PDA

View Full Version : Magnets

violetsky
8th December 2006, 06:23 AM
Magnets are helping a few people I know with very serious attachments where mega salt baths are only providing temporary relief. These magnets are also helping me with healing. Please visit the website below to see what is available. In Japan magnets are popularly used in healing by medical doctors. Interestingly western medicine seems very resistant to this concept. However, many famous American golfers swear by these products. Health issues and attachments do seem to be related in many cases and magnets do seem to help where western medicine fails and no clear cut cause for pain or disease are found. This is an interesting avenue to explore and hopefully will open up some windows for people here.

http://www.promagnet.com/

for details on how magnetism helps with healing:
http://www.promagnet.com/testimonials.htm

Note: The orientation of the magnet is critical. One pole if facing the skin can improve the health the opposite pole can make things worse so be very observant when working with magnets. The strength of the magnet is important. You want strong rare earth magnets but need to avoid super strong magnets like those found in hard drives or microwaves since they are too strong and may disrupt the energy body too much.

WARNING! Do not work with magnets if you have a pace maker.

WARNING! Rare earth magnets can kill children and pets if swallowed. They contain poisonous heavy metals among other things. If you have children or pets make sure to get rare earth magnets with a protective cermamic coat that helps prevent this danger.

Best Wishes to All,
violetsky

CFTraveler
8th December 2006, 03:16 PM
I have a wrist magnet that has helped me immensely when I get carpal tunnel syndrome. I swear by it! I have used it on my son's leg when he gets leg pains. (skinny legs, lol.)

DAN
8th December 2006, 07:19 PM
I use the strong round base magnets at night to keep my neg out of my chest, gut and groin area. It works these area to keep me awake at night. I remedied this by inserting the strong magnets in small pillows and keeping them in affected areas. The neg seems to not be able to share the same space as the magnet!

Dan

violetsky
11th December 2006, 08:27 AM
Dear Dan,

Thank you so much for your comment and observation. I really do hope many people experiment with this in a serious way.

Many Thanks,
violetsky

McArthur
11th December 2006, 11:09 AM
I use the strong round base magnets at night to keep my neg out of my chest, gut and groin area. It works these area to keep me awake at night. I remedied this by inserting the strong magnets in small pillows and keeping them in affected areas. The neg seems to not be able to share the same space as the magnet!

I've been using them at my feet occasionally for the same reason, although I am now waking on some nights to find myself laying on my front with high intensity interference on my back. I plan on making my own mattress with the magnets in and have been thinking of creating clothes with the magnets in to wear. I would sew little tiny pockets all over the trousers and shirt with velcro to close the openings and place the magnets in these. I'm broke at the moment but the house sale should be going through fairly soon and I will then be able to afford all this stuff to experiment with. I especially want a night shirt with magnets all over my back....

violetsky, do you have any further testimonials of in what way the magnets are helping people? Have they managed to disrupt an attachment point for example? Where are they placing them and what size magnets are they using?

As said I have used them in my socks with some effect and also placing them in the brim of a woolly hat around my head and this has eased a direct neg interference around my head. I'll sometimes put garlic along with the magnets to double up my defenses.

I haven't been able to afford enough magnets to use them properly but that will change soon and I'll report back on any results. I'm definitely going to make a magnet mattress by gluing the magnets to the underside of a thin mattress pad added to my bed. The magnets themselves can be got quite cheaply on ebay rather than buying items ready made from a shop, for those low on funds.

In my personal experience I haven't found any difference between using the north or south pole on these magnets and wondering what evidence there is to show that only the north pole should be used?

Oh, when I first used a set of magnets in the sock of my left foot where I have an attachment point I started to get what is called a "Herx" after about 2 days. This "Herx" is supposedly associated with the dying of bad bacteria in the blood and is very similar to symptoms of an attachment point being dislodged: flu/cold like symptoms, runny nose, tiredness etc. These symptoms go much quicker than a normal cold though.

violetsky
27th December 2006, 05:42 AM
Dear McArthur,

Sorry, for taking so long to respond. It is very important to note that:
1) The orientation of the magnets against your skin is important I think. I tried this out and discovered that if I have pain in a joint that one side of the magnet removes the pain while the other does intensify it as they claim. Once you figure out how to orient one magnet you can figure out the rest. I will go purchase a North/South pole magnet (one with the labels on them and get back to you on which pole needs to be against the skin.) Most people that are using this are purchasing them in the pads from that website I recommended so the side of the magnet is sort of unknown right now.

2) Generally the stronger the magnet the better.

3) They are putting the magnets on spots that are known attachment points. One friend has them around his angles and knees but he also wears them on his wrist and neck sometimes.

