PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Buddha at Heart of the Moon stone

Sunkencity
27th December 2006, 11:42 PM
Hello all!

Had an interesting experience whilst meditating today. During my energy work, when filling the moon stone I had a vision of a deep blue space, at the center of which was a a pair of dark blue-ish hands, with fingers interlaced over a brightly shining object. As I continued to fill the stone, the hands opened, and at the center of the hands was a bright crystal, which appeared to be carved in the shape of the sitting Buddha. As I drew energy in, I directed it into the crystal Buddha, and felt clairsentiently increased energetic response in the moon stone, and what felt like a new kanda opening on the top of the moon stone. Now, I can feel the "Buddha" in my head and fill it at any point, without the usual sensitizing warm up.
Has anyone experienced something similar? I'm a bit at a loss as far as what this signifies....if anything, it's interesting.

Aunt Clair
2nd January 2007, 12:51 AM
Hello all!

Had an interesting experience whilst meditating today. During my energy work, when filling the moon stone I had a vision of a deep blue space, at the center of which was a a pair of dark blue-ish hands, with fingers interlaced over a brightly shining object. As I continued to fill the stone, the hands opened, and at the center of the hands was a bright crystal, which appeared to be carved in the shape of the sitting Buddha. As I drew energy in, I directed it into the crystal Buddha, and felt clairsentiently increased energetic response in the moon stone, and what felt like a new kanda opening on the top of the moon stone. Now, I can feel the "Buddha" in my head and fill it at any point, without the usual sensitizing warm up.
Has anyone experienced something similar? I'm a bit at a loss as far as what this signifies....if anything, it's interesting.

Hi, it sounds to me as if Kether is seated in the Moon Stone to open the gate to the Heavens Stone above . Kether is often crystal and can be the portal of ascension from one stone vertically to the next like an airlock between two chambers .Buddha is associated with opening the highest chakra like a 1000 petalled lotus blossom . It has various names and colours , I see it as violet on the spinal column and white and silver above that in the chakras . I see above the blue moon stone the green air stone and behind it and higher is the purple one of the Universal Mind . Congratulations .

Sunkencity
4th January 2007, 04:05 AM
Thanks for shining a little Light, Aunt Clair. :D That's interesting...I'm going to try to fill the Green Stone, see what happens!

star
9th January 2007, 02:06 PM
The moon stone being that area near the back of the neck where the neck sort of meets the back?

Sunkencity
11th January 2007, 08:03 AM
Hello, Star-
The moon stone is a structure that covers the face and head, and is a composite of the third eye and throat centers. Hermetically, it stores cold, wet, female energy. I'm not sure what the correct Qiqong definition would be, but if you do a search on the Stones, Aunt Clair has posted a wondrous amount of info on them.

Aunt Clair
12th January 2007, 12:34 AM
Taoist alchemists call the energy of the moonstone Shen . It is intuitive , psychic and wet cold heavy dark female magnetic water and moon as Sunken City described . Robert Bruce writes about this in MAP .

star wrote:

The moon stone being that area near the back of the neck where the neck sort of meets the back?

There is an energy centre at that location , it is the size of a coffee cup and on the area which has been called the dowager's hump . This centre is called the eye of air and can be used to send energy from there in a diagonal passage across the energy body thru the sun stone to the earth stone and out the eye of Earth at the fundus centred on the bikini line .

The navel will also be an energy exit if the eye of Earth is undeveloped . This action is cleansing . When done regularly , it serves to transmute the nature and vibration of the guardian demon within by turning on the love lights and raising the light quotient of the human energy body and this particular energy storage centre .

Similarly , the eye of the sun is an entrance to a passage to the eye of the moon also crossing the interior of the human energy body diagonally . The eye of the sun is in the centre of the chest above the breasts and below the collar bone and it is can be palpated . The eye of the moon is in the small of the back . All 4 of these energy centres are the size of a coffee cup in diameter . Moving energy thru this channel helps to transmute the lower self located in the orange stone behind and between the sun and earth stones .

More here ;
http://moodle.astral-wiki.com/
address may change soon

CFTraveler
12th January 2007, 01:05 AM
Mine is very active. Does this mean anything?

Aunt Clair
12th January 2007, 02:02 AM
CFT , forgive me which centre did you mean ? Imho , we should pay attention to the development of centres we feel are active as you describe . By attuning to these in meditation we can learn to understand more about thier function , application and utililty . Opportune times to transmute the stones are afforded when we feel centres buzzing , tingling , developing , manifesting or newly opening .At these times , we can be guided by our highest source to open them further for our benefit .

CFTraveler
12th January 2007, 02:58 AM
The 'dowager's hump' center.

star
12th January 2007, 01:51 PM
dowager's hump About two years ago my guides used to channel energy into that area often. It hasen't happend in some time. But I wonder hwat was the cause.

CTF, I'd like to know alittle bit more about that area too.

Aunt Clair
12th January 2007, 01:58 PM
http://members.iinet.net.au/~curran/smiles_files/image102.gif
That is the eye of air , if it is feeling stimulated you are probably at the stage of emanicipation from the guardian demon . the lower self remains but the guardian demon is being transmuted . It is a stage of ascension .

star
13th January 2007, 04:17 PM
Keep going CTF, sounds like its neat aye.

Aunt Clair
14th January 2007, 04:07 PM
pulling energy diagonally across and through the body
from the eye of air to the eye of earth
or
from the eye of sun to the eye of the moon

will open up the energy body , help to remove toxins and negativity and temporarily rejuvenate . It has long lassting effects on the lower self and the guardian demon . Sending these structures light prevents the growth of decay and shadow which in turn reduced negativity in the organs so they are healthier and do not manifest disease .

CFTraveler
24th February 2010, 05:19 PM
I found this when I was doing something else, and it reminded me of some work I need to do. Go from 'eye of the air' to 'eye of the sun' to the 'eye of the moon'. Check.