), which is = to concentration upon the energy work and nothing else !!!
Waoh, that state is great. I wish greatly more money keeping on the hands of the Two Masters, Brian and Robert. Their dyscoveri is sooo.

Yesterday , I was bumping from chair (body location) to window (body loosening).
This morning, did a primary center stimulation, using Wide areas of circles to stimulate the centers, very wide, half an arm long.

Continuing the path : Stabilizing the pre-internal projection State....

BriMercer
9th July 2007, 08:20 PM
Excellent progress. You're well on your way!

Brian

bastien001
10th July 2007, 07:11 AM
Excellent progress. You're well on your way!

Brian

>always nice to get a message from Master Mercer !!

1-Hour nap 2 tranced out of sleep stabilizings.

I slept for a long time for a nap, 1 hour.
I woke twice in the right middle of it. What was it ? Body heavy, asleep, not too far away though. And the mind ? In a stable state of trance, man ! I was wondering on it and kept it with using a blank mind. Whenever you find yourself in a level of trance, it seems that just keeping a blank mind with no thoughts just keeps it undefinitely. However, it's easier to keep a wordless mind than it is to keep a "no-thought" one.
The affair stepped in a second time; I found myself again in exactly the same Hertz band thanI was before, the exact same trance sensation.

--

this morning (like yesterday's evening exercise), using extremely fast sponging and bouncing speeds. This seems to "stress" me a little bit (beware contractions, they happened !) but I'm into that. This also seems to be one good ramp to launch (int-ext) projection from a pre-internal projection state, or even from much before pre-internal projection state is gotten at. (it may also be more difficult also for me to get to pre-internal projection state using very fast energy sweeps, in that it is not my historic way of getting to pre-internal projection state*). Well, I'll come to discover that one ;) !!!
have a nice day

* : and I'm still working on my "roadway" to pre-internal projection state !!!

bastien001
12th July 2007, 06:52 AM
well, it seems really really really clear to me now that upon a session (exit OBE attempt), I have far better results to getting any close to internal projection ("the platform") and with a much better concentrated mind if using one single thematic technique than I would in using each and every step provided as a "normal" MAP session.
For instance, I have often real internal projection whereabouts if doing only "primary center stimulation --even on one single center--" , or "legs stimulation", and the like, almost one at a time per session, like in a "theme by theme" James Bond manner. By the way, as I have mostly practiced daily MAP aside from the Program Days during the complete year for which I completed the program.

It was clear to me this morning. In the train, I kept at primary center stim° and after 10 minutes I felt [while my physical body was getting rearback and] my energy body , with a high stimulation state, was beginning to be felt as "bouncing" / vibrating in a heavy pattern. - and by doing so, like "getting extruded" from physical, little by little , with each rearback-front move of each vibration (>"cycle").
As if you would stuck two plates together with glue and started to buzz just one. It would more and more deglue itself and get departed from the other one ! - that 's what I felt, here !!! Well, I'm not far from getting away : continue this, and stick to the vibe...you're following your energy "body" wherever it's going, and it's going to follow your thought.

bastien001
13th July 2007, 06:54 AM
thematic method : to stabilize internal projection roadway-to

this morning, using a single technique : leg stimulation.
Well, I also did primary center stimulation. I used also a trance technique
(large one-meter deep stair step down) and while trancing and primary centers, I used the third eye trigger. But aside from that , I just had the impression to keep things simple and straight, to the essential. My energy level was good. Being in a very uncomfortable position, I had many hypnagogics and I thanked to be in sufficient discomfort not to go anything deeper in unconsciousness, be it for seconds.

Yesterday evening, I kinda downloaded a ROTE, in which I would see myself , I would feel being used to go out of body for a couple of times, and how comfortable I would feel, and happy to be living this life like this in this way of living.
To the extent that I wondered if this would announce some kind of night OBE to be remembered...which didn't but, the rote was fine :)

bastien001
17th July 2007, 06:54 AM
the ''Rip-Off'' model.

