PDA

View Full Version : What is what I see, your knowledge is welcomed :)

LuciaUruguay
2nd December 2006, 11:45 PM
Hello, I would like to know if someone here have any idea of what I am
seeing.
This stuff came naturally without any exersice.
I can feel and "see" like lots of cables, they are green and are floating
in a black floor. I also see balls of energy that are present
in every living being. I was able to discover that the cables I see are the
"problems" and facts of the whole world. It sound very crazy but I am
ok and as I said I didnt do any energy exersice so any idea is
wellcome. Normally I have a very very strong intuition.
Sorry if my english is bad ok?

Scorpyn
3rd December 2006, 12:55 AM
The "cables", are they straight and extremely long in both directions, or are they bent and curvy? Is there a pattern to them? Are they aligned in a certain way when compared to the needle of a compass?

About the balls, is there 1 per person, and if so where is it located in the body? If more, how many, and where are they, and is it the same for everybody or can some have more balls or have them in other places?

I have some ideas about what you might be seeing, your responses to my questions might reveal whether it's possible that I am right or not.

oath
3rd December 2006, 02:02 PM
Feeling is an excercise. In my experience this is one of two (known) ways to manipulate energy-matter (including the creation therof) and can be likened to that of female yang or water.

LuciaUruguay
3rd December 2006, 04:44 PM
The "cables", are they straight and extremely long in both directions, or are they bent and curvy? Is there a pattern to them? Are they aligned in a certain way when compared to the needle of a compass?

About the balls, is there 1 per person, and if so where is it located in the body? If more, how many, and where are they, and is it the same for everybody or can some have more balls or have them in other places?

Ok, the "cables" are straight and I cannot see the begining nor the end of them, some are like "tense" but they arent curved.

About the ball, I cannot say much becuase I am not able to see them all the time, I need to be relaxed, from what I saw in the previous days I can see only 1 ball per person or being, they are not in the same place and sometimes I can see like "lighting bolts" in them. Also, I had discover that I can move MY ball to those cables and I was able to see some numbers of the lottery in the last few days (no joking, I earn very little money with that and I am experimenting, perhaps I can earn real money in the future dont you think?)

I hope this is clear enough, if there is something more I can tell tell me please.

Scorpyn
3rd December 2006, 11:53 PM
Ok...

As for the balls, it was obviously not what I thought it might have been, so I don't know about that. There is a possibility that it's what the soul actually looks like or something, but I don't know and I'm merely guessing.

The lines on the other hand, I think I might have an idea of what they are :

If they are shaped like a grid with approx. 1m between them and going north-south and east-west, then it's 1 type of line. Unfortunately, I don't remember what this type of line is called at the moment (they might be called earth lines).

If they are shaped like a grid with approx. 4m between them and going southwest-northeast and northwest-southeast, then it's another type of line that (if I remember correctly) are called Curry lines. It is generally recommend that you don't sleep on these lines.

There is a 3rd type of line that is a bit more random and (as far as I know) more rare. Like the others they go on like forever, but they can be in any direction and they can be alone or more than one. These are called ley lines if I remember correctly, and as far as I know the recommendation not to sleep on them is stronger on these lines than on the curry lines.

It is my belief (and note that it is only my belief, which I don't know whether it's correct or not) that the lines are the energy lines of Gaia (also known as "mother earth").

Aunt Clair
6th December 2006, 02:26 AM
Some possibilities of the lines are these ; karmic cords , manifestion grids , emotional attachment cords , ley lines , the grid , and the Net of Indra etcetera .

Orbs of energy can be many things including but not limited to chakras , stones , soul lights , spirit guides etcetera.

LuciaUruguay
6th December 2006, 07:32 PM
Some possibilities of the lines are these ; karmic cords , manifestion grids , emotional attachment cords , ley lines , the grid , and the Net of Indra etcetera .

Orbs of energy can be many things including but not limited to chakras , stones , soul lights , spirit guides etcetera.

ok, then, I will study more carefull what I see and I will try to make a draw of it, thanks for the ideas! (all of you thanks)

Rayson
6th December 2006, 08:03 PM
I suppose.... though I really don't know if there are safety issues involved with this suggestion, so follow your intuition.... you could try touching or otherwise connection to one of the lines, and see if you get any impressions coming through which may lead you to understand some nature of the line.

Aunt Clair
7th December 2006, 09:01 PM
It occurs to me that your black floor might be the black tablet . It is a possibility anyway . If this is the case , then the green cables also make sense as the lowering of the consciousness safely to tend to the roots of the Tree of Life below . This is an alchemical kaballahistic perspective and may not be the case for you . I will elaborate for you if it holds truth for you and makes sense in your case . If so ,just ask .

Briefly ; after the completion of the Emerald Tablet which occurs on the front of the magician only , a black tablet appears at the hips that is parallel to the floor .

The Magician moves this energy barrier down slowly thru transmutation until they stand upon it and it becomes a "floor ".

Through the black tablet , they send love and light to the lower self beneath the floor until it is raised to become an equal member of the team of consciousness selves .

The black floor becomes a mirror soon after this and the golden heart of the mystic appears on the floor.Then the lower self is no longer beneath the floor but resides in the amber stone on the averse tree behind the magician where it continues to build up the light quotient within it .