20th January 2007, 05:16 AM
Copper has worked miracles for me, in that it deletes all of
that bickering sht from the atmosphere, completely. Anyone
can email me privately for any details, but first ask your guide
/guardian, because they really should already know this, for sure.

It's always been hard for me to maintain any type of shield or
protection. Using copper, permenant placement, you don't have
to remember to do a damn thing. Too, you'll know the copper is
missing if you hear that bickering sht start up again.

Works like a freaking charm,
pe

Kashmirror
25th January 2007, 04:23 PM
Aloha!
How about the newest Fad in the tatto world- I've seen people implant Metal balls under thier skin in a design- on thier shaved heads, in patterns the same used with henna skin tracing dots all along their entire bodies!!! the theme goes along with the design of thier tatoos- giving it a different visual effect. I thought this was ridiculous at first, and what has the fashion world come to, but now I see, these people are just protecting themselves in the most obvious way possible.
---Also, does anyone know about steel wool and it's effects-, perhaps lumping it together in bunches and placing it over areas of your body?>
---As well as, constructing a small box lined with with copper, or aluminum foil and other types of metals - and placing it over your head while you sleep for protection. These suggestions were mentioned to me, and I havn't tried them out, because I found something better- The psychic self Defense book.
--However, these things may acutually work.
Anyone know anything?

Kashmirror
25th January 2007, 04:38 PM
Also I forgot to mention, what about getting an MRI? Magnetic Reasonence Imaging?
I wonder if this helps Hospital patients, without anyone realizing it's theraputic effects?

DAN
26th January 2007, 05:14 PM
Kashmirror

When you use your steel wool on infected areas try putting scent in it and this will make it twice as effective :)

Dan

26th January 2007, 06:27 PM
KashMirror,
I've always suspected that myself, that piercings and that sort of thing might be spiritual in nature, spirits trying to ward off astral-physical. I tend to think that astral was a spiritual fad, as in past-tense. That they've now come out of the closet, that spirits don't need to hide behind that anymore, seems to open up too many freaking doors, walk-throughs, can't control the situation. Nasty creatures, nasty foul creatures (assault). I don't know...
Anyways, nice to hear that you're experimenting like the rest of us, searching for resolve, dont give up. It's sad that folks like us are so rare, and that everyone else is adversarial, intimidating. I've often wondered what puts this situation into play, but I think that I've already covered that in the first paragraph, above.
It's strange, that we all come and go like this, live and die. Often wonder if there might be a purpose in all of this, helping to raise awareness and morality, self-respect, law and order. Noah and the flood sounds strange, like the more humane thing to do would have been to halt reproduction (child birth) instead of drownding and pissing everybody off, bitterness and disrespect.
East (usa)

CFTraveler
26th January 2007, 08:43 PM
---Also, does anyone know about steel wool and it's effects-, perhaps lumping it together in bunches and placing it over areas of your body?>
---As well as, constructing a small box lined with with copper, or aluminum foil and other types of metals - and placing it over your head while you sleep for protection. That sounds dangerous, especially over scratched skin, not to mention uncomfortable.

Kashmirror
3rd February 2007, 07:50 PM
Aloha!
Does anyone know which side of the Magnet is the positive/negative side??
Just some thoughts:
NEGs must be Ionically Positively charged, because Salt and moving water Repels them. Salt as well as moving water, creates Negative Ions which stick to positive Ions floating around dust and other hazards. I think this is the way it works.
On Magnets, the positive and negative poles are attracted to each other and stick. Two positives Repel each other, and two Negatives Repel each other.
I bought some Magnets from The company "Magnet Pro," and the Magnets they sold me are Awsome! It really Works to Repel Negs.
On one side of the Magnet, there is some velcro- so you can stick it to Fabric, It is this side that I believe the Company must not want to touch the consumer. I think the smooth side of the magnet is the Negative pole. The Positive side, has the velcro stuck to it, and is going to attract the negative side of the other Magenet. They stick with your clothing stuck in the middle. That's two Negative poles facing toward your skin, if you were to place this on your clothing.
The Positive Pole is facing outward, which repels the Positivley charged NEG, because two Positivley charged poles Do not stick to each other and prevents the NEG from even touching you. If you were to turn the Magnet around, would this cause the NEG to actually become stuck? Maybe so.
Who knows what would happen if this were to occur?