Hey guys, I've discovered some new stuff yesterday.
It proved cool. Just discovered around a corner. I'm called this ''the rip-off'', either it's a technique or a little bit more ?
It's been a pretty long time when I've identified a state in which, by will, I start to ''stress'' the electrical body. In put my attention in there, and I try to make sensations rise, rise, rise..in a very short time manner, and intensity. Well, I've noticed that this ''state'' would very easily lead to actual physical contractions. But, say I can control my body in the background and let it be detached from this unusual activity. There, I get to the platform's first symptoms. I didn't project, nor internally, but I was close. Oh yes close. The only matter to deal with, and the difficult part - and believe me that'll need some "heavy" training - is just to keep the body relaxed whatever. That's the only challenge.
I had this yesterday on the train, back from work. It took place after mybe 5 minutes and I was in a moderate trance, pretty light but a quality one (one you can get when you're tired - typically after a day of work).

The second time, was that same evening in my bed.
I even vizualized very clearly doing kindofs eggy-loops 4 meters wide in a reversed manner. That was a quality viz + sensations (a body loosening one) !
To excite my electrical ody, I did the same routine. To get there, I practice a whole body bouncing that I keep slightly quicker than I would natural - that's where the stress part comes from - may be 0.8 second each bounce, that's for me, - and I try to stick to it !!! - of course paying much , much of my attention not to contracting in any way physically - ...and I try to catch up, catch up, catch up... and there the diziness raises by itself, and there I perceive that electrical state "buzzying" one can say, of the electrical body that raises from the background.
From there, anything is possible.
I did also this morning but having an headache I didn't treat, the results were lighter. I could set me into the "body raising madness" (>the speed !) and have some symptoms.
If I'm right about this , this one could get me in the "platform" right in seconds. I'd better use it ! (the only wrong factor is that it might lead to yet unidentified bodily contractions which in fact indeed would be ones, and that furthermore would be unavoidable given the doings -- which would set this technique down inanimate ! -- which is ultimately not totally impossible, I have to see if I'm really right about this one !!!- however, I've a good feeling about this...
"Practice, practice, practice" (Robert Bruce).

bastien001
18th July 2007, 06:29 AM
yesterday : mmh, good trance
tingling energy surges in hand at step in "rip-off" technique.
mental note of being at the platform
with no energy level.

I felt "waves" or rather steps in which my body would go one step down, relaxing more diverse parts. Then, in a stable level of trance, mind calm, I started energy work (energy work after getting into trance, note that !!)
I got until ears started ringing (when moderate level of energy is here), and continued. I had some dream vizes (hypnagogic) and it became more difficult to stay mind away from dreams.
The point is that when I got to trance, and started whole body bouncing at that step landmark of "0.9 second" (per pass -- get that number, it's the key !), I usually note a surge of tingling energy in my hands.
When in trance, I had the clear idea that I was on my "platform".

bastien001
20th July 2007, 06:53 AM
primary centers should be incorporated compulsory into my OBE routine.

primary centers : that second level of energy activity, more refined, more "in the air", less "fleshy", should be incorporated compulsory into my OBE routine. It really boosts something. Here, I was in trance, some mind wanderings, I had done secondary sytem stimulation, and my body had to un rest due to train movement's correcting positions.
However, I felt that primary center stimulation got me to the road of Rome, even like this. The "airy" sensations showed up.
It's like different from the secondary system energy.
I had previously discovered that particular texture of energy when using primary centers in a post here. This seems to confirm.

bastien001
7th August 2007, 06:47 AM
Energy Work Book.

