PDA

View Full Version : Lucid dream

Di Amanga
12th December 2006, 11:52 AM
I was doing a little NEW before sleaping, but now for the first time I was storing energy in the sub-navel area (think it gave me a lucid)...

However, last night I was going to sleep, and finaly got to sleep (although I don't remeber it).. Then, first thing I remeber i was having a dream. In that dream I was talking to a girl and she menshoned a word "lucid".
Then I sudennly became lucid. It was the most lucid dream I have ever had before. It was full of some kind of simbolic meaning, it was something related to my subconsence or my soul (can't remember much of a talk with the Tree that was a simbol of my subconcense)..

Anyway, when I have awaked, I had this like pain at the site of sacred (navel) chakra.. the pain was at the very thick area.. It didn't hurt much, it was more like a sharp pain. Don't know what this is related with...

Beekeeper
13th December 2006, 06:46 AM
Good work with the lucid dream. What a great way to get lucid! I believe the energy work does enhance the quality of the lucid dreams. Now, you just need to recall and record those deep insights so you can put them to use.

In regards to the pain you experienced, perhaps you encountered a block or simply overstimulated the centre. If overstimulating the brow centre can lead to headache and overstimulating the second chakra can induce a sexual response, then I guess it's conceivable that stimulation of the third chakra could have such an effect as you experienced.