CFTraveler
3rd February 2007, 11:54 PM
Aloha! No one knows why negs are repelled by moving water, but the most logical sounding (to me, anyway) explanation is that it's the current (water in flux) that does it. The stronger the better. It breaks up their ability to coalesce, and they are not able to manifest. If this is true, any magnetic field will do, regardless of where north is, because it's the flux that gets'em.
Of course, this is purely speculative.

journyman161
4th February 2007, 12:02 AM
Simply tie some thread or string to the magnet & let it swing freely - note which end points North... If I recall correctly the North end is regarded as the positive end

4th February 2007, 10:36 PM

Just my 2 cents, don't waste your time with magnets or sulfur. I've been there, done that... Vitamins and exercise, plenty of minerals, can help one to get a better grip. Problem still, cause the vitamin/minerals work to clear the offending astral, but not their piggy-backing idol spirit/pilot. They'll return just as soon as the vitamin/minerals are depleted; and they will be depleted! The only possible solution that I can see here, is a permenantly fixed vitamin/mineral resolution.

PE

journyman161
4th February 2007, 10:58 PM

Just my 2 cents, don't waste your time with magnets or sulfur. I've been there, done that... Vitamins and exercise, plenty of minerals, can help one to get a better grip. Problem still, cause the vitamin/minerals work to clear the offending astral, but not their piggy-backing idol spirit/pilot. They'll return just as soon as the vitamin/minerals are depleted; and they will be depleted! The only possible solution that I can see here, is a permenantly fixed vitamin/mineral resolution.

PEI have no diea what the part in bold means. I'd have thought that, while a healthy body would be of assistance in maintaining energy & stamina, a healthy mind would make a better defence against negs, & I can't see how any amount of vitamins in whatever combination, will ensure a healthy mind.

I've seen some absolute health-nuts with some very strange ideas so I'd need evidence that vitamins would help prevent wierd stuff from happening to those vulnerable to astral attack.

Magnets at least have a basic rationale to how they might work in such cases.

5th February 2007, 12:35 AM
journeyman,

Physical fitness, muscular tension and awareness, being "buff"
seems to clear the head, to give the child (human) some clarity
and strength; joy.

Furthermore, heavy dosing of vitamins/minerals tend to literally
'sicken/weaken' any invaders; LITERALLY. The chemical reaction,
the word which comes to mind is; CAUSTIC; literally.

I posted a thread about this earlier, here:

### paste ###

I wanted to mention a few things to you, but mainly, I need you to
look very closely at all of my related observations, to judge that
what I am telling you is very real, miracle within.

I started taking mega-dosages of vitamins and minerals back in
1978. Do the math... It takes several weeks to kick in, but I began
to get the feeling that my body was becoming un-inhabitable to them,
unbearable. Literally, I could sense their discomfort, could sense
them jumping or leaping from my body. Then, more and more, I began
to sense things that had always been in my subconsious, things like
bodily balance, intentionally having to balance my body when
standing. Hygiene also, became a much more concious routine. Also, a
joy and peace came over me, happy all the time, me literally holding
my own weight/balance (restored/recaptured equillibrium).

Well dude, just something for you to think about. Add it all
together, and it should show you that I am on to something here.

### reply ####
This group has been very supportive, and I
appreciate all your comments. I think vitamin/minerals call for a critical
analysis. I do have a problem with balance (equillibrium) issues.

Tempestinateapot
5th February 2007, 03:33 AM
I would be very careful of "mega" doses of vitamins and minerals. They aren't FDA approved, which usually means they haven't had enough tests to determine their efficacy. But, it is known that mega doses can damage the liver. Your body only uses the amount it needs, and the rest is filtered through the liver and excreted through the kidneys and bladder. As with alchohol, years and years of filtering certain substances can cause permanent damage.

5th February 2007, 03:00 PM
I've also been reading that minerals which are not plant-based, food-based, the mineral particles are too big to be absorbed into the body, blood and tissue, just pass right through, that it's useless. Vinegar is acidic, coins/jewelery, just thinking that...

Kashmirror
5th February 2007, 03:34 PM
Aloha!
Yes, I would agree, anything ORGANIC will make them Stir about.
I have had an immediate effect- when using Magnets.
Also, anything organic- sprays, shampoos, Natural Foods, Organic Incense, Organic Sulfur, Organic Vitamins and Minerals. Organic Water- and good old Fashioned Exercise.
All of these work.
Now, I must set forth into My own Organic HEAD.
I need to fix it with tools I learned from all you people here. R.B. is #1!!
Thanks a million!

5th February 2007, 11:36 PM
Kash,
You be careful; and please realize that they will try to convince
you of anything, just for a laugh, sport, entertainment. They have
nothing else to do. Who will see it?
PE

journyman161
6th February 2007, 12:02 AM
Using the NEW, PSD (Psychic Self-Defence) & other tools will certainly help. The things mental, astral & spiritual will alter for the better as you focus on them & learn the skills & abilities needed to be more effective in such areas.

