PDA

View Full Version : Vision Screen (Strobe Effect)

MysticOne
22nd December 2006, 01:02 AM
Has anyone on the board had much success with manifesting what Robert calls the vision screen or "strobe effect"?

I think I experienced the strobe effect once, but was curious to see what you're experiences were like.

Peace,

-MysticOne

CFTraveler
22nd December 2006, 02:07 AM
You mean as in healing from the heart type chakra strobe?
I'm not sure what you mean by 'vision screen'. Do you mean as in astral sight before projection, or something else?

MysticOne
22nd December 2006, 03:49 AM
The vision screen... according to his book Astral Dynamics it's a clairvoyant ability. The strobe effect is supposed to be a visual effect that takes place and eventually creates the vision screen. Robert says it looks like a bright flashbulb has gone off in front of your eyes, except your eyes are closed and it doesn't hurt.

kiwibonga
22nd December 2006, 01:34 PM
When I try to induce trance, I often suddenly feel like a bright light is being shone at my face. If I try to look for the light though, there is no source. I think this may be what Robert was referring to, but I haven't been able to make anything useful out of it...

Ryan2007
22nd December 2006, 04:27 PM
Has anyone on the board had much success with manifesting what Robert calls the vision screen or "strobe effect"?

I think I experienced the strobe effect once, but was curious to see what you're experiences were like.

Peace,

-MysticOne

Sometimes when relaxing and trying to induce o.b.e.'s I have suddenly felt as if a match was struck right between my eyes. It is usually one brief flash. Recently, I was able cause this to happen repeatedly by focusing on raising energy and relaxing. I was hit with a countless number of flashes, but nothing came of it. I tensed up and interrupted the whole experience. From my understanding this is what the vision screen is like. When the flash hits I see a burst of whitish/bluish tinted light that covers my vision, centered on where the 3rd eye would be(cerebral cortex). If the light your seeing is a sustained source, it may be more akin to a visualized color or aura/energy.
Just my thoughts, hope it provides some use. :shock: :o :D

LittleBee
17th January 2007, 12:45 AM
hello :-)
manifesting what Robert calls the vision screen or "strobe effect"?
So Manifesting this Vision Screen would mean what exactly?

And to which of the processes it better relates? Remote Viewing, PSI? :-)

XXX
Tnx :-)[/quote]

CFTraveler
17th January 2007, 04:08 AM
hello :-)
manifesting what Robert calls the vision screen or "strobe effect"?
So Manifesting this Vision Screen would mean what exactly?

And to which of the processes it better relates? Remote Viewing, PSI? :-)

XXX
Tnx :-) Remote viewing/phasing- reaching the hypnagogic state and not falling asleep. Go here: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=4325

LittleBee
17th January 2007, 01:52 PM
CFTraveler, since i first came to this forum under another nickname last year, i immediately understood it would change my life. Certainly it did and still does, as the path i proposed myself to follow is spiritual and this journey is an amazing adrenaline booster , hahahaha

I checked the link and it totally ressembles with some experiences i had. I will post them there too
what is wonderfull is that through experiences of others we can learn.
Books alone don´t help. Now i will be able to define my own experiences according to the proposed MAP's. If they fit at all.

Thank you sooooo much CFT
XXXXXXXXXX

star
17th January 2007, 06:14 PM
I have experienced that effect. The very first time I concentrated on my Navel it had the energy to cause that lightbulb effect.

Never again since though.

chips
3rd June 2007, 09:05 PM
When I try to induce trance, I often suddenly feel like a bright light is being shined at my face. If I try to look for the light though, there is no source. I think this may be what Robert was referring to, but I haven't been able to make anything useful out of it...
i experience this many times. im just looking at the darkness of my eyelids, and suddenly things brighten up.

VeggieBoy
10th March 2009, 04:25 AM
Aha! I experienced something I believe was the Strobe Effect a few months ago.
I was meditating on my side, in bed, and of course I started to drift to sleep. When I entered that state in which your thoughts blur, I what looked EXACTLY like someone turned on my bedroom light, waited half a second, turned it off, waited a half a second, then turned it on again. The second time the light turned on I thought, "--WAIT! Who is that?!" And was shocked awake.
The light was still off, and I realized it was off the whole time, but was confused and a bit frightened, but overall, tired. I just went back to sleep.
It wasn't until about a month later when I purchased "Astral Dynamics" that I made the connection and tied it to the Vision Screen thing.
I had been having frequent (2-3 times per week) waking paralysis accompanied by strong energetic vibrations for several years, and knew nothing about this either, so I was overjoyed when I learned that this was these were all good signs for Energy development.

[ woo, my first post! ]

Beekeeper
10th March 2009, 07:34 AM
Well done and welcome VeggieBoy. :D

VeggieBoy
15th March 2009, 05:47 AM
Arigatoo. :D