PDA

View Full Version : loosening the astral body last night.

Joe
20th December 2006, 06:36 PM
I had a breakthrough last night, prior to my projection.

I decided that instead of getting frustrated working on trance for 40 minutes and then giving up, I would just work with conciousness shifting exercises. I also kept these exercises laughably simple. Here is the result.

(1) I just laid in bed, imagining myself on the ceiling looking down. Now, I dont know about you guys, but i can only do this for a split second at a time before my awarness is back in the body. But, I kept doing it, every split second I would imagine myself on the ceiling looking down at my body. Everytime my awareness came back in, I would send it out again. After 10 minutes, the exit sensations were acute. I was really feeling quite light, floating. I got disturbed, and stopped.

(2) During the night I had multiple projections, 3 maybe 4. But the last 2 sank into dream. I was drifting in terms of conciousness. Kept saying "clarity now!" and clapping, but it only had minimal effect. I managed to explore more of my house this time though. Perhaps next time I will try to visit astral pulse island if I remember.

Now what I think is that (1) I am questioning the necesity of trance for myself. (2) Perhaps in some way, I losened my astrality, and it led to the further projections.

Joe.

Beekeeper
24th December 2006, 01:08 AM
Congratulations, Joe.

It looks like you're following your intuition and finding what works best for you.

I wouldn't give up the work on trance. I think it's important if you want to project consciously. Maybe you should look at attempting trance at a different time, such as the mornings, and see if it's easier to achieve when your body is already relaxed.

zomora
29th December 2006, 03:52 AM
When we decide we can or can't then we are going to have success at what you believe in.
I've been able to remote view through friends and realtives for years and know that there doing okay. Other times there are blind with pain or hurt.
To amplifiy your abilities in this exercise first find joy and focus on the power of joy.
Then begin to build your power base as how to and then go and do it.

me
31st December 2006, 10:02 AM
yup. just find joy. it's as easy as that.
pah