Eating good foods, leaving out the chemicals that saturate most pre-prepared foods that people eat these days, staying away from saturated fats & making sure you get a balanced diet with vitamin supplements to make up for any lack will certainly have you feeling better physically.

But thinking what you eat will somehow alter what is going on astrally would seem to be exactly the kind of thing a neg would try to convince you of. It distracts from what is really going on. Too many folk here would be in dire straits if they tried to deal with their situations by changing what they eat.

6th February 2007, 02:16 AM
But thinking what you eat will somehow alter what is going on astrally would seem to be exactly the kind of thing a neg would try to convince you of.

You used the word 'astrally'. Was this intentional? Can you explain?
PE

journyman161
6th February 2007, 03:32 AM
The whole thing about negs seems to be to do with things astral - to say that changing input into the physical body will somehow be a better solution than learning to fix problems (attacks, attachments etc) in the astral side of things seems a little awry.

Vitamins & good diet will help in the sense that a healthy body is needed to allow a person to concentrate & do things like meditation - a hospital bed isn't a very good place to try meditation although most of us would like to be project out of one.

Physical remedies such as mega salt baths or other psychic defence methods can assist in dealing with attachments & may prove more than unpleasant to negs, but still the best way to handle such things is to learn about the astral, to build defences & skills that will let you deal permanently with attacks & attachments.

6th February 2007, 04:18 AM
J,

I agree, that it appears linked to the astral, to most people.
Natural assumption, first guess appears that spirits/guides run
the entire show, that astral is key (a tool), necessary to them
(spirit guides) for some strange reason, to accomplish such deeds.
At first, I thought maybe that spirit was using the astral as a mask,
to conceal their identity, but then I began to think that (odd) maybe
the angels are here astrally, also, and trying to throw us off with all
of this human astral crap, authoring the whole thing.

I've literally seen the human astral trespasser. It's quite amazing
that I can see her (jezebel) clothing and household items, atmosphere,
weapons and sht.

Quote me, Mark my words, vitamin/mineral is "CAUSTIC",
to the possessive invader astral, as explained earlier in this thread.

PE

violetsky
6th February 2007, 06:04 AM
For supplements that are very helpful mood stabilizers I would like to recommend the following:

5-HTP:
This is similar to the component found in milk that is calming and can be purchased in pill form. Follow the directions of course. It is call 5-HTP and is extremely helpful for reducing depression and even OCD and just helps many people regain a sense of well being. This can be purchased at most health food stores.
http://www.raysahelian.com/5-htp.html

Omega 3 gel capsules are excellent for reducing depression and bipolar type feelings and symptoms. For dosage read link below.
http://www.mcmanweb.com/article-15.htm

Lecithine gel capsules and garlic oil - real garlic oil in gel capsules not the deorderized version - help with brain function and keeping the mind clear. Garlic helps reduce body yeast and helps you feel more energized.

Robert Bruce
6th February 2007, 06:15 AM
G'day!

While good health and vitamins is certainly a factor in keeping one free of negative influences/attachments, please keep something in mind here.

We know very little concerning Neg interference with humans. The types of interference vary greatly, because there are so many variables, eg, the types of negs involved, the human factors and weaknesses involved, and environmental and psychological and biological factors. What we do know is based upon repeatable observation, of cause and effect.

There is no single solution to the neg problem that I am aware of.

It is unscientific to state that the use of magnets and fumigants are ineffective, unless a detailed case history is given in support, citing the symptoms experienced, the methods used, the types and strengths of magnets and fumigants, and the results. You may have had no success with these methods, but this does not mean that these methods do not work, or that they will not work well for others. I have had a lot of success with fumigants and magnets, as have many other people working with neg problems.

There are too many variables involved. What works well for many cases may be ineffective for others. So various combinations of countermeasures must be tried to find what works best in any given situation.

Please, in future, when sweeping statements are made, please support them with at least some explanation.

Take care, Robert

bejahu
6th February 2007, 08:22 AM
I'm new here, but I've already read a lot about magnets.

How big does a magnet have to be to be effective? On another thread, there was something about a magnet having to be strong enough to be put to work in a junkyard for it to really work. (I apologise if I've misquoted this!) I assumed this was a joke, but this is all really new to me, so... :oops:

Please could someone just clarify this for me. :)

journyman161
6th February 2007, 08:38 AM
The general sense of it is, the stronger the magnet the better, although tere is some question about which way the magnet is oriented to your body.

There was a guy named Ed Leedskalnin who proved his case by moving several hundred tonnes of large coral blocks around by himself who said that everything is based around north & south pole particles of some kind that are everywhere. They apparently sweep through all matter & space & make up everything there is.