LuciaUruguay
8th December 2006, 01:25 AM
Thanks for the ideas and info Aunt clair! I will continue my obserbations on this, any news I will post them here.
For now the energy ball had the same (or bigger) effect of Reiki, it has cure me from the abscence of my menstruation wich was kiling me (not had it since june and I tried homeopathy and nothing) Thanks again.

LuciaUruguay
24th December 2006, 12:16 AM
It sounds to me like you have very astute abilities to see into the spirit world / astral / higher realms... Which is a good thing, you are seeing energy.

When people talk in a group, do you see and of these structures interacting between the people?

Hi, no I cant see them, I only see them when I am very relax but I can see them while I walk, in that moment I am very relax and I can see the balls of other people. Now I am having severe problems cause apparently I started to see my guardian angel, I really dont need this. Anyway, I already talked to my doctors and I am taking medicine to see if it is only my imagination or indeed I am seeing angels. I really would like to know if you know someone (serious) who can see auras thru pictures, I am really interested on a reading of my auras to see what going on with me. I would be very happy if I found out that is only my overactive imagination you know... thanks in advance.

Aunt Clair
28th December 2006, 12:36 AM
It is a good thing to see angels.But not all doctors will see it that way and telling a medical professional that you see an angel might lead to concerns for your mental health . So be discerning about who you reveal that to . Although Time Life Magazine posted in the 1990s that 80% of Americans believed in angels perhaps times are changing about accepting some of the metaphysical matters as naturally occurring .

IMHO , the guardian angel is a part of you . Many different paths of the occult strive for communication with your guardian angel including but not limited to mysticism , alchemy , hermetic magick , ceremonial magick etc . Crowley called this K&C/GA. I believe that the higher self unites with the guardian angel within and that this part of self then takes on the appearance of the physical self .

I will be glad to offer you a clairvoyant reading of your angel and aura . I am taking a break for the holidays but generally give free readings once a week this last semester on Thursdays between 9 am and 2 pm Perth Australia Time +9 GMT/UT

LuciaUruguay
28th December 2006, 04:43 PM
Thanks Aunt Clair, I thought that you were taking a break, it must be hard to do reaings is not? I will try to contact you next week, see you then.

And for the doctor thing, I am really concern about this, I dont know exactly what to do. For now I only talked with my homeopathic doctor wich is also my normal doctor, and she think that I am having allucinations (and the funy thing is that she belives that I do have paranormal stuff, see the paradox?), to my psichologist we arrive at a more "normal" conclusion and is that Aramis is just an imaginary friend and I will talk to her before goin to the psichiatry to see what to do with this, and weel I am not sure about the reaction of my psichiatry but as I said, Aramis is telling me to tell the truth to him and follow the treatment that he wishes, so, probably that is one of the strongest reasons why I am sure they are angels, allucination wont say that stuff dont they?

LuciaUruguay
29th December 2006, 02:48 PM
I talked to my psichologue yesterday and told her EXCATLY what I was feeling and seeing in that other plane. So, after lost of chat she told me that there is high possibility that they are or my concious taking form or another good possibility is that I am having allucinations again. I mean, they are not like normal allucinations but they are in my head, and also auditive allucination (when the angel talks). I told her that I was afraid about talking with my psichiatrist because he is very skeptic and I am afraid of his reaction if he find out that I am having this allucination so she told me that if the angel dont bother me much or becomes violent and intrusive to me I can live with it normally :) So, resuming, I wont tell my psichiatry and I can live with this normally :) I am very happy and quite now because is not dangerous as I thought at first and if they are angels indeed they maybe will help me with my daily life dont you think.

Aunt Clair
29th December 2006, 05:28 PM
You do need to consult someone who is qualified in medicine and I am not but saying that I would like to recommend a film to you called
Living with the Dead which is a based upon the life of medium psychic James van Praagh . His doctor told him it was hallucinations too .

His mother took medication all her life to prevent seeing spirits because it bothered his father too much to deal with it . James began to see his mother when she died and he heard her tell him to believe in himself and not to give in to the diagnosis of mental illness and hallucinations .

He is world famous now , he tours internationally and he is the author of many books . The TV show Ghost Whisperer is his idea and he is a consultant on it .

Again , I am not a doctor . Leave medicine to the doctors .

But angels and spirit are real . If you are concerned that the ones you see are not real then please get a second opinion before accepting that you are having hallucinations . Perhaps we can confirm what you see in a reading . Perhaps there is a clairvoyant you know near you who can do that too . Why not meditate and or pray on this for an answer to be reveal ed to you ?

LuciaUruguay
29th December 2006, 05:45 PM
Like I said, I am gonna try to contact you next week. Also, my parents are friend of a lady that can see people problems just by looking at a picture or looking at you so I am gonna to contact her and see if she help me. Also, I know another lady wich apparently talks to God in person (she has talked in different languages giving messages to people and etc.) and so I will try to get an appiontment and see what she can say to me.
And as for medicine, I am giving a chance to the angel, thats why I am not going to talk to my psichiatry yet. Only if this turn to be disturbing, then I talk to him. Thansk.