PDA

View Full Version : question

jac
26th November 2006, 10:05 PM
What can i do if I think someone is intentionally manipulating my aura or chakras for thier own satisfaction? This also occurs more during sleep. I have even started talking in my sleep in the recent past. I have always had vivd dreams, and still do. any advice or suggestions on how I can take back control of my own energy forces would be appreciated.

26th November 2006, 10:27 PM
Hi Jac,

What is happening to make you think someone is manipulating your aura and chakras? It would be helpful if you could include details of your experiences with this. :)

jac
27th November 2006, 03:55 PM
I am not sure exactly how to explain is it just something you fell. Like I am out of tune. My pieces all fit together I should feel fien spiritually and I am a very spiritual person. I have read a little ( very little ) on aura manipulation, and I am sure I should read more, the problem is I am also feeling blocked by someone or something, like I am being prevented form tapping my own spiritual source.

27th November 2006, 04:07 PM
Sometimes this blocking can happen by your own self, as this is something I'm learning about, lol.

Without specifics, it's really hard to provide any kind of informed opinion. :(

Have you tried NEW?

ranlinra13
2nd December 2006, 01:44 PM
I had a guy try to do that in Roberts class in Ohio. I recieved a message prior that he would try - power trip for him. So, with practice, I've learned to program my aura and body template. You have to put time limits on your program or you'll forget and have all these programs everywhere. But I programmed that his intent would pass through me. I don't like to return bad energy and intent and sometimes I believe that energy needs to play out. Unfortunately, I didn't protect the others in the room and his intent did pass through me to another couple next to me.

Also, keep checking your aura every day. Use a crystal point to check motion. Hands of Light book has this information. You could cleanse a chakra by using the crystal point and put a finger on the other hand in salt water - the crystal should start spinning correctly.

Also learning the Merkaba will help protect your aura. I prefer the Flower of Life training - He teaches a lot of detail on sacred geometry. I've only gone to first one - and really want to learn the next levels.

Also, the Ascension formula in sound therapy protects the aura, rebuilds your electrical system and nervous system which support the aura. Don't don't use this tone right before you go out in a crowd if you are a sensitive, because it does expand your aura. http://www.biowaves.com has some of the sound therapy information.

Hope this helps - try dreaming with intent to figure out more information on what is happening to your aura.