Nobody quite knows just how he did what he did (google 'coral castle' in Miami) & the things he left behind when he died simply will not do the work that was done. So he knew something we don't.

He maintained, in one of the very few reported explanations of what he did, that there was no such thing as gravity, & that everything was based on magnetism of various forms. Given electricity can be generated by the movement of magnetic items, he could very well have known something we don't.

If he is right, it would provide a rather solid (*grins* some of the blocks were 30 tonnes or more) base for the idea that magnetic fields can change the condition of things, our bodies, & astral selves.

Nicolai Tesla held similar views of things & to this day there is speculation over what he invented & how things worked in his view of things. he's another one who seems to ahve known things we don't.

Magnets also violate rather rudely the Newtonian world & take a pretty dramatic swipe at Einstein's universe. Magnets can do work, over at least long periods of time, without apparent consumption of energy. You can use a magnet to push things away, apparently forever, without the field fading. (note this applies to true magnets, not soft metal ones or electromagnets)

So, it is very possible magnetism is far more basic to the cosmos than we think, & it certainly seems a feasible mechanism for affecting things that we would think of as non-physical. The evidence of those here is that it works quite well against negative entities that try to attach themselves to astral bodies. There is also a growing body of evidence that they can help with healing of a variety of conditions & some chiropractors will use them to relieve body problems.

bejahu
6th February 2007, 12:25 PM
Wow! :) I'm feeling a bit blown away by the amount of info you've supplied in just one post. I'm going to look into getting a magnet...

I don't want to start yet another new thread (only been here about 12 hours), and I don't want to hijack this one, but what about people, like me, who rather like one of their negs? He's mischievous, not on my side, but he's companionable - I kind of think of him as my familiar. Unlike grey stuff that just drains me, he's a personality. [This is all still a bit 'out there' for me at the moment... Maybe I am just crazy! :roll: )

Thanks for all the info!

bejahu
6th February 2007, 01:02 PM
It occurred to me that maybe this thing is encouraging me to feel that other people don't like me (which I have a serious, and (almost) wholly irrational, problem with! :( ) so that I will feel grateful for having him around.

You know that feeling you get when someone's sitting just over your shoulder laughing at you...? :x

Kashmirror
6th February 2007, 01:38 PM
I think it best for someone more experienced to reply to your comments, however, if I were you, I'd seriously check-into reading Mr. Robert Bruce's Psychic Self Defense Book, as It saved my life!
My Best Friend didn't like me anymore, and the great personality disapeared when I decided to Take Control Over my own LIfe!

CFTraveler
6th February 2007, 04:56 PM
Wow! :) I'm feeling a bit blown away by the amount of info you've supplied in just one post. I'm going to look into getting a magnet...

I don't want to start yet another new thread (only been here about 12 hours), and I don't want to hijack this one, but what about people, like me, who rather like one of their negs? He's mischievous, not on my side, but he's companionable - I kind of think of him as my familiar. Unlike grey stuff that just drains me, he's a personality. [This is all still a bit 'out there' for me at the moment... Maybe I am just crazy! :roll: )

Thanks for all the info! I see a contradiction: familiar vs. not on my side. Companionable? As opposed to what?

bejahu
6th February 2007, 05:38 PM
I see a contradiction: familiar vs. not on my side. Companionable? As opposed to what?

When I had my breakdown, although I knew he wasn't on my side, he was the least unfriendly entity around me. He wouldn't be deeply put out if things went well for me, but it's in his nature to stir up trouble. I described him as kind of like a witch's familiar, in that he hung around me and was smaller than me. I would've thought a witch's familiar would be more helpful & protective towards its witch. (I would hope so, for the witch's sake! :wink: )

If you feel very alone and lonely, even something unfriendly that gives you company is companionable. I wasn't alone - my husband is wonderful - but discarnate entities are much closer to you than incarnate ones. To explain: if you're very depressed and unable to communicate with your loved ones, a discarnate entity who knows you're thoughts can feel close to you.

This discarnate entity may be (or may at least have started out) as a figment of my imagination.

Does this explain? Do you feel sceptical that this is a neg attack because of the terms I put it in? I'm open to opinions.

When I got well a couple of years ago, I managed to make contact with discarnate entities that are on my side (guides, etc). I can't deny I have a certain fondness for my 'familiar', but if he's been screwing up my thoughts as much as I began to suspect this afternoon, he's got to go...

journyman161
6th February 2007, 07:24 PM
One thing that seems fairly common to people's experiences of negs is that in some way, the negs isolate them. Whether by bringing on behaviour that makes others stay away, or by screwing around with their thoughts so that they 'decide' things that then cause them to back away from contact.

