PDA

View Full Version : Waking with vibrations

kevstar
16th August 2005, 07:18 AM
Three times now, since I've started doing energy work, have I awoke from strange lucid dreams, laying in my bed with vibrations.

The dreams are always different, but there is a common link. In the dream, I consider myself lucid, and I also am doing things that I wouldn't normally do in a lucid dream. Things I would be able to do in an obe, though.

Once I pulled myself through a wall in my dream, and woke up with vibrations. Once I flew into, and fit inside of, a small container with a black void inside. I called the container my "obe locket." Then woke up with vibrations. This morning I was flying, upright, backward, in a tight circle, very quickly, sort of aware that I was going to wake up with vibrations. Then I did.

Anyone else familiar with anything like this? :?

EOL007
30th August 2005, 01:43 PM
Hi Krevency,

Thanks for sharing your experience which sound like classic OBE stuff (good on you). The waking vibrations are not uncommon and I still occasionally get them on waking or becoming aware of the body again.

Cheers,

Stephen

Demecleus
24th November 2005, 03:39 AM
I have had similiar experiences, but where they from Out of body experiences? Once I had a glow around the middle of my body. It was white and formed a halforb around me. that was the first weird experience like that. Then I would wake up with weird creatures about me, like cats, only skinnier -A ratcat :twisted: of sorts.

Then I would wake up to find glowing spheres around me, one when I woke up from a dream of a demonic fire that would not be quenced- Basically the end of that dreamworld. i think.

other times There would be a brighter glow, seeming to fill my entire, though small, Christy School bedroom.

Once it (or is it a they?) had a darkish red glow, like blood. That was the most horrid vibration I ever felt.

Another time it took the form of a water ball... I think that was the one that was above me when I had the demonic fire dream.

Am I crazy or am I having troubles with the Divine? Or... what is happening?

CFTraveler
25th November 2005, 05:40 PM
Dear Demecleus:
Sometimes you OBE right out of a lucid dream, so you could have had a combination- it even could be a waking paralysis episode with OBE symptoms- I wouldn't be too worried about the negative images unless they become persistent- then you could try some psychic self defense.

Demecleus
25th November 2005, 05:57 PM
thank you!

:shock: they were persistant at one point, but not so much any more! :)

kevstar
25th November 2005, 07:02 PM
Wow, that all sounds scary. Once, not too long ago, I was having a scary dream, that was semi-lucid like the ones I've described above, and in the dream some monster jumped at me, grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me like crazy.

And then I woke, up, and it was still happening!

However, after I calmed down, I realized that I must have just been having heavy vibrations, totally centered on my shoulders, maybe because they're more tense since I've started riding my bike again.

Either way, it was a little freaky.

(not as scary as your stuff sounds, though, Demecleus)

The Entropic Mind
6th December 2005, 04:41 AM
I recently woke up with hardcore vibrations. I was getting remote-views of random points in my room, and I saw a beautiful siberian tiger roar in my face. Sadly I got distracted, and when the torso surge came, I just fell into paralysis.

kevstar
6th December 2005, 07:06 AM
Wow. That's still something awesome to file away in your memory. Very cool. Have you seen the tiger before?

The Entropic Mind
10th December 2005, 12:25 AM
Wow. That's still something awesome to file away in your memory. Very cool. Have you seen the tiger before?

No I haven't, and it was a really random thing to happen. It struck me as an odd thing to remote view while merely sitting in ones room.