PDA

View Full Version : A Question about your Book

Astral Exorcist
13th December 2006, 07:38 AM
In your book astral dynamics.

You explain how we enter trance that projector has already missed the projection and is stuck in the etheric body. There is no point trying to trigger the projection reflex because it will reel in the projected double.

This is true Im a strong believer. From first hand experience

You haven't described a solution how too get passed the mind split instead of ending up in the tranced body and how to end up projecting instead of having to stay in trance.

Robert Bruce
6th March 2007, 01:25 PM
G'day!

I discuss this and give solutions in Astral Dynamics, and in Mastering Astral Projection.

The solution is to use high emotion during reentry, to keep time out of body very short, and to work with both aspects of yourself to improve your chances of success. By working with yourself, I mean, if you experience OBE exit sensations, the aspect of yourself still in your physical body mind should relax and keep its mind clear and try to keep itself out of the way as the projected double reenters, savagely shouting its success.

There is no easy solution and I am still working on this problem. I recently watched a class of mine follow a one hour hemi sync OBE exit, with my voice over. So I got to sit back and watch. Half of the class were out of body inside ten minutes. I observed this with astral sight. I communicated with some of them, but it was like they knew they were out of body and what to do, but could not be bothered because what they were doing was interesting. They did not want to reenter until they were forced to at the end of the session. Projectors are so in the 'now' that they seem to have little memory or logic ability, and little desire to follow instructions.

A difficult nut to crack.

Affirmations, self hypnosis, and better discipline would seem to be the obvious keys to success.

Robert Bruce.