Yours sounds like the 2nd kind.

Does the actual tangible evidence support the idea people arbitrarily don't like you? Or do they often talk to you, approach you & get pushed away because of your fear of them or feelings about them? Be objective here. Is it really happening or is it you think it will so you back off before they can get to know you?

I'd suggest doing as KM says above, reading Practical Psychic Self Defence or in the meantime check the basics HERE (http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=10) & see if shielding & protecting yourself males some difference.

If you have a neg, it isn't there for your benefit OK? No matter how cleverly disguised it is.

CFTraveler
6th February 2007, 09:26 PM
Bejahu wrote:

If you feel very alone and lonely, even something unfriendly that gives you company is companionable. I wasn't alone - my husband is wonderful - but discarnate entities are much closer to you than incarnate ones. To explain: if you're very depressed and unable to communicate with your loved ones, a discarnate entity who knows you're thoughts can feel close to you. I agree, but as Jman posted above, if they work to keep you isolated and then offer company then it's time to break the cycle.

This discarnate entity may be (or may at least have started out) as a figment of my imagination. Instead of a figment of your imagination, would you consider it a projection of a part of your subconscious? A quality of yourself that may not be doing well itself? Sometimes we objectify portions of ourselves that we've isolated in the past, and then they acquire a 'life of their own'. Could this be the reason you feel kinship towards this entity?

violetsky
7th February 2007, 02:31 AM
I'm new here, but I've already read a lot about magnets.

How big does a magnet have to be to be effective? On another thread, there was something about a magnet having to be strong enough to be put to work in a junkyard for it to really work. (I apologise if I've misquoted this!) I assumed this was a joke, but this is all really new to me, so... :oops:

Please could someone just clarify this for me. :)

All you need are small rare earth magnets. They are about the size if a dime to a quarter and are very strong for their size. Check out the website link I provided at the start of this thread. I copied the link below.
http://www.promagnet.com/

bejahu
7th February 2007, 08:17 AM
I really do appreciate people taking me seriously on here, so thanks to everyone who's replied! I came off the forum yesterday and suddenly had all these massive thoughts about how stupid I am to be even considering this stuff. It got pretty bad. Coming back today and seeing your replies is such a boost. :)

Violetsky: I noticed from your previous post that rare earth magnets are the best. I had a look at the site you recommended and then sought out the UK equivalent. I think I'll get one off eBay, though (cheaper).

CFTraveler & Journyman: People genuinely seem to like and appreciate me. I'm open-minded, computer literate (I do voluntary work), sympathetic :wink: . I'm not trying to go on an ego trip here, honest. People seek me out, ask my advice, seem to want my company. And I like other people, on the whole. Then I get away from them and I start feeling they really don't like me, I made an idiot of myself, they were just being polite...

I had a lot of rejection, etc, in my upbringing, so I tend to put it down to that. I talk to my husband about it and he works through it with me (when he's not so frustrated about how idiotic it is that he doesn't know what to do!). There is no logical reason - over 90% of the time - for these feelings.

When I feel really low, I really believe that my husband despises me and only tolerates me because I keep the house ticking over and he needs someone here to supervise the kids... This is awful!

I realise that if something attached to me is causing this stuff, it has to go. Yesterday, I tried cutting it off and burning the stump. (I've done this before (about 20 years ago) when I was being manipulated by a guy with a crush on me and the effect was remarkable, so I know it can work.) I also called on angels to help me, but I still can't help feeling a fondness for this thing. :roll:

Kashmirror:
My Best Friend didn't like me anymore, and the great personality disapeared when I decided to Take Control Over my own LIfe!

How do you mean?

Kashmirror
16th February 2007, 08:54 PM
Aloha!
I mean- Realize You're Co-dependence.
I'm trying to get rid of my own. The Neg has isolated me for years, and it has had a great psychological impact on me- All of which I had no knowledge of until I became aware of the Neg to begin with. People call it in this Forum, The Pandora's Box Phenomen.
The only way I can describe it, is the way Robert Bruce Describes it. It has no emotion- it doesn't Understand emotion or see's emotion as weakness.
It is like a snake, capable of mocking human emotion, manipulative, and then snaps right back into it's coldness the minute it gets you to do what it wants.
If you're paying attention you'll be aware of it's inconsistancy and over-all predicatability. You might also find that you are Capable of greater of Intelligence, and that It is Indeed HOLDING YOU DOWN!!!

bejahu
17th February 2007, 09:20 AM
What you say is so true - over the last week or so I've become aware of what this neg is doing. I've been putting a lot of effort into strengthening my aura, cutting him off me, and I'm feeling better inside (less stupid negative thoughts - although I've had them so long I think that some of them really have become mine!)

