PDA

View Full Version : Left / right side alternating pulsing. NEW 1 yr update.

stargazer
5th December 2006, 08:41 AM
Hiya fellow NEWbies and energy folk...

Well I've been doing NEW for about a year now, spend about an hour a day doing it, and thought I'd check in with an update on a phenomenon I've noticed just recently.

This is tickling my memory and I know I've read things along these lines before, but I'm not an expert, I know I've read about major alternating meridians... but it seems to me that the energy body (at least mine) pulses from side to side.

For example:

I have two blockages under my ears. Let's say I am sponging energy up to those blockages, in equal measure left and right.

After about 10 minutes of doing this... the left blockage "pulses" so that it feels twice as large. When it recedes back to normal size, the right blockage pulses to 2x. And it just keeps cycling over and over and again... Left. Right. Left. Right. The sides never seem to pulse in tandem. It's like that slow cycling sound in the engine room of the Star Trek Enterprise... which I also witnessed once in my aura, while doing a healing. Energy moves in a slow wafting pulse, rather like a languid heartbeat.

This is also keenly felt when bouncing an energy ball from right to left from hip to hip, through the base chakra. First I feel the resistance of the path being made, like a wake being cut through water. Then I become alternately aware of a sort of "opposite" pulse happening so that when my ball is in the right hip, the left hip pulses, and when the ball reaches the left hip, the right hip pulses in response. Because the competing rhythms start to drive me nuts after awhile and I keep having to start over, what I end up doing is naturally just bouncing it in the rhythm of the pulse, so that the pulse and ball bouncing are happening in tandem. It just feels the most natural that way, like energy work to breathing.

Another thing that I've noticed, which may be singular to me, is that in trying to do energy work after a meal, (difficult I know), it honestly feels like 70% of the energy wants to flow downward. I have an impossible time doing any kind of sponging up through the legs because there's a flow happening downwards.

Other stuff? Blockages show up really easily. They burn really hot or cold, like little angry or frozen threads. Before, I had to really hunt and peck for them, but now they totally make themselves known, and sometimes with such astonishing clarity that they make me gasp. The up side is that they clear much quicker. :D

Korpo
8th December 2006, 10:29 PM
There are three major channels (according to Taoist "model") in the body - center, left and right. There are meridians connected to them as well. The major energy lines of the body connect at the lower tantien, and at the top of the head (the "Bai Hui"). My experience with downwards cleansing is that cleaning from the ear or eye level often feels like there are separate sides, but if start at the top, there is more feeling of connection between the sides.

The center of the ear has a major energy exchange port with the outside. While most meridians, vessels and channels are given as vertical, horizontal connections do exist plenty, and can exchange energy on every "level" of the body.

Is there any body anomaly below your ears - swollen lymph nodes, or extremely tense jaw muscles, whatever? My experience is that there are important energy lines going in an arc over the ear and downward behind into the neck. Are these involed?

The points left and right of the lower tantian and the left and the right of the perineum ("bottom" of your pelvis, should be base chakra) are important for the center, left and right channels branching out into the legs.

stargazer
11th December 2006, 12:15 PM
Korpo

Could you elaborate a bit on the energy functions of the ears?

The blockages I have been having problems with (and they are quite persistent) correspond to the area where the lower lobe connects to the neck. Also a bit bit behind the same lobes. The pressure is like someone is lightly pressing their thumbs there. There is a light bump behind my left ear, deep under the skin in the crevice where the lobe meets head. There used to be a hard calcified bump on the front side but I removed it with a blue ink diagram. Yes, I have tense jaw muscles and had to purchase a nightguard.

Anything you can share on that area, techniques for working in that area, would help!

Aunt Clair
15th December 2006, 01:20 AM
Korpo

Could you elaborate a bit on the energy functions of the ears?

The blockages I have been having problems with (and they are quite persistent) correspond to the area where the lower lobe connects to the neck. Also a bit bit behind the same lobes. The pressure is like someone is lightly pressing their thumbs there. There is a light bump behind my left ear, deep under the skin in the crevice where the lobe meets head. There used to be a hard calcified bump on the front side but I removed it with a blue ink diagram. Yes, I have tense jaw muscles and had to purchase a nightguard.

Anything you can share on that area, techniques for working in that area, would help!

I agree with the taoist interpretation of three primary longitudinal meridians which I feel are the kaballistic pillars right , left and core .

But I feel that there are also latitudinal grid lines that cross over throughout the body . These cross vectors occur notably at each sensory organ , each joint , each chakra and each stone . Including but not limited too

brow centre there is a ring of eyes on a band that has as its core the third eye but soon develops two multifaceted eyes of the cobra on either side of the third eye . There is a bar of energy that connects the third eye to the back of the head and a wheel of energy with a core on the chakral column

physical eyes have a grid that connects them to each other but also to the back of the head where energy may enter so there is a wheel of energy spoked to the centre at angles like a bicycle wheel which has a core on the chakral column, but there are also linear energy circuits that are parallel to each other .

Ears ; there is a bar of energy that goes from ear to ear but there is also a cored wheel at this level

Nose a circuit connects the nostrils side to side but also from the nose to the back of the head and another wheel is here too

Mouth a bar from the mouth to the back of the head and a wheel a right side of mouth circuit connects to the left side of the mouth also

the spoked wheels appear on each chakra and at each joint too even to the tiniest toe.

Alex Grey's work illustrates this aptly ;
http://www.alexgrey.com/

The human energy body is a marvellously sophisticated intricate mechanism .

As for the TMJ , and nightguard . Try meditation before you sleep . De Stress and sort out some of those problems instead of grinding your teeth at night .

To remove negativity , toxins and stale prana from the head , I suggest that when you deep cleanse breathe think of the wheels and where they are located . Visualise them . Bring in energy from the crown and expell it in 8 ways 4 cardinal and 4 bicardinal from the crown
then brow , eyes , nose , ears , mouth , throat .Bring energy into the head swirl it around and down and see it come in as fire ,
hot bright yellow electric male dry energy
see it come out the brow eyes nostrils ears and open mouth
then pull down heavy water
cold dark wet blue magnetic female heavy energy
see it come down and flush out the head
hold your breath swirl it down until the head is full
then send it out the brow , eyes , nose , ears , mouth , throat

If you still have a stubborn blockage, use your palm to cover one ear that is blocked and send energy in a loop until it is running fast and clear and clean

This loop is more effective if you can make the opposite palm on the other side of the blockage . Open in protection , deep cleanse breathe , power up then place a palm on either end of the blockage and send energy with each new inhalation from the crown to the heart to the palm across the arm to the other palm until the energy runs fast and clean and clear . Then reverse the flow until it is clear also .

Our hearts and hands are strong . Use your strongest parts to balance self .