PDA

View Full Version : Theory on how pk works in regards to NEW

oath
9th December 2006, 06:58 AM
The energy movement, at its lowest, is subtle. The more you practice and increase flow, vitality levels, strength of will, breath etc.. the "heavier" the energy becomes. The ancient chinese text, the secret of the golden flower, explains it as the energy crystalizing. I think blockages are formed when crystalized or heavy energy is gathered into a spot to prevent more subtle energies from passing or flowing. The text can be found on wikkipedia for free.

Rayson
9th December 2006, 07:51 AM
I couldn't find the text on wikipedia. I'm known for missing the obvious.

Instead I found it here:
http://www.harvestfields.ca/ebook/01/088/00.htm

wstein
10th December 2006, 05:31 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_of_the_Golden_Flower

D.B.
28th December 2006, 05:25 AM
Wait, if energy becomes heavier the more you practice using it... doesn't that imply that both energy blockages will become more common the more you practice and that 'heavy' energy will impede your attempts to project into the higher planes?

oath
28th December 2006, 05:41 AM
Wait, if energy becomes heavier the more you practice using it... doesn't that imply that both energy blockages will become more common the more you practice and that 'heavy' energy will impede your attempts to project into the higher planes?

no, it moves in levels. Blockages seem to appear most commonly when trauma happens. In other words, you have strong energy, strong will, and strong focus etc.. then emotional damage occurrs, thus weakening the will and focus thus leaving you with energy that becomes very hard to move or manipulate given the current state of affairs, and thus over time, 'crystalizes' or 'hardens' forming a blockage. To remove the blockage, will and focus must be increased that we may once again manipulate the heavier energies. Think Levels. Levels to energy, levels to focus, levels to will, levels to emotion, etc.. A lvl 1 will power wouldnt be able to do much to a lvl 3 anger emotion-energy.

D.B.
12th January 2007, 11:06 PM
Blockages seem to appear most commonly when trauma happens Physical trauma, emotional/spiritual trauma or both?

oath
13th January 2007, 05:53 AM
Blockages seem to appear most commonly when trauma happens Physical trauma, emotional/spiritual trauma or both?

Yes, generally, negative energy

kiwibonga
13th January 2007, 09:26 PM
Hmm... What was the name of this russian lady who could do psychokinesis... There's a black and white movie of her going around youtube and whatnot...

Anyway, they said that in order to make objects move, she had to use a medically puzzling ability: she had control over her heartbeat, and it would start beating extremely fast when she was moving objects.

She basically created stress artificially, using thought only... She wasn't in meditative trance or relaxed at all, she was just extremely stressed, and according to the article about her, her heart weakened and caused her early death.

So your theory makes sense to me for that reason... One thing to consider is that stress causes one to take action sometimes... Could it be that this stress increases willpower?

Or could it be that mixing "negative energy" with "positive energy" creates a reaction, friction, a new type of energy that can affect the physical?

journyman161
14th January 2007, 01:53 AM
I think you're talking about Nina Kulagina - I've seen the film - it is difficult to see how it could be faked.

There was also 'Little Stasia' who was Polish I think - who could levitate things between her hands & did it under controlled conditions. Apparently observers could see 'threads' between her hands & the objects - but they weren't there before she started & trying to cut them didn't do anything. Maybe 'astral' threads?

oath
14th January 2007, 06:57 AM
Or could it be that mixing "negative energy" with "positive energy" creates a reaction, friction, a new type of energy that can affect the physical?

I couldnt say with certainty, as the order, variation, and degree of energies can get incredibly complex but yes in many instances this seems to be the case. Only when it is the case I dont call it simply or generally positive and negative, I call it yin and yang. Something apparently happens along the lines of an explosion/implosion between these two forces but other words as you mentioned "mixing" also seem to apply, Binding and splitting are also good words. Ive heard others mention fusing them together or fusion but dont know any details.