It's very strange, he's made my life much harder (it seems) but I can't bring myself to be really angry with him. I can't help thinking that if he gets his act together and starts drawing energy from inexhaustible universal love, rather than me, he can come back.

I've started reading Robert Bruce's book now and, from what I've read, it seems that it wouldn't be possible for me to stay in contact with him if he wasn't stealing my energy, because of the type of entity he is.

Perhaps this is his way of playing me again: I'm the type of person who takes in stray cats, etc, etc... It seems likely that this is his way of playing me, and I don't know how to get over it!

As long as I work on strengthening myself, and realise that my negative thoughts aren't necessarily coming from me, perhaps it's not too much of a problem. :?:

Kashmirror
18th February 2007, 05:42 PM
Aloha!
You are the type of person who takes in strays?? Sounds just like me, and this is what has been happening to me- just becuase I'm also TOO NICE...
-Allowing Someone to INVADE your Personal SPace!!! THis is Bad!! Don't ever let anyone lean over you from behind- OR- if they are standing next to you-Don't let them lean across you- AS IF YOU WERE NOT THERE>
-YOU are a human- Deserving Respect Of Space!!!!
-In a recent dream, THe NEG LEaned over me from behind, pretending it was someone trying to write something down in a hurry- and the page was in from of me.
This is how IT Gained Access to me- ONce again!!!!!
As Well As----
- In my dreams, when the NEG Is losing it's attachement to me, It has to act fast- It has tried to pretend to be needing Help in the most worst ways- -Mouth to Mouth recusitation/CPR
-It turned into a Crying Baby in need of a Hug-tricking me of picking it up.
-A Para-pelegic person, who was stranded in the middle of a disaster- and needed to be Picked up- Rescued, So I picked it up and carried it away to Saftey- Then when I woke up, I realized I had been carrying IT for Hours, throughout many many dreams after.
-A lost DOG, Or one of my own Pets- needing to be Petted-touched.
-An old woman in need of company
-A thirsty Elder in need of my water, (I had a bottle of water) so I felt sorry and gave it to her.
-One of my siblings, one of parents, one of my relatives.
-Scenerio's of Me Answering the Door to my house- not suspecting the NEg is on the other side- somehow- just by opening up the door- this allows it Access to YOU, So it can disturb you for the remainder of your dreams.
---As well as many many many other tricks it has used and will continue to use against me, until I learn Dream lucidity- which will involve me realizing what it looks like and then batteling the NEG until It ceases to exist, and then I learn how to Astral Project so It Can-not bother me ever again.

Palehorse Redivivus
15th October 2007, 02:06 PM
*thread bump attack!*

I've been experimenting with some small yet surprisingly strong neodynium magnets on blockages and neg issues, to good effect. I have a recurring crown/3rd eye block, so I went 24 hrs with two of them taped behind both ears. I was hoping they wouldn't just scramble my brain, but I got a good feeling from having them on initially, so I kept going with it. At this point not only does my energy up there feel a lot more clear, but my ears, which have usually felt (physically) blocked to varying degrees for the past few years, feel clear too. :shock:

As far as neg issues, my chest seems to get targetted a lot. Its not uncommon for me to wake up feeling like something heavy and nasty is wrapped around, or sitting inside, causing me to feel like hell mentally and physically until I do something to clear it. Early this morning I woke up and knew something had been around, so I simply taped one of those magnets to my chest and laid back down. In no time at all I felt it clearing, and I woke up again later feeling good.

So I would say there definitely seems to be something to this, and I'll be continuing to use 'em and seeing what other applications they might be good for.

Astral Exorcist
17th October 2007, 02:38 AM
Imagine putting the best magnetic underlay together with the coolest watercrossing design under your bed. I don't know how to fund the money though. What a problem.

I've got some pretty strong neodymium magnets but it doesn't completely stop neg activity completely. So magnets isn't countermeasure a 1 fit size for to stop.

DAN
17th October 2007, 04:15 PM
I've got some pretty strong neodymium magnets but it doesn't completely stop neg activity completely. So magnets isn't countermeasure a 1 fit size for to stop.

Your right it doesn't stop neg activety "but" it does in the area of the strong magnet (i get my magnets from a tool outlet store which are welding magnets. I can buy 2 for 4 dollars they are rated at lifting fifty pounds, so there pretty strong) I've been toying with these quite abit latley
on the effectiveness of blocking it's attachment process and it definatly does the job. But one of the strange things i've noticed is the voices are affected by this also. When magnets are in place it's hard to make out full sentences by the neg.

Dan

CFTraveler
17th October 2007, 04:31 PM
But one of the strange things i've noticed is the voices are affected by this also. When magnets are in place it's hard to make out full sentences by the neg.

Dan Interesting. Are you placing it on your head? And how big is it?

DAN
17th October 2007, 06:26 PM
But one of the strange things i've noticed is the voices are affected by this also. When magnets are in place it's hard to make out full sentences by the neg.

Dan Interesting. Are you placing it on your head? And how big is it?

No protection on the head at this point these strong magnets are laid out over my chest and back (it really took a lot of playing around with to make it work and comfortable to sleep with) I've made a magnetic neckless out of hemitite that are magnetic (way stronger than the cow magnet one i had before) This has affected it's ability to make it's attachments on my neck and jaw. Which makes bald circles in my beard so the magnets stop this but does not heal them it takes the ink pen trick to do it. I took the family on a four day camping trip in Aug. So without the neckless protection my face was loaded up again with these bald spots. The neckless alone does not effect the voices.

So you would think the head area would be the source of the voices but on me it's blocking the main chakras from chest to groin that effects this.

The water system also effects the voices but it's not instant by morning it usually takes the voices a half the day to get spunky it pretty much wants left alone.

So in short water and magnets are very effective together. IMHO it seems like magnets are more effective than water in there own way. magnets prevent & water fixes :)

Dan

Astral Exorcist
18th October 2007, 12:14 AM
I'm getting 76magnets the size of good ones found in old dead HHD's. Next up is magnetrons from old microwaves. Someone is selling it on auction ten of them for 20dollers. I'll see how it works but no garantee's, hey!

Their is this horseshoe magnet that can pick up 15 kg iron and keys from the sea bed but that will definitely blow up all the house hold eletriculs.

CFTraveler
18th October 2007, 03:13 PM
Next up is magnetrons from old microwaves. Someone is selling it on auction ten of them for 20dollers. Please be careful with those. Some have beryllium which is highly toxic.

http://www.mesothelioma-asbestosis.info ... neumonitis (http://www.mesothelioma-asbestosis.info/Lung-Diseases/berylliosis-chronic-beryllium-disease-cbd-acute-chemical-pneumonitis)

Korpo
18th October 2007, 05:36 PM
I really don't think magnetic protection gets better with bigger magnets. Looking for bigger ones all the time might just be a waste of time or even detrimental.

Oliver

journyman161
18th October 2007, 09:01 PM
I don't think they're hunting down bigger magents, just better ones - magnets can be higher gauss without needing to be larger.

I'd have thought that if a mild magnetic field has an effect, a stronger one would have a stronger effect. Some chiropractors use them & they seem to go for the strongest they can find.

If a magnetic field can affect negs then a stronger field should provide better protection.

Even so, caution is advisable - I'm not sure I'd want to go wearing a strong-field magnet 24/7

DAN
19th October 2007, 04:15 PM
I really don't think magnetic protection gets better with bigger magnets. Looking for bigger ones all the time might just be a waste of time or even detrimental.

Oliver

I like to think sometimes i'm a grown up :? Since i have a stuck neg and well under control. (The one in my life (my wife) is mainly the opinion i look for / that counts! She'll tell me if i'm going in the wrong direction. So far i haven't heard a complaint.) It's going to be a test rodent.

Dan

Turquoise
4th December 2007, 07:41 PM
I am confused as to which way I am meant to have the magnet against me! I read all this thread but I am still confused, how do you know which was should face you, and does it matter?

CFTraveler
4th December 2007, 07:49 PM
I know some will have a preference, but I don't think it matters. I believe the reason that magnets work is that the neg gets caught in the flux line and can't manifest or have an effect if the flow is strong, because it'll wear it down. So whether it's negative or positive or even sideways, the flow is going to be affecting it.
I think we have an 'image' of a magnet attracting or repelling something because it does that with certain iron-based metals, but it's power is not in attracting anything, it's in causing flow, which is detrimental to the neg, in a similar way that moving water is detrimental to the neg.

Turquoise
4th December 2007, 08:17 PM
Thanks. So would you have to have a magnet permanently, or just until the thing went away? Does it remove the neg or just keep it at bay in other words?

CFTraveler
4th December 2007, 08:25 PM
The thing about negs is that they are a natural part of the astral wildlife- they are mostly simple earth elementals. Like bugs or bacteria- in their place they're no problem, but occassionally when they go where it's a problem for us then, well, it's a problem for us. Of course, I'm not talking about higher order demons- that's a completely different theme in this case.
So, you can get rid of them in the sense of them not finding you that convenient, but some believe they can't be 'killed', because, in the strict organic sense of the word, they were never 'alive' to begin with.