PDA

View Full Version : Dream of Lachlan

Beekeeper
2nd January 2007, 01:49 AM
A couple of nights ago in a dream, only just remembered along with others more vivid, I opened my front door at the house I grew up in and let a child in. I saw him very vividly, though the conversation we had eluded me when I came to record it. He had brown hair and brown eyes, I think, and I recorded in my dream diary that he was younger than my youngest son.

He said he was there for something I agreed to do for him and I was very happy to do it. We danced around and played; it was very joyful. Then there was a feeling like him lying down and something heavy on him and the dream ended.

The next morning I saw the boy on the news. He was an autistic boy of 5 who had climbed his fence and was missing in Adelaide. I kept looking for the outcome of that story but missed the news reports. My friend, to whom I had relayed the dream, told me that the child had died and a Google search confirmed it. His name was Lachlan Donley.

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,20996193-5006301,00.html

journyman161
2nd January 2007, 07:21 AM
So you gave him a happy time before he went. Very well done...

How is the timing on the events? Did he go missing & then come to you? It's the strangenesses like this that make me realise there is more to the cosmos than allowed for in straight science & I wonder at the blinkers that keep so many of them from looking at the real mysteries.

Beekeeper
2nd January 2007, 07:56 AM
Thanks, JM, it was a happy time for me too.

We danced and played on the night he died.

Izan
20th January 2007, 09:00 AM
Ah Beekeeper, you're a lovely woman. :)

Beekeeper
21st January 2007, 06:24 AM
Izan,
You're a beautiful person! :D

Beekeeper
15th January 2010, 11:40 AM
I found a personal message Lachlan's mother had left me on another forum. She was hoping I had more to tell her about the experience and I really wish I did. :(

Anyway, seems like young Lachlan is still a bit of "imp" to quote his mum, M. M herself had a premonition when he died. It happened a week before Lachie's drowning and now she warns people when she has the particular experience.

Lachie is still around them. He plays tricks on his mum and talks with and plays with his baby half-sister, K. About this she said,
And I know that for a fact as I asked something of him one night where she was concerned and he did what I asked him to do.

I felt when I first posted this story on the internet that very possibly someone from Lachie's family would come across it. I had goosebumps all over getting M's message. I wish I had more for her.

Timotheus
15th January 2010, 05:33 PM
:D

Beekeeper
15th January 2010, 10:29 PM
Tim, I'm looking at Rosemary's site now. I'd never come across her before.

I haven't experienced these things to the level of professional, renowned mediums but I have wondered if I should be doing something about that at times. :)