PDA

View Full Version : Psychic Self Defense (Dion Fortune)

DAN
4th January 2007, 12:04 AM
This book was alittle hard for me to read, but i was having trouble doing anything during that time. This reminds me though i need to go back through it again. I'd say other than Roberts book this one helped me the best. Because my attacking entity is all about hypnosis / mesmorism. She says Telepathic suggestion is the key to psychic attack.

She also states that a hypnotist cannot hypnotize a person when that person has his nose pressed up against a window :)

Theres also an old book wrote in the, i think in the 50's called "The rape of the mind" It's online and free. Very good Book on how the people working the underground handled nazi interigators during wwII. Instead of trying to fight the interigators and not give up information they just blurted everything out plus the kitchen sink. This confused the nazi's and to my findings this works on negs. So i think this is a great countermeasure on negs that uses voices! But then my experince is only with one neg.

So ya anybody dealing or wanting to learn about negs should read this book!

Dan

CFTraveler
4th January 2007, 12:11 AM
I read it and liked it. It also sort-of painted a picture of how people thought and lived back then.