PDA

View Full Version : correct meditation and prana(chi,ki)sparkles

bane
23rd November 2006, 03:41 PM
hi there,i would like to address this subject for those of you who dont know correct meditation methods,and the symptoms inherent of "correct"practice of deep belly breathing> "real meditation"this descussion is about the method that has been used for more than 5,000 years by yogi's and asians and is the prewiquisit to oriental occultism,keep the togue on the roof of the mouth just behind the two front teeth(this copletes the psychic circuit)get comfy,sit in seiza,or lotus ,or half lotus keep the spine streight,(for those of you who are stiff and cannot get down on the floor in these positions just sit in a chair)it is very important to keep the spine streight,breath in through the knose,dont use your chest to breath this is improper technique,use your lower abdomen two to three inches below the bellybutton,on inhaleatin this spot is to expand out,on exhalation it contracts in,exhale with the mouth,take a pouse of three to seven secolnds between inhale and exhaleations,also visualiseations help alot(one i know and love)on inhale visualise a thin silver stream of energy going down your windpipe to your hara(the point in the lower abdomen i told you about) and as you hld your breath it circulates clockwisethen exhale it out in the same manner,ok this is how it is done,you must focus your mind on the hara,where your mind is energy follows.do this fo 30 minuts to an hour twice a day to start with.

revers belly breathing is very important to just reverse,inhale-bellyretracts-exhale it expands.

now to the side effects and the time it takes to get there.

this could take years do develop psychic powers or just months,it depends on you and your dedication to the practice,this is a tried and true proven method that is tought formaly in,aikido,tai chi,shinto,buddhism,yoga,the fefects at first are tingling,warmth,buzzing,rushing,pressure,after doing this for a long time you may notice sparkles,that is a very good sigh that you are gaining etheric sight(real clairvoyance)as -"my openion"- "i"call it these sparkles are particles of the energy you have been storing in your sacrel shackra(lower abdomen/hara)now wach them learn how to direct your energy.

chackras meridians and mudras: these are important in the advanced stages,meridians run through your intire body and chackras are psychic centers that store suplies of differant types of"refined" energy(its all prana,ki,chi its just alittle differant "densityand colourwise"when refined. now we come to mudras,those meridians run through your hands and fingertips,when you make a mudra with your hand/s you are connecting differant/certain meridians that go to certain/differant parts of the body/chackras/orgons,onse you can direct your inner energy you can channel it through the mudras breaking up blockages and such,but the real beuty of mudras is they refine your energy(iff done right)and in time certain mudras will give certain psychic abilaties.

this is the most efective way along with chi gung,yoga(which has mudras ) to attain psychic powers "but" iff power is all you desire it wiss come back to hount you these methods are for enlightenment,psychic powers are the natural byproduct of enlightenment,"just a little warning" persuit of psychic powers is a major roadblock to spiritual development it will stop you from advancing iff you get fixated on psychic powers,there is much more things to the subtle worlds that here in the wes is not even hinted to.

try try and have patience and you will be rewarded,i hope you reaserch all that i have mentioned in an effort to learn more as my abilaty to articulate is not to good,sorry for how longwinded this post was i hope you enjoy your meditations.

---bane----

oath
24th November 2006, 01:20 AM
Very nice Bane. :)

fitz
28th December 2006, 04:13 AM
Nice overview for beginners.

I'm going to nit pick though and tell you its impossible to breath out of your mouth while holding your tongue to your mouth--so just inhale and exhale out of your nose while meditating to keep the tongue on the roof of the mouth.

journyman161
28th December 2006, 08:53 AM
I'm going to nit pick though and tell you its impossible to breath out of your mouth while holding your tongue to your mouth-Um... no it isn't - there's at least two ways to do this...

bane
23rd January 2007, 12:50 AM
Nice overview for beginners.

I'm going to nit pick though and tell you its impossible to breath out of your mouth while holding your tongue to your mouth--so just inhale and exhale out of your nose while meditating to keep the tongue on the roof of the mouth.

lol :roll:----------anyway, thanks guys, people in general getting into this type of spiritual practice at least from the perspective of looking through diferant forums dont even understand that there is technique involved and i feel the need to help point them in the right direction,as for the nit picking---> :lol:

Tempestinateapot
23rd January 2007, 04:49 AM
Nice thread and good instructions, Bane. I would like to give an opposite view, though. While formal training is often a good way to go, it's not the only way to meditate. By making blanket statements such as this:
from the perspective of looking through diferant forums dont even understand that there is technique involved and i feel the need to help point them in the right directionyou are discounting the experiences of thousands if not millions of people who have developed spiritually and meditate quite well without any formal training.

There are many ways to meditate that don't include breathwork or formal postitions. I do neither, and have been able to reach transcendental states that few people I've talked to have been able to attain. I also have the ability to see auras, do PK, remote view, and have psychic abilities that came about through no training at all. I have many friends who have similar abilities and do not do the practices that you talked about.

