PDA

View Full Version : Mood and energy storage

Dsmoke
12th December 2006, 08:42 PM
When you are raising energy, does your mood and personal energy state affect the quality of the energy you send to your sub-navel center? For instance, if you're really excited and in a good mood, will this enhance the quality of the energy you store? Or is it all the same because you're drawing it up from the relatively stable earth/sky/etc. ?

ETA: And if you happen to be in a bad mood or in negative surroundings, is this a bad time to do energy raising and storage, or does it not matter?

Di Amanga
12th December 2006, 09:14 PM
Hmm, in my opinion the ammount of energy stored can be larger.. However I do not know much about this, I'm only talking logicaly.

If we are so in the mood, than our body could "produce" more energy, that can be stored in sub-navel area by the regular energy storage technic

Once again, don't know much about it.
Peace

oath
12th December 2006, 09:48 PM
From what I see, a the energy itself determines mood. Lots of energy usually mean a better mood, ie higher emotions (surplus of love energy etc..). If you are having trouble with raising energy while in bad mood, I would reccamend disassociation with the emotion or ignoring it (which is also good for thought control and low energy management).

As far as quality, I think that comes later. Yes I do think that a better mood would put someone in a better position to make higher energy vs being in a bad mood(bad mood can cause you to make/process bad energy). But otherwise, the energy shouldnt be changed until its processed as generally it is baseless prana or chi.

Aunt Clair
14th December 2006, 10:17 AM
When you are raising energy, does your mood and personal energy state affect the quality of the energy you send to your sub-navel center?
Imho , the mood of the person raising energy directly affects the amount and quality of energy they are able to raise at that time . Moods can elevate energy or depress energy . For example in a spiritual church , laughter and singing help to raise the energy so that sitters are able to get better messages . The theory is that the higher energy makes the spiritual connection better . Also it is noted that angry , sadness and fear make the connection worse .

It is common practice to deep cleanse breathe before powering up so that
negativity and blockages are reduced .

I feel it is best to have a laugh before energy work and then de-stress even more by chilling out and tuning in . Open in protection , enter a light trance , deep cleanse breathe and then power up .