PDA

View Full Version : Foot-based system

Rayson
1st December 2006, 12:12 AM
At one point, I thought someone here posted something about a system which related all parts of the body back to the foot. I could be mistaken in my memory, but if I was correct- I'm wondering if anyone could tell me what that system is, and if they have any experiences, perhaps share them. I did briefly read a few lines about reflexology recently, where it said that that system is based on just the feet, hands, and face. Sounds interesting, though I'd already be able to gander a guess as to what principals it works off of, and I'm curious about other directions.

Thanks

gorillabait
1st December 2006, 12:24 AM
I've heard similar things about the ears. Don't forget the ears!

sash
1st December 2006, 04:09 AM
Yeah ears, feet, and hands, I think I first heard from Robert Bruce say that all the meridians have their source/destination at those particular places.

For the foot-based system you are referring to, it might be "Reflexology (http://www.google.com/search?q=reflexology&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1)" you are thinking of,?

Rayson
1st December 2006, 07:43 AM
It might be?

Reflexology makes sense if linked to meridians (and maybe also minor meridians... ie lesser pathways). I was just going to be curious in any system which could link all parts of the body to the feet. It sounded like handy info, if correct. he reason I was looking for something different than reflexology in this case was because I've had odd experiences clearing blocks in my feet and having simultaneous clearings in odd other places. I know both blocks and pathways can interconnect, but if they all ended up in the feet somehow- that seemed important.

Losing coherency late at night lol...