PDA

View Full Version : A horrible nightmare and something frightening on waking.

LightMan
30th November 2006, 09:23 PM
Last night when I fell asleep I had this dream that I was walking around the local area at night. I came across a small gang of men and a woman who were talking to each other. As I approached them I somehow got talking to them and managed to have a decent friendly conversation with them. As I got talking to the woman she made a sexual advance and to be quite honest I was put off by her because I was getting some bad vibes from her. I got the urge to run because things began to suddenly turn nasty - the gang was angry with me for some unknown reason. Just as I was about to run, the guys grabbed me and the woman put her arms around my neck and started to strangle me. As I looked ahead I could see a man walking towards us in the distance and I tried to shout for help. I could not get a word out and as I was passing out I noticed this man was running towards us. That was it, I woke up, heart pounding and as I sat up in bed and put the light on I noticed this feint golden skull slowly opening and closing it's jaw in the centre of my mind. There were these other faint red-hellish shapes of stalagmites and stalactites surrounding this skull in the background. I knew it was some sort of mental imagery and I could not shake this feeling that something bad was influencing me, even surounding me at that moment in bed. I also had this prickly sensation all over my body. It took me about half a minute to shake the imagery away but I had this frightning feeling that I was somewhere very, well evil, just before I woke up. I did actually have the feeling that I had Astral Projected to one of those lower vibrational levels and what I was seeing in my mind was something left over from that place, like a residual energy.

What happened above was similar to an experience I had a few years ago, about the same time of year, when I was not sleeping properly. I had these golden curtains in my bedroom and I began to see these golden skeleton shapes within the patterns on the curtains (furry ones with dark and light patches). Some of them looked demonic with ridged edges and horns protuding from the skull shapes and they appeared to be moving somewhat - but I put that down to lack of sleep that night.

I wonder if these two things are related in some way.

myhoran
2nd December 2006, 08:10 AM
Greetings, LightMan; RISE ABOVE THEM, literally. I had the same dream as you a couple of months ago-as they closed in on me I rose above them. They did not rise with me. One very good exercise to employ besides the mega salt baths is this; when you are awake i.e. @ your job or @ home do this several times per day- touch the door frame and say, "Am I dreaming? No, I am not." Pretty soon you will do this in your dream. It is like a mirror effect. Blessings, myhoran

myhoran
2nd December 2006, 08:15 AM
Addendum-Had the same thing happen with my golden curtains, also. So! You are not alone. The trouble is, one becomes riveted, like with the curtain thing, because you can't believe what you're seeing. It's all technosorcery. Satan is very high-tech. God doesn't need it. Regards, myhoran

LightMan
4th December 2006, 04:45 PM
myhoran - Thanks for the replies. I will try your "door frame" technique right away. Its interesting to know that someone else has had the experience with the curtains - I thought it was so bizarre that it was unique to me. When you mention Satan, I was thinking (at the time) that these moving skeletal shapes on the curtains were actually demons sent by him because he has it in for me - you made a good connection there. I'm not familiar with technosorcery though, what does it mean ?

myhoran
6th December 2006, 10:43 AM
Greetings Lightman- I was being sarcastic-i.e. technology-technosorcery. For instance, I don't know how old you are but I am 56. Since I was born in 1950 technology has risen leaps and bounds-more so than any era throughout history. THINK. Where do you think all this technology came from practically overnight? All you have to do is think with an open mind....Lightman. It would behoove you to read Robert Bruce's books, David Icke's and Stewart Swerdlow. Blessings, myhoran

LightMan
7th December 2006, 08:42 PM
Greetings Lightman- I was being sarcastic-i.e. technology-technosorcery.

That explains the lack of search results from Google :).

For instance, I don't know how old you are but I am 56. Since I was born in 1950 technology has risen leaps and bounds-more so than any era throughout history.

I'm 28 although I did not get my first computer until I was 7. All we had back then was just a TV and a Betamax VCR. Its amazing how much technology has advanced in the time that I have been around though.

THINK. Where do you think all this technology came from practically overnight?
All you have to do is think with an open mind....Lightman.

To be honest, I really don't know what to think - but Henry Starling comes to mind. Link: http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Henry_Starling.

Seriously though, I do think with an open mind but it gets me into trouble sometimes so I have to be careful what I say.

Lunais
13th December 2006, 04:01 AM
Seeing shapes in curtains? It could be some kind of subconscious thing where your brain tries to make order out of an image you encounter. When I look at the stucco on my wall, sometimes I can make out images of anything from snakes to Bill Murray even though they're not really there, just my brain trying to make sense out of random chaos with whatever it can pull out of my head, I would think.

Beekeeper
13th December 2006, 06:23 AM
Lightman,

Have you looked at Robert's tutorials on removing core images? This might be appropriate for you. :)

LightMan
13th December 2006, 07:42 PM
RE: Lunais

I know what you are saying and you could be right, I too have noticed over the years how many times my mind has made out patterns in things from carpet to bark on a tree. What I experienced though was different in that there was a sort of a glow to these shapes and they were moving - almost like they were super imposed on to the curtains. It could just be a more magnified version of what you described but it was frightening non the less.

RE: Beekeeper

Thanks, just read and bookmarked a section on core images. I found the material had struck a note with me. When I awoke from my nightmare I had no doubts that I was being influenced by something bad, especially seeing the skull and the hellish background in my mind. Looks like I'll have to do some housekeeping and do some core image removal if I can.