PDA

View Full Version : Book - 2012 The Return of Quetzalcoatl

OmegaWolf
1st December 2006, 07:34 PM
Has anyone else read this book? I picked it up and couldn't put it down. The author shares a lot of my interests (crop circles, esoteric, occult) and I have had similar experiences to his.

I certainly don't agree with everything in this book but I was fascinated by his nuanced portrait of their relation between ordinary and non-ordinary realities particularly as it relates to the current eco-crisis we human beings find ourselves in.

He seems to be saying that the eco-crisis is like an exteriorization of the collective unconcious. We have labored so long cut off from our spiritual selves (most of us anyway) that the collective result of this leaves us two choices: spiritual evolution or mass extinction.

I'd love to hear other people's thoughts. In case you can't tell I would definitely recommend it. It is only in hardback now but you can find it at any good bookstore.

Omega

dastral
10th April 2007, 04:41 AM
Ok I'll see if I get a chance to buy one this week or next. It should only take me a few days to finish so hopefully I'd know what I think of it by end of April...

Thanks for the nudge...

Cheers!