PDA

View Full Version : Robert's revised method...?

TranQ
8th December 2006, 06:30 PM
As far as the 3 STORAGE CENTERS are concerned,

Robert teaches in AD to only actively fill the sub-navel storage center (located below the navel, above the pubic line, 2 inches inside the body). He says only fill this one, then the engery will automatically overflow upwards into the sub-heart storage center, which will then overflow upward into the sub-brow storage center. He then says that actively filling the sub-heart and sub-brow directly could cause many imbalances, emotional and psychic.

In his revised energy ball method of NEW, guided audio, at the end he guides one to actively fill the heart storage center directly, which is an apparent direct contradiction to his warnings given in AD.

Was this part of his revision like the energy balls revision? I wanna make sure I am doing the best techniques.

Just a lil confused...

star
8th December 2006, 07:17 PM
Keep in mind that some people gain clairvoence to a point where they may decide for one person one way of storing energy would be best tailored a bit differently to match that particular person. No one person is the same so what you read in the books and online should be ttaken with a grain of salt, just use your own intuition and a bit of experimentation. Its always safe as long as your not activly attempting to "over-do-it" so to speak.

So I'd say that your not going to run into the "best technique, best way to do a technique." Very often, although you'll be able to see what would be the best way for you to work it out.

Good luck

Rayson
8th December 2006, 08:05 PM
Tran Q- I forget whether or not I've heard this exercise. I think I did and know what instructions you're referring to, but if I could get a link, that'd be appreciated.

star
8th December 2006, 08:17 PM
It may be in the tutorial section of the website, I don't know. Although it is In the book; "Astral Dynamics." He could have been refering to that.

TranQ
9th December 2006, 05:16 AM
Heres the simplified version:

Robert says in Astral Dynamics : Only fill sub-navel storage center.(also warns against filling the higher storage centers)

Robert says at the end of guided audio : Actively fill sub-heart storage center.

I hope I am making it clear that these are not referring to the chakras, but to the storage centers.

Here is that link:
http://astraldynamics.com/download/EnergyWork.mp3

Very curious if this is part of his latest revisions.

Thanks! Your input is much appreciated.

Rayson
9th December 2006, 06:25 AM
I hope I am making it clear that these are not referring to the chakras, but to the storage centersYup- you are being clear, and I too am confused by the apparent contradiction. As Robert is very busy at the moment, I'm not sure we can get an answer right away, but I think you should post this in the Ask Robert section. In the meantime, I would continue putting more emphasis on the sub-naval center, until you feel confident in your energy systems and your self-awareness. Since we already know that filling the sub-heart storage center results in emotional issues, if you have a strong grasp of self, you will be able to monitor yourself for any negative changes, and thusly may be able to fill it more directly in a manner which keeps you safe too. I actually feel like part of why it can be filled in that setting is what comes previous to it in the rest of the session, but I'm only guessing.

CFTraveler
9th December 2006, 05:53 PM
I would also recommend to make sure you have filled your sub-navel storage center before you start working on your heart center, since working the lower storage center is what is recommended to help with emotional issues.
I think this is what Rayson said but in a different way. :lol:

TranQ
9th December 2006, 06:48 PM
Well thats just it, he warns against filling anything other than the sub-navel altogether. Once the sub-navel is full, it'll overflow automatcally upward, and then from the heart to the sub-brow. (He said filling these up is a lifetimes work.)

Thanks for your help!

(to tell the truth i was a lil excited to fill the heart center, it changed things up a bit)

Aunt Clair
15th December 2006, 01:36 AM
Imho , I fill them all when they are ripe and as guided .

But I feel that when he wrote that in AD it was pertinent to him at that stage of his development and that when he revised it , he had moved on . Robert Bruce is a metaphysical pioneer . He goes straight to the source and reveals methods as he understands them at that time and it is a mark of integrity when he makes a revision because of a more complete understanding .

There was a truth once held by many that the
sub naval storage centre aka earth stone aka male tan tien
should be filled by the aspirant and this would ignite the flame to raise kundalini . Filling the body above that was considered risky .

I am reminded of the images of the swollen bellied ascetic guru who are skinny beyond imagining but for this protrudance . I do not feel that the belly is swollen as on a starving child with a hernia from malnourishment . I feel that on the healthy but thin guru the belly is swollen from energy taken into the subnaval centre . Robert and I have discussed this , it was his observation not mine and I agreed with him.

Recall that so much of what is written esoterically lead us to believe that kundalini could only rise . We know that is not complete truth now .
So I feel it is with the storage centres and all the stones that follow . Buidl them up as they will grow .Through right thought , right wrods , right actions and service to humanity . Through diligent meditation and energy exercises all the centres will fill naturally ,

I believe that the human energy body continues to evolve slowly and that a higher vibrational energy is apparent in each new generation , so we must take old truths and modify them to new parameters .

TranQ
15th December 2006, 11:54 PM
Right.
I hold Robert Bruce in the highest regards and any revisions he makes just says to me, that he will continue to provide the best methods he knows of, and is humble enough, and cares for humanity enough to share them.
If actively filling the higher centers is a revision, then I want to move forward with it, or any other revision he would make.

ThanQs Robert! :-)