PDA

View Full Version : Dream clairvoyance

Veles
2nd January 2007, 01:59 PM
G'day everyone.
I don't consider myself a physic, but i quite often find myself seeing clairvoyant dreams. Maybe once every 2 weeks or so... for example, a week ago i had a dream where which pointed to a sickness of my family. Today my parents and my brother got back home from a vacation and apparenly, they were sick for the duration of their whole vacation... (now they are ok though). I see it through signs... When i wake up, i look up a dream interpretation and find out what that means...usually the predictions are right.
The point of this post, is to collect data which will satisfy my curiosity :)
i was wondering how common is it to see clairvoyant dreams on regular bases?

Another thing, how do you develop your clairvoyant perception? through energy raising? is that it?

and another rhetorical question: what's with the dream interpretation? you'd think the dreams should all be designed for your own interpretation rather than a common standard... there must be some kind of mechanics behind it...

thanks in advance for your response :)

crappysurfer2
3rd January 2007, 05:19 AM
i have dreams like these but they are set into the future a few years and when i reach that point i have deja vu, i recently started analyzing my dreams i have also discovered that people born on feb8 are natural psychics and clairvoyants, it was quite surprising, also this is the year of Aquarius, i am an aquarian. im not quite sure how to develop it as mine developed almost second nature. work on unlocking your subconscious, i think this may be the key HONE IN ON YOU SKILL OF EMPATHY. feel what others feel, enter their mind and know what choices they will make. try clearing your mind and letting it come to you
you can lead the horse to the water, but you cant make it drink

CFTraveler
3rd January 2007, 09:37 PM
I hate to nitpick, but you mean precognitive (predictive), right?
'Cause most dreams are clairvoyant (clear-seeing).

Veles
4th January 2007, 04:49 AM
yeah, that's what i mean, CFTraveler :)
sorry for confusing terminology

ranlinra13
12th January 2007, 10:01 PM
Not sure, because some of them don't come true for years. I have found that dreams are timeless - even if they had a psychological meaning that I realized the next day, a year from now, I remember the dream (also have dream journal) and realized part of the dream came true.

Amethyst
16th March 2007, 07:17 PM
I don't have precognitive dreams on a regular basis, like let's say once a month. Most likely I would have either one isolated dream over a long period of time or a period of frequent consequitive dreams. I think it definately has to do with how much I meditate.

Phoenix
19th March 2007, 08:17 PM
Isn't this the same as having a premonitions, in the hypnagogic/hypnopompic stages of sleep... then waking up?

~Phoenix~

Destynova
19th March 2007, 09:21 PM
Same they generally dont come true for years but when they do I immediatly remember the entire dream and I watch it unfold.

I had the dream when i was like 10 and it didnt come true until I was 17, I had completely forgotten the dream. It was about me riding a chocobo in FFXI across an area in a specific direction, while emotionally i was divided between excited and feeling bad. excited i was getting a cool item ingame and sad that i had missed the first 30 minutes of fighting this monster and all these ppl died so that i could come at the last minute and get it.

When I had the dream I had no idea what it meant(because it was based on a game that didnt exist yet) but when the dream happened i understood everything.

and I sense the de ja vu feeling of precognitive dreams all the time, I rarely remember the dream way before it happens, mostly i forget it

Although I have a few dreams I know are precognitive cant wait til they come true. d(^.^)b