I'm not trying to downplay what you've written. It's a time honored tradition that gets results. But, it's hardly the only correct way. As in all things, balance is important. And, that is my only reason for writing this post. Balance, so that many other people's experiences are not judged by themselves or others. :D

chrystalpaths
23rd January 2007, 01:42 PM
Nicely presented but I will agree with our Tempest and say there are many forms of meditation technique. I use some you never touched on and they can and do work.

star
23rd January 2007, 03:23 PM
I prefer to meditate in the postition my body tends to settle in. Normally with my left hand resting on my right hand, palms up.

bane
23rd January 2007, 03:34 PM
yes i do agree that there are many ways of meditation,but i did not refer to formal training,i was refering to proper technique,many people have voiced to me that meditation does not work on the grounds of their experiance and they where not useing proper tech.,i realise your point,however this thread has been thrown down the road of semantics which is a negative place to be,iff you go to a buddhist temple you would learn zen in order to reach satori,iff you went to a yogi you would learn focusing techniques in steps to achieve samadhi,if you went to a daoist preist you would learn wei dan and nei dan,all of these have something in common,(breath work) and visualiseation,of course there are other methos that come from the west which are void of some or all of these components, but traditionally speaking they are not what oriental occultist's refer to when speaking of meditation,ask any of the obove mentioned experts and they will tell you that breathwork and focused intent are paramount to enlightenment,trancendental experiances that are sought after are only a hindarance along the way just as psychic powers are also a detriment iff that is the sole purpose of the exorsise, i expect there to be some who disagree with me it is only natural to find opposition in the world when someone stands up to help others,iff your way works for you and your purposes then i am happy for you,as for me i dont intend on claiming that i own a way, i just point out the way for those who truely seek out enlightenment.

chrystalpaths
23rd January 2007, 03:53 PM
BANE SAID:
they will tell you that breathwork and focused intent are paramount to enlightenment,trancendental experiances that are sought after are only a hindarance along the way just as psychic powers are also a detriment iff that is the sole purpose of the exorsise,

I REPLY:
I agree proper breathwork and intent are important when learning to meditate and find ones center

BANE SAID:
i expect there to be some who disagree with me it is only natural to find opposition in the world when someone stands up to help others,iff your way works for you and your purposes then i am happy for you,as for me i dont intend on claiming that i own a way, i just point out the way for those who truely seek out enlightenment.

I REPLY:
on a forum Bane, there is a platform for discussion and many points of view and experience. When one comes to reply about their experiences it does not demean or belittle your own beliefs or ways of doing things and to make such a comment directed towards those expressing thier own is negative in itself and not necessary.

I expressed nor felt opposition to your comments. I thought they were clearly written and concise as I said. However if one is not supposed to comment in return...I will keep that in mind with your future "instruction" and pass by.

I am an older lady who dedicates her life to the help and healing of all creatures. I am still learning and hope to continue to do so. By perusing these forums I learn and hope to share my own with others, as I said in my posts. No negative until I felt your reply...being empathic I did "feel it" as I read.

No harm, but be as open minded as you wish us to be, I ask politely. Namaste to all.

bane
23rd January 2007, 04:26 PM
i was refering (my response) to tempestinateapot not you,maybe ishould have clarified that :roll:----aparantly you think you are the only one in this discussion who is empathic,my post that you refered to was not as emotionally charged as you infered.

operasinger
23rd January 2007, 04:38 PM
hmm. I was reading about this technique, there is slightly different version about it. I must check it out. I had weird experience yesterday evening when I came home. I heard "something" inside of me instructing to change clothes, relax and I was sitting in lotus position and started to chant OM.
I just couldn't stop chanting. I was doing this for about 45 min. I had to force myself to make a little walk and until a felt in to sleep I was chanting every inhale and exhale OM. And had the feeling that it was filling up my mind. I was feeling energized and better the more I was chanting.I'm still chanting OM. I have been doing Kundalini and Hatha yoga for a while now. Any idea what this could be?

Tom
23rd January 2007, 04:47 PM
The trouble with the New Age is the tendency to take a buffet approach to spiritual development. As long as most people in this category are getting some kind of result, they don't really care to have their technique refined. It is like the way I type, which gets results, but most people would be shocked to see me do it. You see, I made up my style as I went along rather than bothering with formal training and traditional technique. I use one hand and get about 30-35 wpm. It has been tested. I've tried to learn to type with two hands, but the moment I set both hands to the keyboard I drop to around 10 wpm and it feels really awkward. It could probably get me closer to around 60 wpn if I'd be willing to accept the setback to learn to do things the right way, and the kinds of jobs I'd be qualified for pay about half again as much as I'm making now.

