PDA

View Full Version : Advice on how to remove psychic hook

Tara
19th December 2006, 01:57 PM
I hope I am posting this in the right place.

I need some advice about how to remove a psychic hook. It is attached to a cord through my heart chakra. It is anchored at the back of my chakra. If it were physical, it would be like a grappling hook thrust through the front of my chest.

I suspect at the other end is neg of some kind. I can't quite make it out.

I'm in some physical discomfort - not pain at the moment but there certainly has been in the past. It's impacting my breathing and throwing out my neck, shoulders and back.

I do the LBRP, QC and MP reguarly, but it doesn't seem to make a difference to this cord and hook.

"Cutting'" the cord is not effective.

I have had very bad psychic attack in this area in the past, plus it is a physical weak point as I have had a fractured neck and slipped discs in my upper back. Physically, my upper back has been a problem for years. I suspect that the neg has used my physical weakness to slip the hook in.

Previously, I hae used a combination of Reiki, energy work and personal process work (ie counselling) to remove hooks and cords, but I am pretty certain this particular hook is to a neg, not a person, which is why my methods aren't working.

Any ideas on removal would be gratefully received.

Thanks,
Tara

20th December 2006, 02:53 PM
I agree, Mega Salt bath I think would be extremely effective...just follow the instructions and watch the warnings.

Astral Exorcist
26th December 2006, 06:06 AM
Ahhh how fast does the water need to travel?

Showers never brake my attachment. And no weird sensations.

Tara
7th January 2007, 10:31 AM
I just want to give an update. I tried some salt baths and 'burning' the attachment. I had some success. Then I had a dream about the crystal 'sunstone'. I forgot about it for a day or two until someone mentioned it. I looked up it's metaphysical properties and saw it was supposed to 'remove hooks'.

I wore a piece for a few days and have slept with it by my bed since then.

I haven't had any problem with the hook since then. I think it was a combination of all the methods I tried, but I think the sunstone was they key.

I believe the hook was coming from a person I know and care about, and tht this person has an entity, or entities attached to her. I think they are parasitic but not malevolent.

My friend doesn't believe in entities etc so she is not open to doing anything about it. I have had a few weeks away from her as I usually see her a couple of times a week.

Kashmirror
25th January 2007, 05:42 PM
ALoha!
I was curious about how fast the water should travel too. I have two small submersable aquarium pumps, but when I plugged in some tubing to them, the water that came out the other end, was just like a really slow flow. Does any one know about how fast is the correct speed of water should be flowing?

DAN
25th January 2007, 07:30 PM
Kashmirror

Any speed is better than nothing :) The more speed the more trouble you give your neg.

Dan

DAN
25th January 2007, 09:45 PM
Another thing this was talked about doing this during the mega salt bath. Don't have the pumps in the tub with you :shock: I'm sure i'm just beong parinoid about this. But have the pumps in another water source.

Dan

CFTraveler
25th January 2007, 11:59 PM
Another thing this was talked about doing this during the mega salt bath. Don't have the pumps in the tub with you :shock: I'm sure i'm just beong parinoid about this. But have the pumps in another water source.

Dan Better safe than sorry, I always say. :D