PDA

View Full Version : um, im kinda worried and curious and wanting this?!

oath
19th August 2005, 05:35 PM
someone just told me about how he suspected me of having a spiritual awakening which is like kudalini stuff, right? well i was reading up on it and came here http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=270 noticed a lot of the sypmptoms and now im a little worried cuz im only 19 and havnt even been doing this stuff for a year yet. actually its more like 2 months. so um could someone give me advice or can u sense this type of thing to tell me if i am having it or not? cuz im kinda freaked....

oath

edit: advice if u like its very much welcome basically a yes or no answer first on if it can be detected b4 i impart with the information plz :?

Sachiel
19th August 2005, 05:45 PM
Kundalini is natural. If it awakened in you it was its time. I mean, you want it right? The wanting of awakening is the first sign of being ready. That's what a friend of mine told me, and she has awakened Kundalini. She said that even though I'm thirteen I am ready if I am willing and wanting to take this action.

Sachiel
19th August 2005, 05:46 PM
Also, noticeably, your subconscious feels yopu may be ready, or at least I guess. Have you not noticed that you've been drawn to the avatar of a dragon made of fire?

Kundalini is sometimes represented as a serpent of fire, right? Your affinity or wanting to have an avatar like that may be symbolic.

oath
19th August 2005, 05:50 PM
um ya but the thing is....eh oh well there are these beings and they are spirits from somewhere like another galaxy and supposed to be helping me, like developing and stuff, i was told they started the spark in the astral fire u may have heard of, but.....can they do this? can they do something like this? cause it to occur? they are what i would call friendly and everything but it doesnt seem quite right if they force something like this. sure i want it to happen but im a little worried here!!!!!!!!!

edit: and can plz someone just like sense to make sure b4 i get my panties in a bunch or something>?????

Sachiel
19th August 2005, 06:21 PM
If beings like this or our higher selves DIDN'T force things like this it would never hapen in many of us.

If you want it, think of it as a gift.

If you are worried about it, just...don't be. There is nothing wrong with Kundalini. I being told I'm ready at thirteen would have a lot more to worry about so a six year kick is something to wish for. Any pains that I would experience are lessened for you. Any sign of mine awakening would be a joy. There is no way to counteract it, so you might as well embrace it.

If you really do want confirmation and help ask violetsky or spectral dragon in a pm, not everyone publicly.

oath
19th August 2005, 06:29 PM
well thnx, i did that becuz im impatient and because i notice some ppl seem very interested in me for some reason, i can guess why but dont want to say, so i thought ppl might be interested and benifitted as well, and no harm done right?

Quantitativefool
20th August 2005, 03:47 AM
Nope, don't worry about it. It was interesting to read. Also, if you start experiencing any severe discomfort that you feel will harm you, stop meditating immediately and walk around a bit, drink something, ect. That will usually stop anything unplesant, but if you do want to continue it try your best to remain calm and centered. Doing so will make the transition smooth and powerful.

Best wishes and good luck,
-Stu

oath
20th August 2005, 04:12 AM
ya i guess the best thing is for me to remain calm huh. its just kinda weird u know? i talked to my friend but he said thats just side affects from the demon that a little hard to believe though and my other friend is what alerted me to it. i guess ill find out. ill keep u guys posted.

oath
20th August 2005, 05:15 PM
yep spectral said this is what is happening and hes been keeping an eye on me. says its slow and steady or something and something about thats the best way :?

well alright then, i wonder how long its been happening, and i only notice it lately, i also notice stronger side effects and stuff that i didnt notice b4.
i felt as if i was going positively mad this morning :!:

http://diviningyourlife.com/phpBB2/view ... 0f0268c3cc (http://diviningyourlife.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=29&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=6bdf778502327dcd5905d80f0268c3cc) reader beware?

Sachiel
23rd August 2005, 03:05 PM
You asked me to reply but I don't see anything to really reply usefully to. Slow and steady is good and causes less pain. Otherwise, I can't say anything. I'm not a distance healer and can't do any of the cool stuff spectral or violet can do.

I'm actually not sure why so many people ask me for help. Maybe I'm intuitive.