Hi, I recently got Energy Work book (Brobert Bruce, guess..)
I recommend it to anyone practicing NEW or MAP, and think that if you want to show somebody stuff about energy, it is the #1 book to get him start with.
If he sees into astral projection, then both books with MAP are fine. AFter that I'll be said to boost sales dpt. here at astral dynamics...
The book is as good as MAP, but they are illustrations of very good stand (illustrate brushing, whole body bounce,et caetera.). Plus I felt reading into 5 pages that Robert is getting more and more confident and positive about how NEW is perceived / how it reaps results for anybody-people and that alone to feel in reading the book is absolutely wonder. I wish he would feel that confident about his astounding job.
That makes my own NEW equation, that is :
NEW = Sound = Savvy + Ground.
EH, whaduyuthinkofthat, eh ?

More to come : special files with illustrations of some of the techniques I described here in *special* format. Keep tuned.

CFTraveler
7th August 2007, 02:59 PM
bastien wrote: .
AFter that I'll be said to boost sales dpt. here at astral dynamics... :lol: .
I'll stay tuned.

bastien001
5th September 2007, 01:50 PM
Insight sentences from my experiences (no interpretation here, just the thoughts as the came) :

"Do the usual stimulation legs/foot and hand/arms stimulation to level 2/more refined level"
"Then do the primary centers stimulation"
"You end up in a 2nd level stimulation state. It's compatible with effective body loosening."
(from this morning train session, duration : 40 minutes)

The longer I practice, the more refined the energy level and the most probable any body loosening experiencing. This comes after a while on a sure basis, usually let's say 40 minutes. Wait this, it's there. There is no chance !
I can have very strong & interesting experiences at 20 minutes.
--------------
protocol for a summer obe daily exit training :
- be naked on your bed 15 minutes after ending lunch, on your back.
- legs almost grouped, hands facing bed, slightly parted from the body.
- do an energy work session / MAP session.
----------------
I'm reading a book about the incas giving us insights from another dimension, by Nathalie Chintanavitch. It's great.
---
I read Energy Work, by Robert Bruce. Special post about this one to come.

"Be the light you 'd always love to see around you"

bastien001
12th September 2007, 12:45 PM
White light blank mind for trance work and shutting internal verbal dialogue.

Hi,
I experimented with this kind of technique mixing visual imagery and mental process in order to keep in a state that goes hand in hand with level-2 "more refined" energy stimulation level for the secondary energy body.
This technique is to be tried when you've either reached a more refined level of energy for your secondary system, or your primary center system, or any mix of them.
It's like applying more focus and concentration to shut hypnagogics or unconscious scenary of dreamy sceneries, and retrieving at the same time a far more effective way of stimulating your energy body, while doing energy work in stimulation, or body loosening (not suitable for obe exit attempt as I consider this should be tried when you've partially projected at least, or when the "platform" is reached, i.e. when you feel floaty and feel your physical body in the "rear".

visualize that a growing white light from the center of your head grows bigger and bigger in 2 or 3 seconds and is now encompassing a volume10 times your head.
If thoughts pop up, intensify the focus on the light and its spreading. Think of this white color as "blanking", vanishing thoughts. Apply this light vanishing to any thought popping in.
Then resume your energy work at particularly the beginning of trance work or body loosening if you zapped the trance work. Try to remain in the focus of this light and come back to it regularly as you continue body loosening or energy work.
----

I noticed using this technique could bring me to another place where "more" is possible, from a standard relaxation state for example.
A real blanked mind with white light allows to settle in a state of tranquillity without too much need for thoughts.
Let me know about if you try it, but remember to use it after rather consistent energy work as I do, it could range from 20 minutes to more.
More details to come about this one.

bastien001
8th October 2007, 10:56 AM
During a session (exercise) : I saw a "brithening light" go back and forth 3 times. I do not know what it was. It was centered on my brow chakra and superposed with the room's light.

Yesterday, during nap, I became "lucid/aware", in trance, felt a high stimulation of my energy body. I had done an energy work session before.

bastien001
31st December 2007, 10:01 AM
Hi dudes !

That's been a ong time since I posted here.
I had nuthing interesting to add !
I must say that I do daily energy work in the transportation to my work, but do more rarely exit trainings on evenings and on week ends.
I've been in holidays for 2 weeks and that was the occasion for me to "come back to the roots" and train exiting.
I have consistently lost the discipline of mind taming !
As for energy work, no problem.
I have episodes of "getting to the platform", climbing the hill to the internal projected, but cannot still get there and be internally projected.
My motivations are different, now. I find it less "imperial " to get out at all costs. It's okay if I don't. I know that if I really want to, all iI gotta do is do longer sessions (over 1h30 - 2 hrs). During these holidays, I have come to the habit of practicing regurlarly twice a day and also realized some effect of boredom that would simply deactivate my own "will". However.... will is everything. I am completely aware that I'll never get out unless I want to !
Up to today, I have still never come out of my body and rarely got back even to internal projections . Not to have been able to set automatic internal projection is sad news to me , because that's the purpose I have been working on...for soooo long. However, I have come to realize that I'm deeply a "child of material world" and that to have step into OBEs is indeed an exploit in itself ! But I will continue to work at this. When I get the potion's exact recipe, I will share it to the world !
In the recent months , I have been practicing bioenergy healing with success. I have solved situations for people's health like a breeze. I am part of the Domancic Team of bioenergy healing, which is to me one of the most powerful modality ever.
http://bgallienne.free.fr/bioenergie.htm for more information.
I am still motivated to continue exit trainings, but consider re train with the MAP or at least rework some points like trance and mind taming...
I have found that physical relaxation is absolutely useful in case you you're stuck in an energy high level during a session, because there you can have those muscle jerks more easily if you're mind-awake. This allows no jerks, so now I always do it.

About Robert Bruce's Energy Work Book : I was waiting for a more exercise // program fashioned book. The first part is exercise-based and truly rocks. It can be seen as the natural extension of NEW, with additions like ''sucking in water up the leg'' to describe a whole leg energy raising, and some others. Also, there are real NEW-derivated exercises like banana, and double tree, which are what makes NEW unique and totally unequalled. The level it gets at in terms of energy conduits, surpasses my abilities of perception. The second part is healing-related. I am more sensible to the program/exercise fashion of NEW in the first part, more than I am in the second part of the book, but that's okay : NEW left on me such a powerful impression, even today, compared to anything else, that it would be difficult to go beyond that !! So... I still mention my personal Bible as "Mastering Astral Projection" !!! which gets all the five stars !

Since three days, I do short sessions trainings every evenings.
I am so tired that I immedialtely go deep, and then resurface after a few unconscious periods, and I exit-train.
This way as soon as I'm fed up, I stop...anyway, it's everyday training, so who cares if I give up at times ! And this , way, I feel more free to do it as I desire and as long as I desire it !!!

bastien001
15th January 2008, 12:47 PM
Hi,

Lately I've confirmed a previously tried scheme for daily OBE exit training without constraint.
Main objective is "no hassle, no trouble, just feel natural".
It works. After a few weeks of quasi pending obe sessions (once in a while, on weekends - however dailying energy work in transportation time), I've reset a shedule of working on evenings. I had seemingly discovered that my motivations where more in the evenings than in the mornings. In fact, in the mornings, I had many hindering details that would put me away from it : mind glued into dreams, dreaming mind recovering and taking over without notice, poor motivation (primary motivation was to sleep more !), etc.
Now on the evenings : it's my last "play with your life" of the day, none of the least, plus I do it in a very relaxed fashion.
The protocol is a bit different though. Instead of sitting in an armchair in the empty living room or second bedroom, I just have two pillows, I sit in my bed and I have the head resting on the hard wall behind. See ?* The discomfort is in the hard wall, not in the head resting...I have found that I have more systematically sensations when the head is not to be kept equilibrated , as it should, if you lie on a armchair without support for head, which I happen to find mind-disturbing.

* Slight discomfort concept in Mastering Astral Projection.