PDA

View Full Version : NEW & Feelings

higash
14th August 2005, 11:44 PM
hi
while working through the first load of NEW techniques in Astral Dynamics, i feel a sort of pins and needle effect. Is this usual?

how do you know its really happening rather than you just imagining it is happening?

Crispassion
15th August 2005, 03:30 PM
Higash, pins and needles is a typical rsponse to the movement of energy when first using NEW. Though nothing like severe pins and needles which can almost be painful, it is more like a pleasant warm buzzing sensation deep inside the place you are working on.

As for telling the difference between imagination and reality - how would you normally do this?! I would be worried if you couldn't... I would argue that imagination is not information coming from the outside world as per usual senses. Imagination normally responds to your will immediately and is created from within. An easy test would be to impartially notice how your body feels before doing NEW exercises, and then compare this to a similar assessment after moving energy. The difference is real and noticeable because it has an independant existence to you, ie does not depend on your state of mind but on the actions you have taken...

Any help? :)

Cris.

higash
15th August 2005, 04:18 PM
hi
Thanks. Yea it wasn't like the (sortof) painfull pins and needles, but that sort of feeling/effect

thanks