bane
23rd January 2007, 05:00 PM
sounds to me like a spirit comunicating with you,now this is where people may disagree,i myself do not let spirits inside,however i do get this sensation from time to time that something ailien is trying to get in,i never let it in period,as for hearing it in your mind,it is a common psychic experiance with those who have made a certain amount of progress,i comunicate with spirits evory now and then,mostly people who are astral projecting to try and figure me out but i will not go into that,i would suggest as i am not a practitioner of yoga (iv done yoga only twice) that you find someone who is quolified in those feilds,it very well could be supreme conciousness contacting/uninting with you (samadhi), the methods i use are of buddhist/daoist/shinto origin,and my knowlage of hindu cosmology is low,i suggest descretion until you can find guidence in poerson as there is a possibility that it could be an evil spirit trying to possess you,that is not nessaseraly the case,never the less it is why i seid use descretion,i hope you find your answers soon as i was once one who sought answers.

blessings

Tempestinateapot
23rd January 2007, 05:08 PM
i just point out the way for those who truely seek out enlightenment."Enlightenment" is a loaded word. Just as there are different kinds of people all over the earth, there are different views on what enlightenment is. Masters in the east don't own the keys to enlightenment or the only way it can be achieved. Having reached "samadhi" (without breathwork or "proper" positioning), I can say that there are other states of consciousness that are just as "enlightening", if not more. The state of Being is incredible. But, unless one has had a wide variety of altered states of consciousness to compare it to, it is impossible to know whether it is the only way to enlightenment.

Bane, you are missing the point here. It is a wonderful thing that you wish to share what you have learned. Giving instructions and teaching people is terrific, and we encourage that here. But, claiming that what you know is the right way and what other people do is the wrong way (I realize you didn't use those words) is not a positive action. Please, by all means, teach and share what you've learned. But, please leave off statements such as the one quoted above. All it does is encourage disagreements about what is true enlightenment.

bane
23rd January 2007, 05:12 PM
it seems to me you are argueing the point of absolute truth,which had nothing to to with my original post,back up your claims with proof.my original post was concerning technique not how many ways there are,it seems to me that you have contintion with anything exclusive,the method i described is exclusive to the original ways it was done and points out the fact that there are methods that create delusion in the aspirant.

Tempestinateapot
23rd January 2007, 05:20 PM
I am arguing your use of words such as "true", "correct", "right", and "real". You have the ability to teach and help others without using those kinds of loaded words. The use of those words discounts other people's experiences that are different from yours and leads to the conclusion that what they do is not "true", incorrect, wrong, and not "real".

bane
23rd January 2007, 05:39 PM
your argument is not convincing in the slightest it comes off as (new age)which contridicts itself outright sence it referes to the age of aquarious and occult philosophies (some of which contridict each other)which are ancient in the first place you have not presented any proof to back up your claims,im not ignorant of occult philosophy or the higher mysteries,quantum physics has proven my point through quantum singualrity,there are spacific things that are experianced/happen/are percieved,which seemes differant from other perspectives when evorything is essentially conected in the first place,your merely argueing samantics for the sake of "being right". to qote bruce lee(iff you focus on your finger you miss out on all the heavonly glory)

Tempestinateapot
23rd January 2007, 05:49 PM
Yes, I am arguing semantics. Not for the sake of being right. You are the one who is saying you are right. I am saying that other people's experiences are just as valid and valuable as yours. I don't understand what it is you want me to "prove". I have no interest in proving anything. This is a discussion forum, not a scientific forum. You will have to live with the fact that people here are going to disagree with you based on their own experiences and knowledge.

Tom
23rd January 2007, 06:15 PM
No one can invalidate you without your consent and participation. It does not seem that way in the middle of feeling invalidated, but it is still true. The power is yours to use as you choose.

I am arguing your use of words such as "true", "correct", "right", and "real". You have the ability to teach and help others without using those kinds of loaded words. The use of those words discounts other people's experiences that are different from yours and leads to the conclusion that what they do is not "true", incorrect, wrong, and not "real".

Tempestinateapot
23rd January 2007, 06:28 PM
I agree, Tom. But we have a lot of people on the forums, and looking in as guests, that are new to any form of metaphysics. They may not have reached the confidence level that you have. I am trying to help Bane understand that everyone's experiences are valid. And, help those who are newer and on a different path to understand that their experiences are vaulable, without judgement.

Tom
23rd January 2007, 06:47 PM
It sounds to me like you are taking it very personally and that you are offended by what Bane has written. Thanks for clarifying that point for me.

I agree, Tom. But we have a lot of people on the forums, and looking in as guests, that are new to any form of metaphysics. They may not have reached the confidence level that you have. I am trying to help Bane understand that everyone's experiences are valid. And, help those who are newer and on a different path to understand that their experiences are vaulable, without judgement.

wstein
24th January 2007, 05:45 AM
'Proper' meditation is measured in the results not the technique.

chrystalpaths
24th January 2007, 02:40 PM
'Proper' meditation is measured in the results not the technique.

Here! here! Couldn't have said it better myself!