So I can't offer much more. You're in good shape and quite lucky to have this happen to you. I wish you more luck for the rest of it.

oath
23rd August 2005, 05:27 PM
pain?! what do u mean pain?! i have not really felt any sort of pain beside a little headache like thing.

star
23rd August 2005, 05:59 PM
this is just advice ive seen from varouis kundilini sites about the pain:

Keep your energy body clear of blockages and keep your chakras balanced for maximum relief.

side effects of kundilini may include http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=270

Consult your mystic if symptoms continue to occur....

but serously now.... :twisted:

but the pain is caused mainly by kundilini energy hitting blockages. But thats just what I have heard, so if their is more to it you will just have to PM around.

oath
23rd August 2005, 06:32 PM
well um yes, in case u or anyone else is wondering, i get the headaches usually at least once a day, and energy rushes multiple times daily. eating habits are a bit weird but i cant tell if thats just me or the serpent, sleeping i do notice is weird sometimes but its hard to tell as well. also i took the chakra test and all my chakras seem to be in good balance and working order. i guess i really need to get into this new and pay attention more to make sure. thnx star, sachiel, and stu :wink:

sash
24th August 2005, 04:28 AM
Hi oath

Keep us posted about how things are going. I would recommend daily meditation, but this could bring about the same effects as working with NEW or any other energy system (ie. this may speed up the processes of what is happening now). Before doing this it is best to be sure you are ready. Otherwise it's pretty solid advice for now that was given above.

If Kundalini rises up your spine as energy, become aware of the process. It seems like your chakras are balanced so you are doing well. However, Spectral Dragon would be the best person to discuss that with if you need to.

Be mindful if this energy raises past your throat chakra and proceeds towards your head. If the energy is too intense it might be useful to first prepare your mind for the process. This can be done by practicing daily awareness and focusing on mentally doing just one thing at a time. Once you develop the mental discipline required it should be safe to tread past this point.

The main thing to keep in mind is to proceed with mindfulness, letting go of fear. Best of luck, and keep us posted.

Warm Regards,
Sasha

oath
25th August 2005, 12:33 PM
my rage is coming out. i have a lot of it, been able to ignore it past few years and let it build up inside me (which backfired on me once) not sure if this is the serpent or not.

have been very reclusive past few months, reading and what not. mostly internet. friends came over last nite and surprised me. i was reminded of the feelings they can stir up in me and wanted that. i was happy with them. so i will not be online much anymore. going to start partying my butte off b4 i get too much older (im 19) and really have fun and let loose. hoping to see some different things and develop some ablilities with neat experiences that i used to have. i mean, by feeling and doing things more, rather then reading about them. will keep u posted no problem :)

oath
26th August 2005, 05:14 AM
kept getting sharp pains in the left ear today, not sure if this is kundalini, but i feel it is, and ive never had ear problems or anything.

oath
27th August 2005, 05:46 PM
massive headache today for at least 2 hours. worst pain ive felt so far by far. the serpent was majorly rocking my brain (at least im assuming its the serpent, how can i know?) asked spectral to take care of it, couldnt bare it any longer. tried to do new but having difficulty concentrating. i would feel relief then another wave would come. hes pretty good though and took care of it right away. lasted quite a while.

thank a bunch spectral i owe u big time. anything u name it :D

oath
31st August 2005, 12:11 PM
experiencing emotions more mainly love, having a bit of trouble. cant quite figure it out due to the fact that i shut my emotions off for quite a while (to be strong like a rock) but im working on it. its hurting me inside. in my heart...

Donald McGlinn
31st August 2005, 06:08 PM
kept getting sharp pains in the left ear today, not sure if this is kundalini, but i feel it is, and ive never had ear problems or anything.

I would suggest that your sharp pains aren't kundalini related.

Donald

enoch
3rd September 2005, 12:52 PM
I have to say Oath that I've too been experiencing a very sweet, deep body rush during the past few days. A beautiful wave of all over energy that makes the top of my chest ache with love and a divine half smile just pops over my face as a result. You know those smiles! :wink: