PDA

View Full Version : Pre Cog dreams

Leswan
5th December 2006, 11:02 AM
I keep a dream journal and have had two pre-cognitive dreams recently.

Back in September I dreamt of the scene of my grandfather's death (or rather the discovery of his body). It was represented quite symbolically in the dream, and I didn't recognise that I was seeing the event from his perspective. Nor did I think he was going to die after the dream as he was very healthy, and he wasn't mentioned directly in the dream, but rather it took place in his house. The whole scene was instantly recogniseable when I found myself in his house surrounded by the strangers that had appeared in the dream (paramedics, GP, police officer etc).

The other dream I hadn't written down which I am gutted about:

It involved a work colleague having a crash in his new Porsche. In the dream his Porsche was yellow, and the crash involved the car spinning. My colleague wasn't hurt in the dream.

This morning, I arrived at work to be told that the very same colleague was involved in a crash. It transpired that his car had been shunted by a car pulling oput of a junction that then caused his car to spin.

I'm going to write EVERY dream down from now on!!

I've been able to recall my dreams much more vividly since starting NEW and also having undertook a diploma in hypnosis.

Anyone else have precognitive dreams?

Hope you're all very well.

Matt

Plumes.Gris
9th December 2006, 10:33 PM
I've had all too many, but none of them are very significant. I suppose the only significant thing about them is that they happen...which was always witness enough that there's something more than mere materialism. I've heard somewhere that 60% of people have had at least one pre-cognitive dream in their life.

Leswan
11th December 2006, 04:17 PM
Just a quick update.

My dream journal entry for 12th September 2006 discloses a dream where I arrive home from being away with my partner to find that my house has been entered. In the dream, the kitchen door was open.

An old woman was stood outside in my back garden who told me she had been guarding the house since the intrusion.

Back to waking life and last night I arrived home from being away for the weekend, and guess what...? Yup, my house had been broken into! Instead of the back door being forced open, it was the back window adjacent to the door.

outofbodydude
11th December 2006, 05:19 PM
ok nastradomus, ok.... keep up the good work. I had a dream a couple weeks ago that I returned a product I had been wanting to return for a long time...I just had a strong feeling like it needed to be returned right away. So when I woke up I thought that maybe there was somthing to this dream. So I called the company to return the product and they go... wow your just on time... today is the last day you can return it. I was able to see that the dream was more than just a dream, it was telling me to return it asap. My subconsious really looks out for me sometimes.